It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Vice Presidential Debate 10-4-16

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Again if tax returns don't matter then why did Trump ask Pence to produce his? And if it's so non important why does he lie and say he's under audit?

You can't answer and you will claim I work for HRC or some bogus wingnut conspiracy to makeup for your ignorance.

link   
Pence: They will raise your taxes. We will cut your taxes. Dumb Iran deal. Anti-coal. Anti-police. Classified emails on a private server.
Kaine:Tax returns. Russia. Putin.

Speaking directly to the rust belt small business and middle class families.

Laughing at the progressive biased media trying to spin this.

Trump lost the first debate and Pence won the VP debate.
edit on 4-10-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added words

link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Again...you bring up tax returns as if they actually matter at all.

If they don't matter at all, Trump should just release them and be done with it. It is one of the leading issues that is sinking his campaign.

So if they don't matter, regardless of what is in the tax returns...why not release them?

I am not Trump and don't know why myself....

Can you let me know why they matter?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I love these people saying if it doesn't matter why don't you just release your returns.

These were the same people screaming about how Obama shouldn't have to release his birth certificate because it was private. In fact, it was racist to even ask for the birth certificate.

So I think these people demanding the release of Trumps tax returns are racist, and are making this attack because Trump is white man.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

What was Mr. Kaine there ? Hillary's 10th Choice ? Whatever happened to Pocahontas Warren ? The Democratic Party has become a Sad Joke of Special Interest Losers . The Silent Majority of the American People will Send a Message Loud and Clear on Election Day that the Progressive Liberal Democrat is on it's way to Extinction Politically in this Country for the Next 50 Years .

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Again if tax returns don't matter then why did Trump ask Pence to produce his? And if it's so non important why does he lie and say he's under audit?

You can't answer and you will claim I work for HRC or some bogus wingnut conspiracy to makeup for your ignorance.

Please point me to the quote from Trump asking for this...I am not saying it didn't happen but would like to read it myself.

Nah...no wingnut conspiracy here to make up for ignorance, just the fact that you signed up last month and are anti-Trump in every post and have yet to start a thread yourself....

But hey...I've only been here a few years so I could be wrong....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

They matter because they could show areas of potential conflict of interest, and they might also reveal something of the man's character in relation to money.

If he creatively used chapter 11 to bilk people out of money, and if even part of his claimed loss involved other people's money, then while he might, might have done everything within the law (we don't know for sure), it might show that he's unscrupulous in his business dealings, or you know, one of THEM (the upper 1% who cheat the system and bleed the people dry in the process).

It's very important, and at least 75% of the American people agree. Trump needs to release his taxes now, forthwith.

He's got to come clean.

The American people have a right to know who they would be electing, particularly when it's on the basis that he's a business "genius" even though he presents himself like an aggressive grade schooler in a sandbox.

edit on 4-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I love these people saying if it doesn't matter why don't you just release your returns.

These were the same people screaming about how Obama shouldn't have to release his birth certificate because it was private. In fact, it was racist to even ask for the birth certificate.

So I think these people demanding the release of Trumps tax returns are racist, and are making this attack because Trump is white man.

It's traditional for Presidential candidates to release their tax returns.

It isn't traditional for Presidential candidates to have to show their birth certificate...only the first black candidate.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

They matter because they could show areas of potential conflict of interest, and they might also reveal something of the man's character in relation to money.

If he creatively used chapter 11 to bilk people out of money, and if even part of his claimed loss involved other people's money, then while he might, might have done everything within the law (we don't know for sure), it might show that he's unscrupulous in his business dealings, or you know, one of THEM (the upper 1% who cheat the system and bleed the people dry in the process.

It's very important, and at least 75% of the American people agree. Trump needs to release his taxes now, forthwith.

He's got to come clean.

Gotcha...so if he used the laws made by those prior to him that ran the country to further his business then he is bad.

Where'd those 30k deleted emails from HRC go, the laptops being destroyed and the immunity deals come from again?

But yeah....tax returns are MY concern....

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Do you have anything else besides insulting a member because he is new?

Nice welcome to ATS...older members saying you are a troll because you are new.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Gotcha...so if he used the laws made by those prior to him that ran the country to further his business then he is bad.

Nope, you completely missed the point.

A business deal can be completely legal and yet be politically damaging and have a political conflict of interest.

No one is saying he can't have those business deals/partners...but probably not something you should do if you want to become President.

But if they are no big deal, why not release them and be done with it. If no one cares about them...why let this issue stagnate his campaign?

You've dodged this question a few times already, guess you don't have a good answer.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Just send a complaint to the mods. That's no way to treat a newcomer. Civility! It's very important, even if for Donald Trump it doesn't mean a damn thing relative to "winning".

edit on 4-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I sense an Invasion of CTR....

must be working overtime... enjoy "We The Pizza"

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Nope, you completely missed the point.

A business deal can be completely legal and yet be politically damaging and have a political conflict of interest.

No one is saying he can't have those business deals/partners...but probably not something you should do if you want to become President.

But if they are no big deal, why not release them and be done with it. If no one cares about them...why let this issue stagnate his campaign?

You've dodged this question a few times already, guess you don't have a good answer.

I haven't dodged any questions....I am not Trump and can't tell you why he hasn't released them.

I can say that as a voter, his tax returns are the least of my concern when it comes to out country.

It is a diversion from real issues and will continue to be because there are no other issues with him.

As far as HRC is concerned there are plenty and they seem to all be covered by immunity deals, deleted emails and diversion tactics....

It isn't hard to see when you step back a bit.

Again...please let me know what Trump's tax returns mean to you and how they will affect your choice in this election?

If you are voting based solely on tax returns...well....maybe take a look at government bailouts in the last few years under the current administration and how that will be extended if HRC is elected...

Regardless, the rich get richer...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I can say that as a voter, his tax returns are the least of my concern when it comes to out country.

But you already support him...so why would it matter to you? Judging from your posts...nothing would change that.

It is a diversion from real issues and will continue to be because there are no other issues with him.

First of all, LOL at that there are no other issues with Trump besides his tax returns. You can't be serious about that, can you?

But if it is such a diversion, a smart man would just release them and get rid of the diversion. But then again, Trump has demonstrated over and over that he is far from being a smart man.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This thread is going exactly how the debate went.

People can not defend Hillary's record. So they just yell about tax returns.

They don't seem to be interested in her deletion of 30 thousand plus emails after congress subpoenaed them.

Not interested in her pay for play schemes. Not interested in her failed foreign policy in places like Libya.

Not interested in the economy in the tank. Not interested in the huge amount of people that think the country is headed in the wrong direction.

They just say Trump says mean things and didn't release his tax returns.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This argument sounds exactly like the birth certificate argument way back when.

Wow.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Sounds like you are a little salty.

They don't seem to be interested in her deletion of 30 thousand plus emails after congress subpoenaed them.

What is there to be interested in. The FBI investigated, found no wrong doing, and isn't prosecuting.

It's not our fault that Trump supporters won't accept the result of our Justice System.

Not interested in her pay for play schemes.

Have any proof on those "pay for play schemes"???

Or just a small percentage of her meetings while SoS with people who also donated to the Clinton Foundation???

Look, I'm sorry your candidate has so many issues that people are concerned about...you can't force people to be concerned about issues from the past that have already been resolved.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
This argument sounds exactly like the birth certificate argument way back when.

Wow.

Yep!!! And they don't see how hypocritical they are.

And here is the thing, releasing a birth certificate doesn't have all the information that tax returns do that can be twisted or rightfully criticized.

Yet these people said there was no law that Obama had to release it, and he had a right to privacy. And you were a racist for wanting to see it.

Now Trump MUST be hiding something if he won't release his returns. So I feel like these people are racists that are demanding to see them.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join