It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Vice Presidential Debate 10-4-16

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I can see already that with Pence, women will be persecuted. He just had to go to the abortion to please the religious zealots.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I can see already that with Pence, women will be persecuted. He just had to go to the abortion to please the religious zealots.

Kaine was asked first.

What was he supposed to do? Lie about his feelings on it? Basically, the recent statistics in polling show that more than half of the country agree with him on it.

Most people are understanding that a pregnancy is a viable human being and that adoption is an option as much as anything else. Horrific for you to consider that we don't always have to kill a child, I know.
edit on 5-10-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
The question was not about abortion. Kaine answered the question with the death penalty issue.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

" And we want to see the long form tax returns not the short version, what's he hiding? We got investigators going to Hawaii right now and let me tell you folks were finding some tremendous things!! "

Exactly what does Anyone's Tax Returns have to do with this Presidential Election ? The Only thing that Matters is if the Candidate can make Decisions that Benefit the American People . All BS Aside , that Is the Bottom Line .

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Exactly what does Anyone's Tax Returns have to do with this Presidential Election ? The Only thing that Matters is if the Candidate can make Decisions that Benefit the American People . All BS Aside , that Is the Bottom Line .

Three measly pages from a 1995 tax return went over the heads of most people, and created a firestorm of ignorant accusations. That's why I've said since July that I hope and pray Donald Trump doesn't distract from his message by releasing tax documents.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

" And we want to see the long form tax returns not the short version, what's he hiding? We got investigators going to Hawaii right now and let me tell you folks were finding some tremendous things!! "

Ask Trump why he asked for Pence tax returns before picking him vp, why did Trump demand them from Romney back in 2012?

If they're so non important then he should release them to put the issue to rest.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I believe he stated that he would release them when Hillary finds those 30,000 emails...for what it's worth.

If they're so non important then he should release them to put the issue to rest.

How is this different than the birther debate again?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Three measly pages from a 1995 tax return went over the heads of most people, and created a firestorm of ignorant accusations. That's why I've said since July that I hope and pray Donald Trump doesn't distract from his message by releasing tax documents.

Mr. Trump to Release his 2015 Tax Returns this Month .

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
C'mon after the 72nd interruption I wanted Kaine to be told by the CBS Moderator to STOP INTERRUPTING like a little child. kaine made it almost unwatchable and maybe that was his strategy, to get everyone to turn it off because he couldn't let anyone else finish.
edit on 5-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He was feeding off of it. Kind of scary to watch.

Heard this today

Kaine vs. Able

Thought that was pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
I prefer to think of the Clinton ticket as Kaine and Unable.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Hope Kaine has a strong arm. Hills is gonna need it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I am pro choice and I don't have a beef with the way Pence handled the question which lead him to talking about abortion. The fact the US economy is at the cliff and the threat posed by ISIS are the dominant factors in this electoral cycle. I will admit that I have never seen anything like the Trump vs Clinton race. Heck normal political wisdom or convention just doesn't apply to this presidential election.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

It is not wisdom to sell your rights for a job. I never took a drug test for a job either.

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join