It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Vice Presidential Debate 10-4-16

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

No, your howling on about a piece of paper that means zilch in the election. You are those that you deplore!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

What did Hillary apologize for?

Are you serious?

See, Hillary speaks in specifics...Trump doesn't.

HOLT: He also -- he also raised the issue of your e-mails. Do you want to respond to that?

CLINTON: I do. You know, I made a mistake using a private e- mail. And if I had to do it over again, I would, obviously, do it differently. But I'm not going to make any excuses. It was a mistake, and I take responsibility for that.

So...what specifically did Trump apologize for?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And we want to see the long form tax returns not the short version, what's he hiding? We got investigators going to Hawaii right now and let me tell you folks were finding some tremendous things!!

Karma is a mother**cker ain't it? Lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I linked it, go find it.

To save time I'll just clue you in. Every bit of detail as Clinton.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If it means nothing then it should be no problem releasing it, what's he hiding? He must be hiding something folks. Maybe he was born in Kenya?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

What did Hillary apologize for?

Are you serious?

See, Hillary speaks in specifics...Trump doesn't.

HOLT: He also -- he also raised the issue of your e-mails. Do you want to respond to that?

CLINTON: I do. You know, I made a mistake using a private e- mail. And if I had to do it over again, I would, obviously, do it differently. But I'm not going to make any excuses. It was a mistake, and I take responsibility for that.

So...what specifically did Trump apologize for?

LOL...she said she would do it differenlty....didn't say she wouldn't do it....just differently.

And what responsibility did she take exactly?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

So if it was racists at its inception, then you think Hillarys staff was being racist when they persued it? And when they sent out pictures of Obama in traditional clothing? So how is Trump any worse on this issue?

Yes, those staffers were being racists.

Did Clinton's campaign ever officially bring up his birth certificate? No.

Trump is different because he was a loud advocate for the Birthers. He claimed his "investigators" had found evidence he wasn't a citizen...which turned out was a lie. And then after Obama released his birth certificate, Trump didn't accept it and continued to say he wasn't a citizen.

Keep trying.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

And we want to see the long form tax returns not the short version, what's he hiding? We got investigators going to Hawaii right now and let me tell you folks were finding some tremendous things!!

Karma is a mother**cker ain't it? Lol.

AH so finally an admission that this is all about getting even.

That fine, you are a great person!

Oh and when a Republican deletes subpoenaed emails, and selectively enforces immigration laws, and lies about huge legislation like Obama did with Obama care, the Republicans will just repeat that it is all Karma.

You go on being a biased soldier fighting for your team, your motivations have been noted. Dont be suprised when people don't take you seriously.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

No, your howling on about a piece of paper that means zilch in the election. You are those that you deplore!

Birthers are deplorable because they are racist.

Are you trying to say asking for Trump to follow tradition and release his tax returns like every other Presidential candidate has in recent history racist?

Keep trying...hard to defend your candidate when he is such a moron, but at least you are trying...failing, but trying.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I linked it, go find it.

Trump apologized for using the wrong words.

What specific incident, where garbage flew out of his mouth, was he talking about? There are so many of them...was he apologizing for EVERYTHING he has ever said?

Come on, defend your guy...what specifically did he apologize for?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

So if it was racists at its inception, then you think Hillarys staff was being racist when they persued it? And when they sent out pictures of Obama in traditional clothing? So how is Trump any worse on this issue?

Did Clinton's campaign ever officially bring up his birth certificate? No.

Trump is different because he was a loud advocate for the Birthers. He claimed his "investigators" had found evidence he wasn't a citizen...which turned out was a lie. And then after Obama released his birth certificate, Trump didn't accept it and continued to say he wasn't a citizen.

Keep trying.

Yes, people like Blumenthal that still work for her.

Just like the released DNC emails that show Wasserman Shultz and crew making racist jokes. Hillary promotes them.

Is it possible the issue wasn't over race, but the fact that there were books written and other material saying Obama was born in Kenya?

If it can only be about race, then you agree that all of the questions about Cruz were from racists who hate whites, right?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I linked it, go find it.

Trump apologized for using the wrong words.

What specific incident, where garbage flew out of his mouth, was he talking about? There are so many of them...was he apologizing for EVERYTHING he has ever said?

Come on, defend your guy...what specifically did he apologize for?

Ok the under your same logic Hillary only apologized for having a private server.

She did not apologize for lying over and over again. In fact she has repeatedly lied and said Comey said she told the truth.

So she has yet to apologize about these things.

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Typical drivel.

Birthers are deplorable because they are racist.

Again? You do realize you've no proof of either of those statements.

Are you trying to say asking for Trump to follow tradition and release his tax returns like every other Presidential candidate has in recent history racist?

No, you are saying that.

Like I said, exactly the same detail as Hillary.

You didn't have to drink ALL the kool aid ya know.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

She only has to apologize, politically, if those are hurting her.

It seems like her addressing the issue at the debate has diminished the attack and it is quickly becoming a dead issue.

IRS investigated and cleared her...she apologized...what's left?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

3 against one and none of them have a reason to why Trump is hiding his tax returns. They know Trump is a crook I just think they're going for broke now that Trump has no chance of wining this election.

edit on 5-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You can defend Birthers all you want...good luck with that.

I have no problem calling out racists...and Birthers are racists. Furthermore, a large portion of Trump supporters are racist.

You don't seem too logical. Clinton SPECIFICALLY apologized for using a private server. What did Trump specifically apologize for?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

She only has to apologize, politically, if those are hurting her.

It seems like her addressing the issue at the debate has diminished the attack and it is quickly becoming a dead issue.

IRS investigated and cleared her...she apologized...what's left?

Well, for one it is hurting her politically. And second it shows she is a liar that is unapologetic.

You know what a liar is right? Like you claiming Kaine brought up Hillary apologizing in this debate. And then when pointed out you are wrong to keep deflecting and acting like you didn't say that? Like you did on the other debate thread.

Oh thats right. Lying isn't a big deal to you. Anything to help your team win though right?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

She is winning, and she is winning by a larger margin after the first debate.

I don't think it is hurting her politically.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join