It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
In his book, "The Art of the Deal." Mr. Trump writes, "People won't always remember what you say, but they will always remember how you made them feel."

My assessment of the 2cd debate is that Trump made me feel good and Hillary made me feel uncomfortable. That grimace is not doing it for her. And then a fly landed on her face and rather than swat it away she let it stay there a moment without even noticing it. That bothered me. Bill Clinton gawking at the women he assaulted made me squeamish. And the moderators trying to interrupt and shut Trump down and arguing with him made me just plain mad.

The results: Trump walks away with a big win. He was poised and calculative. Knowing the way optics worked he moved to positions behind Clinton that always put him in the picture at all times. He looked Presidential. Clinton sat there as if she were on trial and was giving a deposition (not a good thing to be seen doing.)

Post debate analysis: A rise in the polls for Trump. More scrutiny into Hillary's deeds and lies.

edit on 10-10-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
Trump should win any debate by default. The leak that Clinton has a fake public policy and a real behind closed doors policy should make anything she says in these irrelevant.

True!!

He should have said first thing, "So, which Hillary do we have here tonight, public Hillary, or private Hillary?"

edit on 10-10-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The debate seemed more like a trial against Trump. The moderators were clearly biased and most of the questions seemed stacked against Trump, especially the first one which was clearly directed against him and given to Hillary first to give her the upper hand at the onset of the debate. The audience members seemed like plants. I can't believe anyone wouldn't see how biased it was, its right out in the open. Anderson Cooper was openly hostile to him. He held his own pretty well.
edit on 10-10-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
After reading various pages of this thread, I've only understood and concluded one thing; politics is most definitely not Phage's strong suit.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Donald dunce-sorry Trump-has run a smear and fear campaign. He had no clear plan except for sinking to childlike chastising. Even the Prime Minister of Australia called some of his comments "loathsome" so he has failed at foreign relations before his possible election.

Some people defend him for speaking his mind but the first amendment is not the basis for governance, good policy is and while I don't trust Hillary she does have experience and i'd rather a cunning woman in charge instead of a hot headed guy that has enough rocks in his head to fill a quarry.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Loathsome?

I'd say refreshing.

It's about time politics stopped with the preprogrammed talking points. I for one am tired of debates where they both keep regurgitating the same old things we've heard for almost 2 years now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I think everyone can breathe a big sigh of relief. Trump is pretty much done, these debates have exposed what most people already knew.

He doesn't know what he's doing, his whole campaign appealed to the lowest of the low and brought out some really dark, antiquated and hateful comments from those who hide behind Trump and anti-PC stigma to spout their BS.

Those who have backed Trump are in crisis mode, they will swamp and troll these threads now till election day desperate for their dead horse to come back to life. It's obvious from looking at this thread who these people are and my guess is a lot of them won't be seen again after the election.

It's also telling they go after someone like Phage, not with facts or stats just with insults and put-downs. Trying to bring him down to their level.

Not long now anyway, the civilised and educated people of the world can move on from this Trump episode and back to normality.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: Throes
Trump should win any debate by default. The leak that Clinton has a fake public policy and a real behind closed doors policy should make anything she says in these irrelevant.

True!!

He should have said first thing, "So, which Hillary do we have here tonight, public Hillary, or private Hillary?"

I know! My husband kept yelling at Trump for not drilling that home. It was so perfect to just ask after every question, right? Which Hillary was that response? Though, we all realize that Public Hillary was in that debate last night. I did like Trump's humor on laughing at her comparison to Honest Abe, though! Ha!
edit on 10 10 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Dang... You should see how much EXTRA time Clinton had by going over her limit. Sure trump had more time, but that is in part to his interruptions from the moderators.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
After reading various pages of this thread, I've only understood and concluded one thing; politics is most definitely not Phage's strong suit.

Even if you're right, he's more suited for President than Trump. He doesn't slur every minority that exists. Phage could work on our economy better than Trump.

A monkey with a dart has better business understanding than Trump. -Warren Buffet

I'd buy that considering he's only ever actually lost money. Ever.
edit on 10-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not to mention that Broddrick's only evidence of Hillary "threatening" her was when H told her "Thank you for everything you've done for my husband. Do you understand what you're doing?"

In an interview given to the right-wing website Breitbart, Broaddrick said that weeks after the alleged rape, she met Hillary Clinton at a fundraiser for Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton allegedly thanked her for "everything you are doing in Bill's campaign." As Broaddrick tells it, she tried to leave the event but Hillary Clinton grabbed her arm and told her, "Do you understand everything you do?" Broaddrick took that as a threat that implied she should keep quiet.

NPR
edit on 10-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Actually this is better than usual for the moderators behavior...

Andrea Mitchell though, she actually argued hard at one point against trump saying he wasn't right. I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be more of a question. "If so trump, then why.... X"

The questions I thought were for the most part even. They asked hard questions of each.

But, once again, you can see how the media, the moderators, tried to support their candidate. This time it wasn't as blanttant.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Bwahahahahaha!!

Keep telling yourself that.

If it makes you feel better.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

As this thread is pretty long and I didn't see all of it...
But I saw some people giving quotes to Phage and what does he do, attaches a emotional rheteric that trump is going to be president, judge jury, etc... Donald said, I will get my AG to appoint a special prosecutor. Sure Hillary will be in jail if their is a FAIR trial or investigation for that matter, if witnesses don't suicide themselves first.

The agencies are corrupt, but as long as it's your "team" it's ok... And if Phage didn't attack other people, he may not get attacked himself.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I didn't see this coming... Must be nice to be Trump, if he fails it's only because the system is rigged against him. Who else gets this kind of treatment?

Trump sucked. Clinton sucked. America loses.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
He didn't win when all he had was exaggeration of facts or outright lies.
He is so out of this race.
Grab him by his tiny penis and lead him out.
Come on boy....there you go. Buh bye...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Not long now anyway, the civilised and educated people of the world can move on from this Trump episode and back to normality.

Ummm...I know...right...?

And the uncivilized and uneducated...The "Deplorables"...the "Irredeemables"...Why...we can all just crawl back under whatever it is we crawled out from...huh...?

You see...that's what I really love about you and yours...always the superiority...the mocking labels...and you just don't get that we've had it up to our necks from you all...and this time round no amount of disdain for the lowly will win you any caveats...

So go ahead...display that fine intellect some more for we...despicables...quite amusing really old chap...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The republicans want him gone. They see the house and Senate getting flushed along with Trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I hope Trump goes way further than just prosecuting Hillary.

We need to crack down on the ENTIRE govt, from federal to state to municipal. They are almost all dirty criminals that hate our Constitution.

They need to face responsibility for their crimes.

If Trump promised a purge I'd vote for him no matter how rude lewd or crude he was. I want JUSTICE!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The republicans want him gone. They see the house and Senate getting flushed along with Trump.

Oh, some will get flushed I bet.

Particularly the #nevertrumpers.

And dems.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join