It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You mean like where Obama won't let his AG do anything but hand out immunities to all the coconspirators?

No. I mean where Trump says he will instruct his AG to do something.

Oh, he will instruct his AG to appoint a special prosecutor. The Clinton's are familiar with those and I see someone posted above that even CNN agrees that is the legal process a President can follow.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler
Do you think Trump, when negotiating a real estate deal, tells the same thing to all parties involved?

Nope not at all. And he has probably said things in his running for president that won't be true.

But Hillary is admitting to our face that she lies to the public.

Notice how I answered your question but you avoided mine.

Look, if Trump wins, he may suck. But Hillary is admitting she will lie to us to get eleceted, and she is part of an establishment that has been horrible for average people in this country, but great for the 1%.

So I will take my chances with Trump.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
So I get that the big thing before this debate was the hot mic on what Trump said.

I wonder how many decrying what he said bought and enjoyed 50 Shades of Grey.

Sigh.
There is a difference between erotic fiction novels and a candidate for president saying he could do anything he wants and the whole tic tacs grab em by the () thing.

Locker room talk...by a sixty year old man...by that age, you should know better than to make those kind of comments if not in a locker room.

He wasn't a candidate when he said that, and locker room talk is usually fiction. So I'd say it's a fair comparison.

Exactly! That's why I disagree with the news media labeling Donald Trump's 2005 remarks as a "SCANDAL". When I told Larry in 2005 that I would love to get a piece of Shelly's azz, was that a Scandal?

The only thing that bothers me a little is the adultery supposedly stated by Trump. If the audio wasn't enhanced. But it isn't illegal and isn't a threat to the nation. Unlike the Clinton's. I guess you can't be President if you've ever joked around a little 11 years in the past. You have to be a neutered, politically correct, pansy.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: add

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Where?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

There was a navy officer who had his life ruined because of 2-3 pictures he took inside a sub. He wanted to show his kids in 20-30 years where he worked. His lawyer tried to argue that in light of Clinton not being found guilty by lack of intent on her part to disseminate classified info that this young man should be given a light sentence.

He was denied a light sentence and now has his life ruined....over 2-3 pictures inside a sub that arent even critical. Background pics....Just the fact that he broke the rules has his stellar career and life ruined.

But Clinton is above the law.....

If it was anyone else, federal prison or a heavy sentence would be justified.....But since corrupt leaders are above the rules meant for deplorables she is free to do more harm.

edit on 10 9 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I agree he won, but he won the same way a foul child wins an argument against their parent. He didn't have substance instead he was simply more vicious and obstinant. While he didn't have any policies her policies were lacking in every regard.

The whole thing was shameful to the extreme and it wasn't just him it was both of them. I am certain that it did very little to sway needed voters for either side. I came away from it despising both of them far more than I ever thought I could.

The next 4 years we are destined to be under the worst presidential administration in US history regardless of which of them win.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire

Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him.

Question: Do Americans have the faculties of perception and discernment? Being a Brit, I hope that they do.

Now bear in mind two things:

a) I can't stand Hilary Clinton

b) I can't stand Donald Trump

Are these two candidate really the best that a country of 350 million people can offer up to the highest office in the land? Don't get me wrong, I don't have an axe to grind against America or its people. If anything, I feel a common exasperation to this awful political 'Hobson's Choice'. Neither candidate is fit for the presidential office. If these two are the best on offer, perhaps it would both prudent and better for all concerned on this planet if this election were to be made null and void.

You gave the world president Bush (the son), not once but twice, and we all know what happened on his watch! It seems that you have not learned anything? Now, you are about to give us an incoherent buffoon or a money-addicted lying harpy who would sell out her own country for 30 pieces of silver. How is this possible? How can either of these two candidates be the best you can offer to yourselves? Don't you deserve better? Is there really no one else? Is the political barrel of America so empty that these are the only two (rotten to the core) apples you could scrape from the bottom? The world is watching with incredulous despair!

Because the game is rigged. Normal people have no voice in these elections. We get to chose from a pawn on the left or a pawn on the right. Every. Single. Time.

They pretend to have different policies, but are all the same on the big issues. How has Obama been any different than Bush? Both war hungry, both helping the one percent, etc.

So the only person that can crack this club is someone who is independantly wealthy and can back their own election, and even that is rare. Ron Paul couldn't do it, Bernie couldn't do it.

Ross Perot did, and he was a quirky guy, (I liked him though). And now Trump has.

So now we have a loud mouth that is bucking the establishment. So even though he is a loudmouth, a chronic sniffer, and has many other faults, he is the only choice we have had for over 20 years that is not a corporate backed stooge of the establishment.

And I know it must seem silly to the rest of the world. Heck, it is embarrassing to me. But what can we do? Continue to vote for the establishment that has war profited and siphoned the wealth of this country, or vote for a loudmouth that may help crack that system?

It sucks, but its all we got.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Here's VOX on the very same subject. If you read the headline, you end up reading their talking points for the next week.

Donald Trump’s threat to imprison Hillary Clinton is a threat to democracy

edit on 9-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: tadaman

10 Times People Were Punished For FAR Less Than What Hillary Clinton Did

#doublestandards

She is a part of the political mafia.

+5 more 
link   

Where?

Remember when she said she lied like Abe Lincoln? That was in response to the question of the WikiLeaks release of her stating she has both a public policy and a private policy on issues at her closed door big money donor speech.

Did you even watch the debate?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I think she went easy on him because she was afraid that if he quit somebody that might win could be put on the GOP ticket.

originally posted by: Annee

That's an interesting take.

And probably true.

Wow, so hillary and you guys think she sucks so bad, that she is afraid of doing even worse than being neck to neck with trump, that a last minute candidate would destroy her.?

edit on 561031America/ChicagoSun, 09 Oct 2016 23:56:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is fantastic,
Watching people arguing and fighting so hard in order to convince others to vote for one of these two.
Or it's to justify to themselves that they are right for voting for one or the other.

When in reality, most of, if not all of you are wrong.
You all know neither should be president.
And that nothing good will come from either of these 2 being elected.

But yet, you argue, argue, fight and for what?

Where was all this anger and preaching a while back?
Why was nobody pushing to get a real candidate(I f there is one)?
Why did it come to this?
Where was the uproar to prevent this outcome?
How did it come to people arguing whether chicken pox or measles is better?

The mere act that people would consider to vote for anyone of these people shows how far gone things are.

My 2 cents
~Cheers~

+8 more 
link   

Remember when she said she lied like Abe Lincoln?
No.

That was in response to the question of the WikiLeaks release of her stating she has both a public policy and a private policy on issues at her closed door big money donor speech.
I remember her response.

Did you even watch the debate?
Yes. The whole thing. Even though I had to pee.

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Phage

Can Trump appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton?

VERDICT: TRUE

Trump said "If I win, I am going to instruct my Attorney General to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception."

The US Attorney General does have the authority to appoint a special prosecutor, according to Stephen Vladeck, a CNN legal contributor and law professor with the University of Texas School of Law. Such action can be taken when the Attorney General determines that a criminal investigation is warranted and that an investigation by the Department of Justice would present a conflict of interest or "other extraordinary circumstance" and that "under the circumstances it would be in the public interest to appoint and outside Special Counsel."

CNN

I'm on mobile, so refuse to fact-check the fact-checkers at the moment.

You said something about those who are "media-induced," and then you go and cite CNN? Isn't CNN the Clinton News Network though?

Also - people whine and complain about the lamestream media... so why are these people watching the "debates," on the lamestream media?

I detest Hillary Clinton but Trump and his cultists are no different.

There is so much cognitive dissonance that is occurring within this election cycle (and on ATS), it's mind-boggling. Here in the States everyone and their dogs have an opinion regarding who should be president - and I've never seen people get as nasty as they have this time around.

The divide that Trump and Hillary have caused has been engineered and orchestrated, and at the end of the day - the powers that be have yet again won, and we the people have lost.

Those who actually think Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton represent or even remotely care about them, their families, this nation - you're sadly and unfortunately misguided and this couldn't be further from the truth.

Both of these people represent authoritarianism - but in different flavors, and Americans are throwing the worlds largest bitch fit regarding which flavor is "less evil."

Same # in 2012. Same # in 2008. It will be the same # this time. And so on and so forth.

Americans seem to suffer from some sort of collective amnesia because they either don't remember or aren't aware of the fact that the same BS rhetoric that Donald speaks is the same BS rhetoric that Obummer spoke that got him (s)elected.

But I digress, "BECUZ DIS TYME ITZ GUN BE DIFFERNT!!1!"

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
i would like to point out that tonight is not the first time trump said he would appoint a special prosecutor. trump stated the same thing over a month ago.

dated Aug22 2016

Donald Trump on Monday pledged that as president, he would appoint a special prosecutor to probe the financial dealings of the Clinton Foundation. Trump said at a rally in Akron, Ohio, that the Department of Justice had “acted unethically” in probing Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
Trump will appoint special prosecutor to probe Clinton Foundation if elected

i guess tonight seeing how he smoked her, all hillary supporters want to do is whine.
i guess i should have bought some chesse to go with it.

edit on 9-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Wow, so hillary and you guys think she sucks so bad, that she is afraid of doing even worse than being neck to neck with trump, that a last minute candidate would kill her.?

What?

I find how some interpret what another says - - strange.

Don't think - - just read the words.

edit on 9-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Where?

You know normally I really like your post Phage, but you are being purposefully obtuse. I posted a post about Hillarys answering of the two faced question. I showed how her defence of saying she has different policies than what she tells the public was just saying Lincoln did it and it was good.

I showed how that if she didn't deny it, and instead said it was good when Lincoln did it, that implies she is also a fan of having one plan in public, and another in private. I showed examples of how she or her camp have been shown saying different things in public and private.

I asked if that worried her supporters. You responded with a question without answering the question.

I answer your question and again ask you to answer. You now act like you don't know what I am talking about.

Thats ok Phage, people can see how biased you are being.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I showed how that if she didn't deny it, and instead said it was good when Lincoln did it, that implies she is also a fan of having one plan in public, and another in private.
That is not what she said.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: tadaman

10 Times People Were Punished For FAR Less Than What Hillary Clinton Did

#doublestandards

She is a part of the political mafia.

No doubt. And when it comes to the political mafia, and to quote Carlin "they're part of a big club, and you ain't a part of it," and I REALLY don't believe in coincidences.

You know who is a part of the Clinton political mafia club? Donald Trump.

Or I suppose it's just coincidence that a die-hard Bill and Hillary Clinton supporter and Democrat lover (Donald Trump) is now "their enemy," and there's no agenda to be found when CNN and other controlled media outlets refer to him as "anti-establishment,?"

No one sees the writing on the wall? The scheme that's been carefully laid out that ensures, yet again, another victory for the powers that be?

The mental gymnastics and spin these die-hard partisan fan-girls perpetuate to defend those who couldn't give a rat's ass about them (but "convinently" tell them what they want to hear) is truly on another level.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Where?

You know normally I really like your post Phage, but you are being purposefully obtuse. I posted a post about Hillarys answering of the two faced question. I showed how her defence of saying she has different policies than what she tells the public was just saying Lincoln did it and it was good.

I showed how that if she didn't deny it, and instead said it was good when Lincoln did it, that implies she is also a fan of having one plan in public, and another in private. I showed examples of how she or her camp have been shown saying different things in public and private.

I asked if that worried her supporters. You responded with a question without answering the question.

I answer your question and again ask you to answer. You now act like you don't know what I am talking about.

Thats ok Phage, people can see how biased you are being.

Beat me to it. Maybe it was a realllllllly long pee.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join