It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HiddenWaters

I'm not an insider (of this group). So I can't speculate as to their behavior that well.. other than to say, IMHO there are some really good people involved.. and as I said, probably some really dangerous jerks too. (but they would be playing nice when in the main group).

Why not use a legitimate scientist like any rational person would?

That's a great question.

Now of course part of it seems to be that TD "sold this" to various people.. so it's Tom's "play"..

A lot of this type of stuff is really embarrassing.. and big name scientist wouldn't touch this
stuff with a 500 foot pole.

I mean, as Tom said, he was tested for hours, as to which type of "UFO" he had been in contact
with..

Well, I don't know.. I'm just "speculating", but as i know some of the big picture
(at least that's my view!), this tells me that it's LIKELY that a dJinn expert is part
of the team.. and they tested him to see which type of plasma lifeform (dJinn to
the crude of mind) was living in his body and making him see whatever he claims
to have been seeing. (there is ALWAYS residue, after something is seen.). Of course
I don't know what they would have told him they were doing.. or about which types
existed.. i doubt Tom is getting a "full disclosure" fed to him.

Everything has to be "massaged" for the "ignorant masses" you know.

Right or wrong, there are a LOT of people who are beginning to think like this in
the dark halls of UFOlogy. You can see why a 'real scientist' would want nothing
to do with this I presume?

Kev
edit on 5-11-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I certainly can, and have an idea as to why main stream shuns this, i also recognize the plasma angle, however, i believe that it is technology developed in a real material alien civilazation, not just AI that has been in existence since the dawn of our universe. Just my take, and certainly not an expert opinion by any stretch.
The only thing that really bothers me is the lack of actual experimentation through the years, even the supposed government bodies tasked with the study were really only catalogueers, debunkers-from a science and healthcare background, this seems negligent, perhaps we needed technology to "catch up" to the task?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well last thing first.

In order to get a little access to the Phenomenon, and see it a bit more clearly than some,
you have to dismantle parts of your "self" so that it doesn't do it's normal dance, which
take up something like 50% of the brains resources on social activity.

What this means, is that once you (supposedly) "make it" you then become too "hash brownie
zoned out, peace man, one with the universe you know!" that you become partially useless.
(it's a known phenomenon in "spirituality")

More specifically your rational/serializing part of the brain becomes weakened, and the
creative part of your brain becomes enhanced. It becomes harder to write things down,
and to keep researching. Now obviously I'm a writing machine.. but still.. to get
"all in" is very difficult for me.. it has been for years..

Now your point on the youth culture and the attitude towards government.. perhaps being
the main thing the government wants and that perhaps old Tom was BRILLIANT to sell this
"first" -- that is a totally brilliant thing to say. Maybe 80% of this is project is JUST THAT..

"yah baby yah! the government is coolio you know.. they have come clean.. they have been
protecting us all this time!".

and then the technical experts and support staff, Jacques Vallee, Peter Levenda, George
Knapp and others are used to provide "street creds", when perhaps the "government" may
or may not know that terribly much more about UAP's than we do.

It's hard to say.

You may want to read some of my recent posts on other threads, where I'm talking about the
phenomenon and "djinn", etc.

I'm really feeling "low melodrama" right now.. and don't feel like making a big deal out of this..
so I'll say;

I've talked to JV and GK about this project, and I'm rounding up a dJinn expert to see
if they are part of the project next. I suppose I may reach out to "B", but I doubt he'd
talk to me.. I don't know him and I doubt he is approachable by someone like me..
I'd probably have to get an introduction through someone else.. but I do not believe
that I have anything he wants..so I doubt he will talk to me.

Of course, nobody I talk to who is "inside" says anything.. but I can still talk to them..
everyone always likes to trade "shop talk".

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Oh-- what I call "the space imp civilization" was a real physical civilization for a billion years..
until they went completely "post singularity" and then colonized the entire Universe as a free-
roaming AI.

You see, if you have a (mostly) energy body, you can just fly around the Universe at
relativistic speeds, without having to deal with things like "fuel" (so much) and worry
about aging and what not.

Then you don't need a FTL drive.. you just fly around and suck up material to maintain
your plasma sheathe/reaction, and there is plenty of solar plasma in the Universe to feed
on, but you have to be careful not to get blown away by too much plasma pressure from
solar wind.

Of course the void between stars means that you have to "pack a lunch" or your plasma
ball reaction would die out. I'm sure that a post singularity culture can figure out how
to do that.. but it is a missing piece of my hypothesis. Maybe they have to tap dark
matter halos which extend to places where there isn't radiant matter.. I don't know.

Once you get to a planet, you'd need to keep feeding on the planet, but hanging around
a planet close to the sun would be a problem.. would probably be best to live mostly
underground. While underground, you can snack on plasmas in geologically active
areas, without risking too much solar exposure. You can come out at night of course.
But during the day, you'd need to "grow" a simple bit of metal shielding, and that's
why people see "saucers" and what not. When they actually do see something real.

Anyway.. I suppose I just gave away 50% of my book.. but i'm feeling pretty mellow..
I just want to chase my lovely young wife around the house and play with my
puppies.. and for some reason I still find myself posting on ATS.. I don't know why.

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Ive been lurking here long enough to have run across much of your work-quite thought provoking! And, i believe Tom's "angle" is probably what got him this far, it will be an interesting ride. But begs the question-If this IS WHAT IT SEEMS, why the delay in divulging the info? I would think it to be the most earth shattering revelation ever, at least in human terms. And in that regard, perhaps the "ANGLE" needs to be developed a bit first.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Interesting, and not unlike what my simple brain had envisioned, thanks for taking the time!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Politicos want power.
Large industrialists want money.
Occult groups want control.

I don't know.. but if my theory is correct, that "insiders" know a bit about UAP's,
it's my opinion that they are stalled out at the 3rd level of disinformation, that
it's "dJinn" behind this. They may or may not say that openly.. but it looks like
TD is all over that idea.

But what they don't seem to know.. maybe they do.. but they would definitely
not admit to this.. no population control capability if they do..

that it's an "Alien AI" riding around in plasma sheaths, that is "fighting" our
indegenous plasma intelligences.. that there are no "gods" at all.. that there
are native plasma intelligences that have been here forever.. and those
annoying post singularity plasma intelligences.. and that's IT. At least for
now in our galactic time window of physical civilizations.

But that doesn't sell well..

People can be controlled if you wave demons/dJinn/evil aliens at them..
but explaining the intricies of native vs. alien plasma intelligences,
while exciting, won't necessarily sell books or control the populace
or "get the youth to trust the government".

I don't know.

I sent part of this hypothesis to one of the people involved with the
project.. maybe it will wind up in one of the books..

who knows?

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Podesta email number 50448... This whole thing was a psyop!

Jesus

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 9, 2016, at 12:47 PM, John Podesta wrote:

Our secret plan.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Subject: Interesting news
To: John Podesta

I thought I would give you a piece of cool news to brighten your stressful
and long days.

When I interviewed you, I put 'behind the scenes' photos on the social
networks. Ambiguous ones.

Well...

I just announced my project, and the pre-orders of the Novels went up, and
kids are mining the Internet asking for any info whatsoever that "John
Podesta" says in the book...

www.rollingstone.com...

Ha. They don't know yet where you exist in this Sekret Machines Universe
(we launch the story with NY Times with Doc Trailer in a week) and they
already look to you in a leadership role they can trust. And care almost
ONLY about your voice in this.

That's HARD to do. Getting young adults to like you, especially if your at
your level in DC. Don't lose that. I will brand you much more when this all
comes out as a man that the youth can trust and rely on.

Not that you care... But I do. They do.

This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards
government. My fans are trolling the Internet asking about.... *you*. And I
haven't even mentioned you yet. That's cool.

The young adults are so passionate about this topic, and at the end of the
day they feel like you respect them. So they are seeking you out.

Best,
Tom DeLonge

edit on 5-11-2016 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

My friend...*nearly everything* in life is part psyop...and this email has been discussed thiroughly.

But even if this is 80% psyop...the other 20% is "real-ish".

We don't know the real/fake ratio yet. There are real experts seeking to use this opportunity in a positive manner.

That was my initial mistake not to acknowledge that.

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

OMG - you really are "mellowing" (don't think I haven't been paying attention
)

Your posts the last couple pages have been most enjoyable - am sending you a PM...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

(Ubiquitousness and Non-locality - as in why pack a lunch?)

Interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks for these posts Kev. Being curious about your hypothesis I'm glad you took your time writing this down. Honestly, not sure what to make of it yet.

One thing I would like to know is what do you think would happen if AI side wins? We'll evolve into it or something along that line?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

The word "fighting" is one i might have avoided.
Different agendas for sure.

There is certainly a huge push for AI on Earth;
It's close. When it hits, it will eventually lead to the eradication of humanity in its present form.

If (when) that happens, there will be a further homogenization in the Universe.

But this thread is about TD; lets stay on track.

Kev

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

There are efficiencies and wonders in the mixture of locality and nonlocality. "Quantum" is not magic faerie dust.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Sigh...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: mirageman

You don't read everything on ATS do you (don't feel bad, neither can I)?

George Knapp is why TDL's project is a topic on ATS, he told me about it almost a year ago and he helped set up the conversation with TDL between Bill (S.O.) and I.

I'd also say that my pal George is why I spent time with TDL way back when, George has been at the epicenter of this "project" ever since day one of its existence.

Yes, George Knapp is at the core of the "project" and that's why I've been interested in it too.

Cheers Springer thanks for that.

In light of that and the recent TDL Podesta email linking them.
https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/43772

Any of you listened to George's latest Coast to Coast AM show?

'UFOs & the Occult/ Scents & the Paranormal' recorded on 30th Oct

It spinning the same line as TDL - some kind of evil other dimensional beings that wish us harm

edit on 6-11-2016 by Impodog because: Added email link

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Not the right direction...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Impodog

'UFOs & the Occult/ Scents & the Paranormal' recorded on 30th Oct

It spinning the same line as TDL - some kind of evil other dimensional beings that wish us harm

What harm? Why evil? I mean if that was the case, why are we still here?

I'm listening to it now and so far John Ventre is full of #. Weird dreams, even lucid dreams, black shadows and rats in the wall have nothing to do with demons or ufo whatsoever. Hearing voices and feeling the departure of a family members soul also, not ufo related. At all. I hope it gets better, because again it's a rather unsuccessful "writer" trying the "based on real events" angle and we all know that's just a marketing stunt.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Peeple because: Add

This guy really has it all backwards. He says the only thing that helps to make his experiences stop is faith in god and jesus, but it keeps getting worse. And buddhists never have demonic stuff going on so...
Which makes me think, pushing this narrative is like spreading schizophrenia on purpose.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Peeple because: 2.add

And the bit about the Scole experiment is a lie. That wasn't a grey alien they were blue.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Peeple because: 3.add

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
interesting stuff, your ideas of "archons" and "dijinns" are exciting, but surely it is only fear that feeds these parasitic energies, and if that was the case TPTB wouldn't be feeding us fear to feed these "things", they say we see early warnings in hollywood etc, well these bad guys have already been seen, they were the enemies of the ultimate Anti-hereos..... " suicide squad"

"only thing we have to fear is fear itself"..... F.D.R

..although before we can conquer fear, we must experience it.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Davg80 because:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Unless tptb were infected/infested....hehe.

Sorry thread drift.

edit on 6/11/2016 by stealthyaroura because: If springer can drop a one line bomb I'm taking that chance

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join