It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No need for you to make things up either

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I don't believe anybody, I've never said I "believe" TDL.

I've met JV and spent time with TDL on multiple occassions, I find them interesting, Vallee much more so than TDL, but TDL is onto something that interests me now, maybe. We'll have to see what comes of it. I do know the people he's meeting with are the gold standard of who one wants to meet with regarding the phenom so that's worth my attention.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

What did I make up? He earlier said he spent some time with TDL, so it's pretty natural for me to assume he believed him, now he cleared that up. But what your contribution to the discussion is supposed to be is a mystery.

a reply to: Springer

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

What did I make up? He earlier said he spent some time with TDL, so it's pretty natural for me to assume he believed him

Good to see you acknowledged your error.
I simply made the same acknowledgement of your error, which I and everyone else are well entitled to do in any thread.

edit on 30-10-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Really? Clearing up a misunderstanding is an error on my side?
I just felt this statement needed clarification,

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: AboveBoard

I met Tom in 2012, we had a meeting that lasted about an hour or so during which we discussed these topics in a general way. He was in deed a supporter of Greer then, and has distanced himself since, that's a good sign and one of the many reasons I'm listening when he has something to say.

Since he's in a special position, being one of the owners.
..."I'm listening when he has something to say
" sure sounds like he is believing this tale to me.
Now we cleared that up, but my error? You *.

-
But it's funny how it sums up the collective message we'd have to say to everyone on "the path of disclosure":
Deliver!

edit on 30-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

They collect money, but we're not getting any results.
I would be more than surprised if this one would deliver results.

edit on 30-10-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

our hands are tied by the scientific method, it is flawed because it means that you can't test anything that cannot be measured, which is why analytical psychology, consciousness, dreams, the occult, and just about anything esoteric, cannot be tested by the scientific method, which means it has no validity, if you think about it, it is a great way to keep the people blind. things like the placebo, nocebo effect can be said that there is a relationship between these things and how they can affect you, but they can't tell you why, because thay law of attraction is a non testable hypothesis...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I wasn't claiming that you or the staff are "into any of those things".

But various of us have run into people doing those things.. and have
had conversations..

I've had a few conversations myself with university researchers to mention
the most benign example.. one was researching UFOs as a religion.. another
mental disorders.

As to the money aspect..I believe you.. but this certainly is a business...
if I was being "overly dramatic" I'd have talked about KG or something
and made that supposed angle primary, which I didn't.

On that angle, I take every opportunity i can to defuse the "aviary" BS.
It's way, way overblown nonsense.

Kev

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You know, following this thread, I clearly knew and understood that he did not say what you said he did.
Rather your statements come across as just you wanting to squabble with a owner...

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Springer,

"Control loop" is a technical phrase as you know, used by some researchers.
It's not even a "nefarious" phrase.
I'ts like what a thermostat does.

I do agree with your statement that ATS is like Facebook and is a "new outlet".
Facebook "feeds into the "control loop too". It does have a far more generic focus however.

I also appreciate your comments about "scary domains" and intel folks also liking the
contents here as (you intimated) private citizens.

We all know that's true. Maybe 80% of the crazy stuff people assume that the government
is doing as an organization is being poked into by the private interests of people in those
various institutions.

So... I think that our little interchange here was "healthy". It clarified some things on both
our parts.

Thanks!

Kev

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Enderdog

Actually ATS performs the following functions:

1) Makes some money for the owners.
2) Is a schizophrenia research station.
3) Is a test platform for memes prior to their use in psyops.
4) IS read by various organizations
5) other functions
6) is also heard by the control loop.

Imho of course.

Kev

WHAT??

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Are you trolling me?
Sorry I had a question, you bully.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

No

I don't troll, well known and established fact here on ATS, but I do tend to point out the obvious. Your behavior towards Springer looked just like that,it wasn't "just a question" as you so innocently profess, sorry if you were outed.

But please lets continue everyone dragging this thread off topic' it's been so interesting (not) for pages now.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Okay let's stop derailing, it's not like you contributed. I just can keep talking about

TDL and the fact I can't stress the fact enough, he openly says it's fiction, his ultimate goal is to influence opinion.
Besides that the secret meeting picture and the mason one are pretty...questionable.
What has he offered so far? Am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Ya see I already discussed that in thread, contrary to what you say, my contributions HAVE been on topic and not like others here been posts about my flavour/cult of woo on ETs or trying to ludicrously delude myself I am "besting an owner".

So go back and read it, or don't.... no skin off my nose

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Sorry I wasn't just talking to you, just in general stating my opinion. You don't have to answer.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Personally i dont think springer is on board the TDL train. Hes just an open minded guy giving TDLs saga and narrative an open opportunity to either become some sort of development in the UFOlogy world or just abother flash in the pan. But the important thing is hes open to either possibilities and is playin fair with TDL.

Personally i dont have anything against TDL. Id probably have a lot of fun hanging out with him in a room and just having decent conversation.

I just dont think hes got any special knowledge and i dont think hes got some inside track. Talking to podesta doesnt impress me as i dont consider him any sort of insider nor having the leverage to be a insider on the black projects that are what we call UFOs.

To be honest there are members here at ATS that have deeper connections to the phenomena. Some literally work daily with the "sekret machines" and then come to ATS for some light banter. they post here all the time ( no not me) ATS has a lot of high quality members.

Just cause they're working for some three letter agency doesnt mean theyre nefarious people. Heck you might be having a friendship on ATS with some members of that community and not even know it cause theyre just people too.

However. DIA and CSSOs do visit places like ATS and MUFON meetings to see what folks are talking about or witnessing to asses civilian and public kbowledge or perception of their projects. Or to simply go "oh crap they saw that! Guess well have to change the flight schedual up. " maybe even to use some members for live data feedback on one of their projects.

As for the military being 50 years ahead technologically and knowing some stuff main stream physicists dont know or understand. Thats correct. Especially in an art called metric engineering. Learn about that and you may understand better how the UFOs work.

Pretty bear. Theres some merit to the brain being both a classical and quantum system. The military might actually be very interested in that subject too. But not for mind control. More like controlling what your senses can detect.....or not.

As for springer. He seems, no he is, a very nice guy. Hes open minded and just as curious about the topic as we are. Last year around this time i was very sick. So much so i was going to close my account here and focus on my health. When i approached him via PM regarding he wrote back a short but very, at least to me, kind response. I knew from then on springer was a good guy.

Not that this thread needed my opinion but i felt inclined to join in on the banter. Ok ill go crawl under a rock somewhere n hide.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Something weird has happened?

I think I gained an hour of time overnight and this thread doesn't seem the same as I remember it.
Maybe it's that Gandhi Effect all those people with false memories (or in Dolly Parton's case - false mammaries) keep talking about.

So can we get back on track please?

Although I've nothing interesting (or even boring) to add at the moment.
edit on 30/10/16 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thanks for your thoughts. Always good to hear them.

On one tiny point, I think people get side-tracked.

At least when *I* discuss the "control loop", i'm far more interested in the INPUTS.
Not the OUTPUTS.

I think a lot of folks are interested in what they assume is the mind control aspect.

Well ---- that effect, in my opinion is actually MINIMAL.

But the "Phenomenon" changes how it manifests and interacts based upon how we feed "IT".

I'd say that overall, any (hypothetical) OUTPUT from the "control loop" is just one of a variety
of inputs into our systems. We are all capable of saying "no".

But I suppose it's like hypnosis.. sure.. we won't do anything against our moral code.. but
if "commands" are inserted properly, there is some wiggle room.

It's the least interesting part of the phenomenon to me. Just watching an episode of
"Ancient Aliens" might be more damaging.

Kev

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Tom DeLong is an inexperienced shill..

There. We are back on track.

Give me one reason we should all of the sudden believe "the mans" angle on any situation where ignorance is key to control?

If you want to know about anti-gravity, it is synonamous with omnipresence. Gravity is the temporary variable and reflection of Antigravity.

The premature announcement of Gravity waves, which came immediately after increased funding yet before the scope capabilities were in order, did not arrive on Mr Delongs behalf.

Some are banana ripeners, Tom DeLonge is a gatekeeper.

edit on 30-10-2016 by JuanDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: mirageman

Im not an insider...just a failed & retired shaman...and you know that certain shadowy suspects can't get enough shaman.

Thats the only reason i get a little involved...well used to get involved.

Im retired.

Kev[/quote/]

Can't you just come out and tell us what you're hinting at again and again? About your connections and activities? Drop the mysterious banter and tell us what you did and with whom? Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join