It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Can we consider any of the following connected to one of these "projects"

- Ben Mizrach's "The 37th Parallel"
- The short films by Jeremy Corbell with Knapp and Lear?
- Kit Green's UAP intervention in Burrough's VA case

Perhaps Springer can shed some light on the last two?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I've decided to stop speculating (and sniping from the sidelines) and for the sake of the positive part of the project, go all-in and stop focussing on just the negative parts.

But that means i will have to stop most of my posting on this topic.

I should really write that book before i get too old.

Kev

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Totally off topic, but have been wondering for months. Obviously your name is Kevin, but why the "Kelly" in your user name?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Originally i had intended to hide my first name of kevin and go with my middle name.

But it got to be a hassle as i made friends.

Pretty Bear was my grandmas Lakota Sioux clan name.

I really wish i could go with Kevinprettybear, but i don't want to create a new username.

But maybe i will...I'm tired of having men hit on me because they incorrectly assume im female.

Kev

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

But maybe i will...I'm tired of having men hit on me because they incorrectly assume im female.

Kev

Won't help anyways you sexy beast. Haha

More on topic (slightly) the demons stuff is also annoying me, as well as I'm afraid tons of people will now switch to greek myths and take them literal.
If you look at it like that, maybe it's a good thing he starts with fiction, to get across the "it is like that but different"?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's an interesting point!

How much of the apparent clumsiness is actually an attempt to reprogram the "control loop"?

For example, the Egyptian mythos has been used in a 100+ year conspiracy (the so-called "Stargate Conspiracy).

Perhaps someone involved with the project wishes to "attack that conspiracy".

In fact the greek pantheon is a strange choice...perhaps chosen as it's not in use by an existing conspiracy such as gnosticism and christianity both.

I guess we are running out of false god conspiracy candidates...

But do we have to fight one terrible deception with another terrible deception?

Kev

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I originally took it as though Tom were implying that this phenomenon has been with us for a very long time, and different cultures described/explained these occurrances as best they could ( often with a spiritual or religious slant), but having followed his latest interviews, etc., I am not so sure, and feel he may be back peddling a bit, just in case his "sekret advisors" decide to follow another path.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What are the options? It's not like we have got anything but deceptions. Thousands of years of lies, foolishness and degenerating intelligence. It's not like we're really eager to find out the truth. Or we would indeed look at Egypt 5.000+ years ago and finally admit: Guys, these elongated skulls, that's not us. Ramses II left his mark all over the place so it has to be him who built all of it, no matter how obviously that's impossible. Let's focus on the inscription telling us about the Pharaohs and completely ignore the additional at least 3.000 years of Gods and half gods, because that has to be fiction. Even tough our modern cranes couldn't lift the stones, the sphinx is definitely much older...
I mean all these fancy ideas, always leave a gap. We do not know.
There are metal objects left behind in ufo sighting areas and we have to admit, the dead souls never leave the planet. Scientology screwed that up so bad, deception is the only way forward.
(Sorry got a bit carried away)
If you can explain all of it, without feeding any misconceptions, please do.

a reply to: HiddenWaters

He is a tool. What can I say, he is easy to handle, eager to please, clueless and just... a tool.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I suspect that Byrd, Harte and others could bury you in explanations about any alternative history allegations and i agree with them nearly 100% of the time.

There are no physical traces whatsoever (except a little "angel metal" and "angel threads", because none of "this stuff" has anything to do with physical aliens or craft. Not one single thing. (Oh sure aliens could fly up someday....or we meet them in space once we perfect fusion power). But it hasn't happened yet.

Thats why this "disclosure" if it happens at all, and if the Included "marketing BS doesn't completely bury the real deal---is the UAP angle.

But every interest group wants "a piece of the action".

In my opinion, the grand "truth" about ufos, uaps and even the human condition is mostly dull and wouldn't sell very well. That's why nobody is selling it.

Yes...i think that i could give a plausable explanation for every last dot with no gaps. Its literally not rocket science...

But lets see what all the "experts" tell us.

I'm seriously considering going all in, but maybe an ex musician as front man is not a bad idea. Nobody with a reputation wants to take the crazy heat from people like us and the rest of the peanut gallery.

Kev
edit on 4-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: [post=21468345]ctj83

p should really write that book before i get too old.

Kev

Hear hear, I reckon if one was to scour most of your post history there would be enough meat for a pretty dam good pet theory but a book. Yes please.
Ya mentioned your published already Kev? I'm interested to hear more if you care to share?
As for TDL, I worry he's been used and if he was exposed to any truth it might be too much for him to handle and might shoot him through,hell, it might shoot a lot through but then I love a bit of the weird woo myself.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Hello cuckooold. Good to see our paths cross once again.

Yes Robbie Graham has come into the the crazy world of Ufology based on his own take on how government agencies seek to influence the narrative of Hollywood movies, TV, books and other media.

I think he sums it up well with this statement.

Whatever its ultimate purpose, it would appear the Sekret Machines project is not designed to serve you, but to serve officialdom

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

George Knapp is at the core of the "project" and that's why I've been interested in it too.

That explains a lot. I consider George one of the 'good guys'. Mainly because he doesn't try to sell us falsehoods, doesn't profess to have all the answers and has never appeared to have lost his objectivity. Best host on C2C am by a country mile. Whether this is a real turning point, for him and us, after so many years remains to be seen.

But it's certainly been interesting so far! Good to know George is on board in some capacity.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

Thanks for the kind words.

Its only in the past 6 months that the final pieces have fallen together for me. A fair amount of my earlier writing is in error.

I had an essay published by Brad Steiger. It's decent...imho, but its missing some important pieces. I won't wave it around.

As for Tom, I've just finished talking to 2 people who think a lot of him and wish him the very best.

Imho he knew exactly what he was signing up for and was thouroughly counseled.

No, neither of the gentlemen i spoke with told me anything confidential in any way. I'm not interested in confidential information. It's rather how two colleauges can have a full discussion without saying anything overt.

I'm just going to get some popcorn and watch this play out. I have things to do.

Kev

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
popcorn! your not kidding, even i'm stuffing me chops. bloody bit sick of the waiting game though.
just have to wait and see i guess.

also i been a little harsh on the guy, just an easy target.i'm sick of side stepping the BS. maybe my jaw will actually drop......

THAT looks like a great book. i'm ordering it now. i deffo need more brad steiger books.

edit on 4/11/2016 by stealthyaroura because: brad steiger rocks!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

Well the fact he was fully briefed on the roasting he was going to get and decided to go forward anyway....i call that bravery/determination/something and i respect that...i can't be abrasive towards him anymore. I hope he doesn't come to regret running up to pandoras box with a slim jim...but hes an adult and makes his own decisions.

No, ive not been paid off or scared off. There are some really exceptional people involved..so i wish those people the very best.

Im sure there are dangerous jerks involved somewhere too...but that's the nature of life.

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I would have a question, If this is "real", why not use Michio Kaku, Amy Mainzer, Neil deGrasse Tyson, or any number of better known "media" scientists, as a spokesman/public go-between?
I know this is a debateable question, however, if this is as mind shattering as is being touted, then why keep it just out of main stream news. In my view, the only people really discussing it are the people that always discuss aliens/ufos, and mainstream joe public/scientist still view the subject as (at best) a laughable side show.
The other observation i might make, is that we are seeing an awful lot of "did we just get another "WOW" signal, when, for years they really only talked about a single possibility that occurred some 40 years ago (1977?) Perhaps we have stumbled upon a new technology that makes these observations more clear/likely?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Well tdl has done most of the legwork, it's his project and he's managed to snare a pretty impressive party of advisorse and folk who would be in the know. Remember there are 3 reported groups all working to some end so it's possible the guys you mention will at some point get on board too.maybe they are?

That's just my take on it seeing as you weren't addressing me.

I'm starting to get on-board and hoping tdl might just break the mold of the so clichéd ufo crowd.
Not sure if all of us will fit the demographic he's pitching towards though.time will tell.

Hopefully and tdl has stated it's not just about UFO'S and though it's not a new angle ( consciousness etc ) it may be refreshing what he brings forth.

Gotta say this thread ain't to bad at all and it's changing how I view tdl.
edit on 5/11/2016 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Well the fact he was fully briefed on the roasting he was going to get and decided to go forward anyway....i call that bravery/determination/something and i respect that...

Whatever his motivations I have to hand it to Tom. He did get to some important people onside and get his project up and running.

From what I've gathered, listening to a couple of interviews and what's been written, the origins of all this lie in Tom speaking to a high up individual in DoD or an industry tied very close to it. Tom's idea or plan that he pitched was all about eliminating the cynical attitude of the youth towards government and the military industrial complex. He did not mention UFOs at first. After speaking to one particular individual things changed and the inceptions of his multi-media project began.

I am not sure I actually believe that. I suspect Tom may have been told he will be given information about certain things but the pay off is 'conditioning' the youth into a certain way of seeing things. Painting the US military in the right light is why the Pentagon has 'advised' on a vast number of TV and movie franchises down the years.

No, ive not been paid off or scared off. There are some really exceptional people involved..so i wish those people the very best.

I hope you haven't been paid or scared off Kev. But I detect you have changed your mind about this. That's something we all find difficult at times. But it's perfectly OK.

As this story has unfolded, epecially after certain emails came to light, I admit I have become more intrigued and less sceptical. There are certainly some exceptional people involved that we know of, some we have strong hints about and others are probably working in the background. It seems the US DoD just opened a tap and something leaked out from it. What the leak contained still remains to be seen? It might contain something toxic.

Something is going on and you have to admit this has been one of the more interesting things to happen in Ufology for a good few years and has given us something to talk about.

PS - Good luck with the book. You need to do it before the enthusiasm wanes.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

All good questions and this has hardly gone mainstream. But as said a number of times in the thread - the mainstream media is telling us how we are on the cusp of discovering life elsewhere. Maybe that's the game changer and everything else will slowly follow?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

This! My take as well. In the 45 years ive been "interested" in this subject, i dont really remember a time when so many different "sciences" have indicated the possibility of life in so many places-i mean every other day were seeing water on this moon, hearing a possible alien signal or speculating on another "goldilocks" planet-its quite exhilarating for those that have been in this rabbit hole for so long.
PS. I'm a believer in the nuts/bolts part of it, although technology has a way of clouding the meat of the issue.
edit on 5-11-2016 by HiddenWaters because: Just an addendum

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join