It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I was referring more to the whole Spielberg + other well known names dropping, really...

I know the documentary is on, and that the e-mails have validated a lot of stuff about who is involved...

This whole thing is really a bit crazy, to be honest, and I am sort of caught between wonder and refusal to be misled..

Guess we are all a bit tired of being lied to..

BT
edit on 2-11-2016 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

As was mentioned in an earlier post, the first of the NON-FICTION books will be available in March, 2017, which will give us much more to chew over and digest (or whatever).

I sincerely hope we can take it as a snapshot of what the infamous "those in the know" want us to know at this time. If it is all plausible and if there is new information, or a new configuration of fact, or confirmation of fact, that gives insight into the oldies but goodies like Roswell and the Nazi Bell, etc.

Anyway,

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Other than JV doing the forward for the second book, what if anything promotes anything positive or factual about any of this? (In terms of content and not just name dropping).

As for JV, he's been writing forwards and contributing to books about "the phenonenon" since before Passport to Magonia. A book about "gods" is right up his alley.

The doc doesn't mind stirring the pot a little..to get good conservation going...

Kev

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, I took a look at the sales figures for the book from Amazon.

Sales figures

Admittedly, this is only one outlet and seems to be only hardcover, but I guess this must be a bit disappointing for the people involved.

BT

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Nothing, apart from the audacity of it all, I guess...
Seems that a lot of people would end up looking a bit foolish if they could not "back this up" somehow... Just a feeling, really. I don't know.

Maybe I have spent too much time on ATS lately :-D

Well, say this for Mr DeLonge; say he has at least given us something new to talk about :-D

BT

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You got that right!

I had wanted my friend Brad Steiger to do an AMA...but it was around the TD AMA time, so it couldn't be scheduled.

There sure is a lot of backing/hype for mr. Delonge.

Kev

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Avg Rank: 299,273
All Time Sales: 325
November Sales: 11
October Sales: 267

2016 Sales: 325

I'm actually glad to see that the "tried and proven" charlatan formula is not working .

He might be the real deal but so far I have only seen lots of hype, deception, and no actual evidence to believe any of it.

We will see when his non fiction book comes out. He might be the real deal , but so far I see the same BS as all the other charlatans before him.

Heck even Greer had more credibility in the beginning. At least Greer got some high ranking officials to testify to congress on the UFO phenomena.

edit on 071130America/ChicagoWed, 02 Nov 2016 15:07:22 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think you would get a more representative number of the sales if you took into account more than just the hardcover, most expensive version. Kindle and softcover will have higher sales, most likely.

Regardless, it is far from a bestseller at this point. The new non-fiction book is hefty - it weighs in at 454 pages. Peter Levenda, the co-author, has an interesting bio: Peter Levenda page ar Amazon

Lot's of Nazi and occult stuff.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I got mine on the Nook. Much cheaper to buy e books

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

....Maybe I have spent too much time on ATS lately :-D Well, say this for Mr DeLonge; say he has at least given us something new to talk about :-D

Yeh beginning to think the same thing myself. But this has given us something to puzzle over whatever it all turns out to be.

Earlier you put some details together about what we know of the people involved : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we can add "The Big Man" to that list that Grant Cameron has been talking about in a radio interview: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I say "Big" with "a low" profile in all of this at present.

Then we have things Tom has tweeted or said in the past.

Surely that's not a meeting with Sir Tom Jones - There again it's not unusual

He's hinting something about Roswell from the Podesta emails:

When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.

Of course the English is muddled and so a bit difficult to decipher. How could Roswell (a town) crash but I think we know what he meant. So he's intimating here that it was more than a balloon.

He's said on radio that abductions, cattle mutilation and other UFO crashes are a real deal as well.

In an interview in 2015 he mentioned a few things about our 3 letter friends really making people mental because they had to 'protect us'

All hail the See Eye Ay!

"In order to hide what the governments are building in secret, they blame it on spaceships and aliens that eat your brains and all this weird stuff, but it's all in an effort to hide what we're really building, something that is real but is exotic and esoteric, and it's all part of a plan... The CIA was very interested in the UFO civilian research groups, with the intention of being in control over all the research and the public awareness. It was a psychological operation. They were very scared of Americans being gullible and having Russia come in and repeat a War of the Worlds scenario. So the CIA said, 'We better get in there and make everyone go crazy, but at least it's controlled, and when we're in charge we can slowly let people know the phenomenon is real, but, 'Don't worry -- we've been building something secret to help protect us.'..........

"I think [the moon landing is] real, absolutely... When we landed on the moon, they're gonna go and give you something to chew on. They're gonna go out and find a conspiracy. They're gonna plan out the conspiracy. They made everybody think that we never went there. That way, when you ask questions, you're asking questions they want you to ask. They didn't want the conspiracy to be the real question, which is, 'What was there when we got there?'"

Source : oute rplaces.com

Yep and the moon landings were real but the conspiracy that we didn't really land there is all part of some 'master plan'. A plan that could not be concluded until Tom turned up with his own plan. Tom has stated he really is changing the world in a small way.

.....When you’re an individual like me, dealing with something that’s a national security issue, and you’re being gifted with the opportunity to communicate something you’ve been passionate about your whole life — something that has the opportunity to change the world over time — being a small part of that is enormously important for my life path.

Source : dlisted.com...

My plan is to create a franchise like the ones I’m doing at To the Stars. We come up with a concept that we want to tell for years, and it will evolve the way other franchises do—your Star Wars, Batman, Marvel, things that can go on for a long period of time. You keep adding to the story and it grows bigger and hopefully resonates with more people along the way.

...it's also meant to galvanize people around some topics that will hopefully help them lose their cynicism about the government in some ways. And hopefully it will build back some pride in what we've been doing in terms of defense and global defense....

This is a big deal. It's an extraordinary breakthrough to tell the world's biggest secret. And I really mean that. It is the biggest secret on earth about what we've found, the breakthroughs that we've had, and the steps that we've taken to deal with something very, very extraordinary that most people think is just science fiction.....

There's a character who as a teenager is a prisoner of war in Germany, and he sees the Germans working on something in a mine. That's a real mine, they were working on something, and they really did smuggle it out after World War II and continued to work on it long after the war [Die Glocke]......

....There's another interlude where these UFOs show up over a nuclear weapons facility and turn off the missiles. Before they turned off, they turned them on and the missiles started getting ready to launch one by one....

The enormity of what's being told might hit people in a weird way if it was just laid on their lap all at once. It's better to go step by step ...... Years ago I watched Thirteen Days, that Kevin Costner movie about the Cuban Missile Crisis, and at the time the enormity of what had happened blew my mind. In school you learn that we almost went to nuclear war and the stakes were so big and we all almost died. Then the bell rings and you go to lunch. It didn't seem like that big of a deal back then. But when I watched the film I was like, My God this really was a big deal.

Source : www.gq.com...

The events dramatized in "Thirteen Days" were pretty much established as something that really happened so I don't think that's pretty good example.

So it's all a hodge-podge of UFO lore being made into a long term entertainment franchise (if TDL gets his way.). Some of that lore is not necessarily robust when studied in detail. And the big man may know more about the cattle mutilations. As for abductions and faked moon landings. Yes we are getting it all thrown at us.

This has actually been done before without the pretence of it being fiction based on fact (even though it was to some extent).

So what is the real game being played?

Answers on an email to john.podesta at his googleyemail address.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I find it funny how people are sitting here scratching their heads as too what this is all about when TD has already went so far as to say that yes aliens do exist and not just one race either. There are negative and positive oriented groups. That much was stated during his AMA. What really interested me was what he said of the ancient god stories involving our history. Those stories are true.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

So you believe everything Tom says as the absolute gospel truth? Or is it gospel truth based on gospel fiction?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

So you believe everything Tom says as the absolute gospel truth? Or is it gospel truth based on gospel fiction?

It's not about what Tom says so much but rather the recurring common theme regarding ETs. This surely isn't the first time I'm hearing the same claims being made regarding ET visitation.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Oh and when I said "those stories are true" I meant his take on what he said about the ancient gods of our history.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

TDL said they were going to publish Lazar''s life story but he never mentioned that it was in the Sekret Machines series.

edit on 2-11-2016 by Impodog because: Mistake

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The recurring themes make me doubtful because they are such tired cliches.

But if you repeat a lie often enough.

...oh that's probably another cliche.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I've zero idea who that photo is of?

Regardless it seems the following people may be involved to some degree.

- The 'Big Man': cattle mutilation
- The 37th non fiction writer: back engineered - not involved in the inner group but on their trail
- ' Trouffaut' : Close aencounters and patterns of visitation
- The BlueJay: non ionising effects and holograms
- The General - Macasland??
- The scientist : Skunk?
- The Rocket Scientist: 'its all gone a bit Richard D Hall'
- The Democratic King Maker: Podesta
- The Ghostwriter: A northern soul
- The occult writer: Nazis and the 9

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

The recurring themes make me doubtful because they are such tired cliches.

But if you repeat a lie often enough.

...oh that's probably another cliche.

Or maybe these people are just trying to get the real truth out. Remember that is always an option among others.

edit on CDTWed, 02 Nov 2016 18:40:50 -0500000000America/ChicagoNovAmerica/Chicago505040pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I hope they don't do the war of the world thing against the "evil alien artificial intelligence".

I think that's an incredibly lame plan.

Kev

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Impodog
a reply to: vlawde

TDL said they were going to publish Lazar''s life story but he never mentioned that it was in the Sekret Machines series.

Could be. I did think he said the Lazar thing was next, but who knows

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join