It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I heard this Disembodied Humming Voice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So I was just beginning to wake up from sleeping and I thought I could here this Humming Voice. If I focused on it I could here it had a tune. The thing is no one was home except for me so i knew it couldnt be my mom or sister. In the recording you will hear turn over in Bed trying to ignore it and it eventually goes away. But im so happy I still had my Voice recorder app running. I thought for sure I was still dreaming nope guess not.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
All I could here was the mechanical background noise of The app. Do I need to be wearing head phones? Not trying to discredit what you heard or thought you heard just reporting what I didn't hear.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
All I could here was the mechanical background noise of The app. Do I need to be wearing head phones? Not trying to discredit what you heard or thought you heard just reporting what I didn't hear.

Heres the original file

soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Headphones will always make it easier to hear things that are very quiet in a recording. So yeah, I'd give it another try using headphones if you want the best chance to hear the evidence.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It was quite loud for me. No headphones required
Sounds like something out of Star Trek. Not a hum. More of an electronic sound

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

What do you mean? What voice recorder app would have background noise other than ordinary white noise? I hear just regular white noise, very faint and then what sounds like a voice speaking with some metallic sort of electronic buzzing. Almost like feedback...I wouldn't call it a hum, though.

It's like a monotone male voice, either reciting or chanting something and simultaneously this strange electronic buzzing is layered over that voice, so no words are clearly audible. And when there's a break in the buzzing, the voice stops too. It's very strange sounding.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think I heard what you're describing. It's quite strange.
This subject has interested me for a long time. I made a thread about it some time ago.

"Voices From Nowhere"
Two friends of mine were sitting in a room, about 10 feet from each other. There was a lull in the
conversation, and they both heard a male voice ask "Who are you working for?"
It was as if an invisible man was between the 2 couches they were sitting on. The voice was
very clear.

I had a strange 'phantom sound' experience recently. I awoke around 3 A.M. and knew I wouldn't
get back to sleep, so I went upstairs to the office /computer room. I heard what can best be described as
some very weird music! It sounded a bit like a flute, but with a metallic quality, and there was a definite
melody or cadence. It was very eerie. As bizarre as this sounds, I sensed it was coming from 'somewhere else'. Another dimension / realm / whatever. Like the source of the sound was just not there in the room.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

What do you mean? What voice recorder app would have background noise other than ordinary white noise? I hear just regular white noise, very faint and then what sounds like a voice speaking with some metallic sort of electronic buzzing. Almost like feedback...I wouldn't call it a hum, though.

It's like a monotone male voice, either reciting or chanting something and simultaneously this strange electronic buzzing is layered over that voice, so no words are clearly audible. And when there's a break in the buzzing, the voice stops too. It's very strange sounding.

The metallic sort of electronic buzzing like you describe was the enhanced version of the clip. I used Wavepad to slow down the audio so thats where the metallic sort of electronic buzzing comes from. Wavepad is a amazing program. From the baseline White Noise I use wavepad to alter the whole file and thus the metallic sort of electronic buzzing can reveal hidden words. And the Humming under the metallic sort of electronic buzzing is exactly what I heard when I focused on it when I was still in Bed.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The noise in reffering to is in the first audio link posted, the second link does not feature the same background noise. The op recently stated that first recording was ran through a filter of sorts and that was what I was hearing.

I should also note that I'm not saying the op didn't hear it, I have heard similar things in my past. Just that I didn't hear the humming in the sound file.
edit on 26-9-2016 by crimsongod21 because: Added txt

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Heard one the other day that sent chills up my spine. Was a gruff "Get out" growl that was heard by myself and three other people.

Not sure what is on that recording as I am hearing a couple things.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Quickly listened, but couldn't hear the humming, only what sounds like your voice mumbling in your sleep. But you say you was awake right?
There is a sound that is possibly a voice at 2 seconds in, but I can't make it out. Probably needs pitch shifting, or it's saying maybe "tallyho."

At 3 to 6 seconds, there's a very faint, hard to make out whispered voice. Could be female. It says something that ends with "Steven." It sounds like it may be saying "will/do you love me now Steven?"

Again, enhanced is overly done, and worthless. You're creating too many artifacts, which will just lead to apophenia.

If you develop a problem, where you can hear voices in your head, remember to focus your mind on something. Clear your mind, and focus it on a single point. Ignore the voices, and stay focused, and they should either go or go quiet enough that they're not so much a problem.
You could also get prescribed anti-psychotics, which may help, because they affect the same area of the brain.

Good luck! The general population doesn't realize how big this is, only a select few know what's really going on. EVP is very real. The right person, the right audio gear, and the world will be changed.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jake27
Quickly listened, but couldn't hear the humming, only what sounds like your voice mumbling in your sleep. But you say you was awake right?
There is a sound that is possibly a voice at 2 seconds in, but I can't make it out. Probably needs pitch shifting, or it's saying maybe "tallyho."

At 3 to 6 seconds, there's a very faint, hard to make out whispered voice. Could be female. It says something that ends with "Steven." It sounds like it may be saying "will/do you love me now Steven?"

Again, enhanced is overly done, and worthless. You're creating too many artifacts, which will just lead to apophenia.

If you develop a problem, where you can hear voices in your head, remember to focus your mind on something. Clear your mind, and focus it on a single point. Ignore the voices, and stay focused, and they should either go or go quiet enough that they're not so much a problem.
You could also get prescribed anti-psychotics, which may help, because they affect the same area of the brain.

Good luck! The general population doesn't realize how big this is, only a select few know what's really going on. EVP is very real. The right person, the right audio gear, and the world will be changed.

Thanks for the tips. I'm pretty good at ignoring living people. So disembodied aren't a problem for me.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I have heard this before. It happened to me around the time of seeing a UFO and all other sorts of weirdness.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

That's because it's all one linked phenomenon. Ghosts, spirits, shadow people, aliens, angels, demons, Gods, etc. Maybe 1% or less is something unique, but usually it's the same phenomenon interpreted by the individual as something different and separate.

new topics

top topics

join