It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Grambler
No interpretation necessary.

CLINTON: Well, right. As I recall, that was something I said about Abraham Lincoln after having seen the wonderful Steven Spielberg movie called “Lincoln.” It was a master class watching President Lincoln get the Congress to approve the 13th Amendment. It was principled, and it was strategic.

And I was making the point that it is hard sometimes to get the Congress to do what you want to do and you have to keep working at it. And, yes, President Lincoln was trying to convince some people, he used some arguments, convincing other people, he used other arguments. That was a great — I thought a great display of presidential leadership.

fortune.com...

So she was asked if it is ok to be two faced. She replied that Lincoln had one arguments for one group of people, but another for a seperate group.

She didn't say "No being two faced is not alright" She instead chose to show how Lincoln kind of did that and she liked that.

So your interpretation on this thread is taht when Trump said he would appoint a prosecutor to investigate hillary, and the replying to hillary when she said he would be bad in charge of law that she would be in jail, is that this makes him a tyrant that would circumvent the law.

Yet when asked if it ok to be two faced and she refuses to denounce it and instead defends how this described Lincoln, you think there is no probelm with this.

Good job!

I will await your one sentence answer.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Grambler:

Because the game is rigged. Normal people have no voice in these elections. We get to choose (between) a pawn on the left or a pawn on the right. Every. Single. Time.

So. It's not democracy. That is what you are saying. Here is a consequence that is soon to befall us all (Americans included). One of these candidates is going to become the commander-in-chief of the most powerful military on the planet. So awful a prospect is that it chills one to the bone!

So here is what I think, here is where the blame and the shame, and the responsibility of the consequence lies. It lies with the ordinary American people for doing nothing and attempting nothing to save the idea of America in practice. All the diversity in America is not perceived as a 'good', but as a 'wrong'. It is perceived as ideological fracture lines and splits, with the schisms most succinctly expressed in the two party system...you're either red or you're blue, and you're just simply gripping each other by the throat.

You do realise that this cannot make America great? Neither of these two candidates is going to bring the country together, which is the only way by which any country can be great. Nah. Whatever befalls the world from this election, it won't be the fault of the politicians, it will be the sole fault of the ordinary American.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I feel used.

I'll tell you what I didn't think I'd say this and I'm going to say it and hate to say it: If I win, I'm going to instruct the attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there's never been so many lies, so much deception.

edit on 10-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No , Donald Won that Debate , and he didn't Pussy Foot around it either .

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

there you go trying to spin it again, his words are right there."

"If I win, I am going to instruct my Attorney General to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception.

how many Attorney Generals have not done what their boss told them to do, and before you say he would not be their boss, what branch does the DOJ fall under, oh that's right the executive branch.

true it might not go anywhere but he can instruct him/her to do so, just like obama had holder do civil rights investigations.

edit on 10-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Since when does someone accusing someone else of a crime get to decide who investigates?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I feel used.

Why did you not quote the relevant post from me?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Trump looked like a skulking maniac. He didn’t win anything

I was waiting for him to grab Hillary's breast or P___y

Need your safe space?

link   

Need your safe space?

link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Grambler:

Because the game is rigged. Normal people have no voice in these elections. We get to choose (between) a pawn on the left or a pawn on the right. Every. Single. Time.

So. It's not democracy. That is what you are saying. Here is a consequence that is soon to befall us all (Americans included). One of these candidates is going to become the commander-in-chief of the most powerful military on the planet. So awful a prospect is that it chills one to the bone!

So here is what I think, here is where the blame and the shame, and the responsibility of the consequence lies. It lies with the ordinary American people for doing nothing and attempting nothing to save the idea of America in practice. All the diversity in America is not perceived as a 'good', but as a 'wrong'. It is perceived as ideological fracture lines and splits, with the schisms most succinctly expressed in the two party system...you're either red or you're blue, and you're just simply gripping each other by the throat.

You do realise that this cannot make America great? Neither of these two candidates is going to bring the country together, which is the only way by which any country can be great. Nah. Whatever befalls the world from this election, it won't be the fault of the politicians, it will be the sole fault of the ordinary American.

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?

You blame normal americans, I can see that. But aren't all people of the world responsible? This is a globalist agenda. The EU, the US, etc, all of them are in it for the globalist agenda.

What have you done as a private person to stop the globalist agenda?

Its easy to cast blame on people, but most people are just tryoong to live their life. They have a family, they are trying to feed their kids. Along comes Obama and he promises change, and boom more of the same.

The media tells people 24/7 how Trump is worse than Hitler, how Hillary is good, how Obama is great, how the country is doing great, how we need to open the borders, etc.

People don't wake up until they are at their last resort. The fact that Trump has had the success he has shows to me that people are starting to get there.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Need your safe space?

+8 more 
link   
At least Trump will be held accountable as president. A Clinton presidency will lack transparency and accountability just like her time as Secretary of State. Think about that.

link   
a reply to: imjack

Since when does someone accusing someone else of a crime get to decide who investigates?

when your the president, obama thought a couple of people committed a crime and had holder do civil rights investigations.

it's all been posted already, i'm surprised you missed it.

edit on 10-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

This just in. Is she coaching this women at the 0:05 mark?

I guess CNN will say Hillary won huh?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
No exact quote, lacking a transcript

I'll instruct my AG to appoint a special prosecutor..

You'll be in jail.

President, judge, jury. Awesome.

Who else?

I dont like either candidate, but to be fair, the fbi obstructed justuce, which is a crime. Hillary and many in the fbi should do time. Hell, Hillary could be convicted of all sorts of crimes if anyone in power had the balls to actually prosecute that mob boss.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

yep they already did, it's a couple pages back. well maybe it's in the mud pit thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I thought I quoted the whole exchange. I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

edit on 10-10-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: imjack

when your the president, obama thought a couple of people committed a crime and had holder do civil rights investigations.

it's all been posted already, i'm surprised you missed it.

Really? Because you didn't link it, I'm to assume there was 8 prior investigations, including the FBI finding nothing before hand? Donald tax dollars at work, jailing equal rights activist women.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Willtell

No , Donald Won that Debate , and he didn't Pussy Foot around it either .

He spanked her like she paid for it!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join