It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Check Amazon. Book 2 is called Gods and does indeed feature Jacques Vallee.

This has certainly upset my Apple cart.

I wonder if we've found 'The Scientist'?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yah Jimmy Carr has been on Comedy Central. I like him. As for JV....I'm curious about what's coming out from CNES in France. I guess my invitation got lost in the mail. (Humor). I certainly don't roll in those circles.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Ah.... look at this:

TD's co-author in that book (that JV wrote the forward for) also wrote this book:

"The Nine (Sinister Forces: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft, Book 1) Paperback – May 16, 2011
by Peter Levenda "

Now, when we talk about "the Nine" / the UN-allied pseudo-theosophists and the people I am loathe to even spell out, the Collins Elite, even the most hard-core researcher turns colors and won't say a word.

This collaboration on the book is "fascinating" as "Spock" would say.

Kev

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The same Spock, emissary of the nine who allegedly used to appear to a 13 year old Roddenberry in his parents garage.

I'm thinking that Ben Mizrach's recent book on the 37th Parallel mutilation pattern might connect to this unfolding "something"

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'll check it out.

But i think that the C.E. is making things worse not better.. feeding back their awful "Christian-like" beliefs into the control loop and are creating a problem which never actually existed in the first place.

Well everyone from Kenneth Arnold (who was also an occultist) forward has been doing that.

They should let SHAMAN deal "with the spirits" just like they did for millenia.. but no.. that mind-damaged monotheism around the time the Saharra desert region dried up has polluted "the spirits" ever since.

Bah*

Kev

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Everyone can read "Sekret Machines Book 1" for free on your browser or phone via Google Play Books

play.google.com...

All free till chapter 14

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Is that some of the "famous British humour?
Watch a lot of Jimmy Carr do we?

I don't know about famous, or even British, was it even humor?
. Jimmy is one of many good comedians from our fair isles. Has he been over to the US?

Anyway I digress.

Tom's new book is going to be callled Sekret Machines 2 : Tales of Podesta according to : www.spin.com...

I can't find any other source for that so take it with a pinch of salt. Nothing about Vallee writing a foreward for it. It's also gone a bit quiet on Wikileaks the past few days.

Weird....maybe he changed things up. A few weeks back on the Jimmy Black interview, he said it was about Bob Lazar. Maybe he has a few books in the can already and decided to change the release order

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

True, though I've red in TD's early interviews the Peter Levenda book was going to be the second.

I guess cause he's not writing them himself there are a lot of books in the pipeline.

So this is going to be the first factual book. Curious to see where it goes ...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kkboxop

Everyone can read "Sekret Machines Book 1" for free on your browser or phone via Google Play Books

play.google.com...

All free till chapter 14

oh wow, after my previous post...about 12 hours ago....now... WikiLeaks just leaked the newest email which content the full digital version of Sekret Machines Book 1 chasing shadows pdf file, it was originally sort of a gift from delonge to podesta

everyone can now download it directly

check the newest leaked email today and see the attachment

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Here is the Digital copy of the Sekret Machines Novel. I know you are so busy- So I apologize in advance. I ask that you consider reading my Foreword. I wrote this as a personal letter to the youth, so they can walk with me through all of this. When you read it, you will get that same sense- a wide-eyed and respectful experience. Also, you make an invisible appearance within the text at the end.
My Co-Author is a Distinguished Professor at the Robertson School of Shakespeare and NY Times best-selling Author.... Basically, he's really f-ing good. Elevated writing, and award-worthy if he wasn't attached to my name, too. Ha- You may actually love the book- If you like great stuff and have amazing taste. But until then, check out that foreword if you find time in all the madness. Best, Tom DeLonge

The way he writes is a little childlike to me.

One thing is certain he isn't in discussions with Podesta, rather he is pitching to him.

I asked about regarding the studio names he dropped, nothing was in development from what I can see.
Granted, that may have changed lately or development departments were MIRACULOUSLY able to keep their mouths shut before green lighting a project lol

edit on 2-11-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

How do you interpret that?
Is he making up these meetings to "sell" Podesta on something that is, at least at that point, very limited
Is he, in other words, lying?

BT
edit on 2-11-2016 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Nah, he isn't making it up, he would have sent them all the same pitch. "Oh I've met so and so, I'm in talks with so and so"

It's a perfectly normal thing to do, and often gets you nowhere

Someone may have green lit his project, I just may not have found out who.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

i doubt he is writing anything, did you not see his AMA, he will have a ghost writer, and if this sh!t is gonna be half as big as he says there will be more than one ghost writer, also it is aimed at the younger generation, so its more likely to appeal to a certain age group. this isn't gonna be a half arsed attempt, this is gonna try and condition an age group into a new way of thinking, us over 25s are not the target.
Bring on the so called PROOF.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kkboxop

i think they maybe watching you....... tell them i want a psvr

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Interesting wiki leak that might explain the relevance of Tom D talking with top govt officials.

.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33552

Snippets of Tom Email to J Podesta

Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Subject: Interesting news
To: John Podesta

They don't know yet where you exist in this Sekret Machines Universe (we launch the story with NY Times with Doc Trailer in a week) and they already look to you in a leadership role they can trust.

And care almost ONLY about your voice in this. That's HARD to do.

Getting young adults to like you, especially if your at your level in DC. Don't lose that. I will brand you much more when this all comes out as a man that the youth can trust and rely on.

This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government.

My fans are trolling the Internet asking about.... *you*. And I haven't even mentioned you yet. That's cool. The young adults are so passionate about this topic, and at the end of the day they feel like you respect them. So they are seeking you out.

From a marketing selling point i can see this as a Win Win for Tom and the Gov't officials. He gets to throw some names and what if sceneries to help sell his products and the gov't gets positive Pr and trust from the youth in return.

To: [email protected] Date: 2016-02-09 15:47
Subject: Fwd: Interesting news

Our secret plan.

edit on 321130America/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 11:32:24 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
BTW, here's the next book, coming out in March

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1477868121&sr=8-7&keywords=levenda

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The documentary is filmed. You used to be able to see a trailer of it, with Podesta and others in.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

No he's not making it up. There's plenty of evidence in the form of emails to tell you that the meetings took place, and there was video / photographic evidence of the Podesta documentary. I think you might be able to find photos still on his Instagram or Twitter.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Seeing at the documentary is already in the can and ready for distribution, it may be worth trying to identify the production company.

If you can find evidence for that but nothing else, we know nothing else has happened.

If you can find no evidence, then it's an issue with not having the right contacts or them not wanting to be involved?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I enquired about the "semi fictional tv series" he refers to in the podesta email.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join