It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 31
68
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just got a notification about pre ordering another book, Cathedrals of Glass...due out next November...by Hartley, "presented" by Tom




posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure Ufos exist i saw some strange lights in Devon 3 yrs ago
really cool stuff



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Don't know if posted allready, but aparently TDL has also done an interview for a yet to be released documentary from Fusion network in collaboration with NASA.

Yet another take for perhaps another demographic?

Link: tothestars.media...

Could also be a 'favor' to promote NASA. It sure looks like positive PR.

Or it could be Tom just red a book...

Thoughts?



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ok. So I actually sat down and listened through the whole TDL clip again, and then read through this absolutely fascinating thread (at least the first 28 pages of it) and there is one small bit of information that has not been discussed.

In the interview TDL related that, in one of his early meetings, he is told that they need to thoroughly analyze his exposure to the UFO phenomenon because there is never any "randomness" to these. This takes, allegedly, many hours.

I don't think it has come up in this thread yet. So what does that mean? Never any random encounters?

I thought that was a bit curious..

BT
edit on 3-11-2016 by beetee because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Another email to JP released today confirms that the highly respected journalist George Knapp is part of :

"....a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my [ DeLonge's] Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth......."






Fwd: Podesta and UFOs

From:t.delonge@me.com
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2016-02-14 15:29
Subject: Fwd: Podesta and UFOs



Interesting-

About that Las Vegas interview...Read the email chain below- It made its way to me.

George Knapp is an multi-award winning Journalist, the one who famously broke the story of Area-51's existence many years ago. He's an incredible man. I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth.

Because of his maturity on the topic, he is consistently given important information to help communicate. He helped me create my thesis (3 Sekret Machines NonFiction Books Coming out after the Novel) and that thesis is what gained my friendship with The very important General from Wright Patt that was on our call.

Anyways, you should consider doing an interview on Coast To Coast AM- It's about 10 million listeners every night, and he hosts a couple times a month. Syndicated internationally, its second only to Rush Asshole Limbaugh. I am actually doing it for this project in a couple weeks. Again, read his email below... You actually mentioned him to me before, he's in Vegas. At the minimum you should at least be in each-other's network.

He is a powerful journalist with an international reach on TV and radio with FEVERISH fans. They trust him enormously. You can also place all rules desired for any type of conversation for the youth to hear.

Basically, it Seems that your interview is making journalists talk.... Anything you say in this topic makes headlines. It made its way to me behind the scenes.

It's really genius how you can consistently make waves as a normal citizen, and not only as holding a huge government position.

Our Republic needs that kind of inspiration.

Best,
Tom DeLonge

TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER
TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA
SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

Begin forwarded message:

> From: George Knapp
> Date: February 13, 2016 at 1:13:39 PM MST
> To: "t.delonge@me.com"
> Subject: FW: Podesta and UFOs
>
> The guy who sent this email is a newspaper columnist but he also works for our TV station covering political stuff. Good friend of mine.
>
> Wish I had known Podesta was in town I would have tried to get on the list of journalists speaking with him.
>
> If you are in touch with him, please mention my name. It is possible he will be here in nevada for the next week since we have a formal presidential caucus coming up in about a week. I'd love to be able to meet him, shake his hand, so he can put a name with a face. It might come in handy some time down the road. I don;t need to do a story about him or anything but would if he wants....and, like you, he has a permanent invitation to do Coast, even though the conservatives that make up 70% of our audience would # their pants.....
>
>
> From: Steve Sebelius [stevesebelius@gmail.com]
> Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 9:48 AM
> To: George Knapp
> Subject: Podesta and UFOs
>
> Had John Podesta in for Hillary Clinton surrogacy, and noticed in my research that he pushed to declassify hundreds of millions of pages of info, including on UFOs. I got him to say he's talked to Hillary about declassifying even more old files, and I told him that I knew a guy who would be very interested in delving into those documents.
>
> Steve Sebelius
> Political columnist, Las Vegas Review-Journal
> Cell: 702.612.4884
> Email: SteveSebelius@gmail.com
> Twitter: @SteveSebelius



Source : podesta43772





So perhaps Grant Cameron was bang on about the 3 groups all having some input. It also opens up more questions.



edit on 3/11/16 by mirageman because: clarification



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I can't wait until the mail about the AMA here on ATS is leaked...

:-D

BT



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Very curious. Just sent you a private message my friend about something related you may find interesting. But isn't really for the vein of this thread.

And it will be interesting if comments are leaked about what "the kids" on ATS said on the AMA. I didn't bother with it myself. But whereas David Icke got a lot of credit for the way he handled himself on here Tom's AMA seemed to generate a lot of negativity.



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

That is certainly extremely interesting (and imho true). Now i don't know what the "cool kids" use for classification lingo, but some people call "the factions" black, red, and blue.

Black=millabs
Reds=a very nasty phenonemon.
Blues=a self-absorbed, but decent phenonemon.

Im not sure if there is much on the Internet.

Again...just what some people say..though that phrase "never any randomness" can be tied back to one specific individual...im trying to remember who says that.

PS: David M. Jacobs is the guy who harps on "never any randomness". In my view, he's deceived at tier 2 of the phenomenon, and it wouldn't surprise me one single bit if he was advising the faction which started in a little town in New York. TD should be more careful not to pass along identifiable information, unless of course that was the plan all along.

Of course Ufology is so full of BS, that it's nearly impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Kev


edit on 3-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Added David M. Jacobs Info



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Speaking of AMA's, seems like we haven't had any in quite a while. And when we do, I always seem to miss any announcement about them, just hear after the fact. are there any coming up?



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Speaking of AMA's, seems like we haven't had any in quite a while. And when we do, I always seem to miss any announcement about them, just hear after the fact. are there any coming up?


Not that I know of. Keep a look out on the Board Business & Questions Forum

Some of the AMAs have been very good. Others not so.

To be honest they can become very difficult to keep up with and must be a nightmare for the guests at times. Some people like to make it all about themselves (members not the guests) and will post a wall of text without getting to the point or question. But then if the site owners tried to pick the only the best questions they'd get accused of all sorts of censorship as well. So I suppose the free for all questions present the better option.

I think the general opinion is that they are a lot of fun when the guests are engaged.

Unfortunately Tom DeLonge did not create a good impression on many of the members with his AMA.

Now George Knapp on the other hand has been on in his own AMA and also made a few less conspicuous appearances on here. So I must admit if he is involved in this project then I am more than a little intrigued and prepared to reconsider my opinions as this all pans out.



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I read George's old one very good. Agree about Tom's, he seemed like he'd rather not do it. Shame, he was asked some good questions



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I think well of George Knapp too.

The thought occurred to me, that perhaps the TD AMA being abysmal was beneficial to their cause. Some really sharp minds on ATS have been all over it. That has to be beneficial for a number of reasons.
(To check for leaks, to use as a focus group, etc).

Kev



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee



I don't think it has come up in this thread yet. So what does that mean? Never any random encounters?


You and everyone else will hate me for this but:

It's because "The UFOs", in the De Longeian sense of the term, the ones like the ones brought down by Starfish Prime, are mapped to individuals.

They must necessarily be. Tom will likely tell you the same. Slowly. Over years.


edit on 3-11-2016 by Dan00 because:




posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hey MM, great thread, I've been following with interest.

I don't know if you've seen this, The DeLonge Delusion, definitely of interest.


DeLonge claims to be in close contact with at least ten government and military insiders in positions of deep knowledge and influence on the UFO issue. It is through these contacts that he has been able to piece together the scattered puzzle of the modern UFO enigma, and the picture, he says, is shocking. The fine details will be revealed subtly over several years through what DeLonge tells us is an ambitious project that will change the world. It will also feed DeLonge’s bank account through the sale of books, music, apparel, stationary, and more. It’s all part of the entrepreneur’s production company, To The Stars, Inc., designed to “develop, manufacture and directly distribute transmedia franchises.”


This


In my book, Silver Screen Saucers, I extensively detail the history of UFO disinformation efforts, establishing a clear pattern of deception, with officialdom using enthusiastic, unwitting, or just plain gullible UFO researchers and media personalities to perpetuate a self-serving national security narrative sown through the UFO subculture and projected through entertainment media. It’s a narrative that serves to justify and sanitise historical secrecy on the part of American government and military institutions, and to absolve those institutions of what may, in the future, be regarded as historical acts of criminality or wrongdoing. Everything DeLonge has said and done thus far on the UFO issue ties him in seamlessly with these historical efforts. DeLonge acknowledges a tradition of government deception on the UFO issue, but stresses, “when you find out why [they kept it secret] you’ll be glad they did everything they did.”


And especially this.


It’s more likely that DeLonge had been pegged as an ideal disinformation conduit long before he shook that first hand (he’d publicly declared his UFO obsession as early as 2014 in various media interviews). One person introduces him to the next, and so on, all feeding him a new piece of the same ‘puzzle.’ I should emphasise that I’m not accusing DeLonge of wilful deception. Rather, I’m suggesting he is being used as an unwitting tool in the furtherance of varying hidden agendas, only some of which may relate to UFOs.


As has been mentioned before, shades of Bennewitz.
edit on 3-11-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

He will tell a grossly distorted version over the years...just as that Starfish story is an interesting but cleverly distorted version.



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I found the proof that George Knapp are indeed in touch with DeLonge and even Podesta behind the scene.

check the date of this interview and check the date of the latest Podesta WikiLeaks email which mentioned Knapp

TL;DR DeLonge forwarded the Knapp email to Podesta on 2016-02-14, after that Knapp interviewed DeLonge and his project on 2016-05-06 on LasVegasNow



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kkboxop

Helpful..thanks..



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

In my opinion TD's handlers want to do a "disclosure" that the "truth about UFOs" is UAPs. They will also "come clean" about some of the past deception.

Sounds good right? They even trained Hillary to say the word UAP on TV.

They have even lined up severable impeccable people to participate.

Now I have 3 "fears":

1) They think that they know what they are doing but actually don't. (Pretty much a given) - minor fear.

2) I'm very uncomfortable with what "new powers" they may give themselves (unnecessary and excessive ones like the Patriot act). - major fear.

3) I'm exceptionally concerned about the power an internal group may be giving themselves behind the scenes.

Hopefully the politics won't turn out too favorably..so they won't take this too far.

The "truth is already out there...we don't need a toxic dog and pony show and possible power grab.

Imho.

Kev



posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
a reply to: beetee



I don't think it has come up in this thread yet. So what does that mean? Never any random encounters?


You and everyone else will hate me for this but:

It's because "The UFOs", in the De Longeian sense of the term, the ones like the ones brought down by Starfish Prime, are mapped to individuals.

They must necessarily be. Tom will likely tell you the same. Slowly. Over years.



Um. ? How does that work, exactly? Doesn't sound like a good thing...




posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Because this guy has "the truth" and he says TDL doesn't and is being chosen as a gullible sap to play into the MIC's Big Mysterious Plan?I should believe him, why?

Seriously. What makes him more credible? I'm not being snarky here. (Well, maybe a little...)




Anyway, March 2017 will be Interesting Times here on ATS!





top topics



 
68
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join