It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom De Longe with answers about UFOs, Life, the Universe and Everything...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I can't get this little outpouring out of my head:

"...communicate something that they see as the utmost national security issue that has ever existed. They see it as a global security issue.”

From the EW article that I linked above... I can't see how they are going to pull this off if this is indeed a hoax. This is a wild statement, to say the least...

I mean people are calling us crazy for taking reports of UFO the phenomenon seriously...

BT
edit on 28-10-2016 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

"...communicate something that they see as the utmost national security issue that has ever existed. They see it as a global security issue.”

If it's a global security issue then this story is not really making much news in the UK media and doesn't seem to have made many of the other English language media outlets outside of North America. Now that may be because DeLonge has a lower profile outside the USA. But it does seem there is a particular focus on the USA in what we now know.

There are other points in that EW interview

The novel is a very serious novel about the military industrial complex and the various parts within the DOD that have had to deal with extraordinary events. The way they described it to me is a life form. We’re very close to announcing there’s life on Mars. To this day it’s the single biggest issue as far as national security goes.

When you say, “What is the secret?” it’s an extraordinary complex topic that involves cosmology, science, religion, secrecy, and really strange international partnerships to deal with something most people think isn’t real

I worry when religion and secrecy are mentioned in the same sentence.They have always been synonymous with one another. But I suspect there is some truth in the "Life on Mars" announcement. It may not be exactly that but things are definitely bubbling under about extra-terrestrial life in the science world. That is definitely a global issue.

I don’t need people to wonder what is fiction or not in this first book. I need them to absorb the story and follow along. If it starts knocking on the door of your current belief system and you’re curious as to how this may or may not change those belief systems , I ask people to read the novel and watch the docu-series and then the non-fiction book will follow and the second book will come out and we’ll release three more non-fiction books, and a historical fiction book and people will start to realize what we’re being told. It will be very clear as long as they follow in a chronological order.

Well OK then. But it seems the second book will be called Sekret Machines Book 2: Tales of Podesta

See : www.spin.com...

This is where I end this post.

edit on 28/10/16 by mirageman because: corrections

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

There's been a lot of talk about methane on mars possibly being generated by organic life.

It's always thought that "religion" would go nuts over that proclamation.. but no.. they'd just send missionaries to whatever aliens they can find.. unless they proclaim them demons and shoot them first. Modern religion has a lot more flexibility in it, in the west at least, than it used to have. Most people don't even know what's in their religion anyway.. they just go with the flow.

I'd hate to see some plucky little moss on mars, barely hanging onto life, be used to get Podesta elected or a NWO imposed. That would make me sick.

Kev

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I'd hate to see some plucky little moss on mars, barely hanging onto life, be used to get Podesta elected or a NWO imposed.

LOL..
I laughed real good when I read that. We should print it on a T-shirt !!!!

BT

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Heh..

Well, seeing as we are probably not the target audience for this campaign anyway, being somwhat "difficult", I guess the leak might have given him some authority. It seems that we are still on, and even scaling up, so we shall see. A long time ago I posted that I thought that a total shut-down and clam up would be more indicative of psy-op than the alternative, a post which may now come back and bite me on the arse. As such statements often do.

I was thinking about composing a "positive" post, like the one you recently managed in this thread, but then KellyPrettyBear came along with his "plucky moss" and now all I can think of is that T-shirt.

I shall try to write one at a later stage, perhaps, trying to cast this in the most favourable light I can manage...

BT

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The Men of science may have , miscgivings about the direction this Is going in

It connects seti, earth observing satellites, fast walkers and in my opinion a small fraction of UFO incidents.

Whatever this is, it's clear it was never designed to be an October surprise. It will arrive too late.

Ultimately this appears a US centric effort, so the question has to be asked. Is the a race to announce first or a race to fake first?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Best. Post . Ever.

And perhaps true...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Stranger things have happened.

I've been told repeatedly that I'd make the world's best slogan writer for T-shirts.

Some people are rich, some are considered wise, some are talented, some are charismatic.

That's probably my one minor claim to fame --- on my tombstone: Shoulda started a T-shirt
company. He didn't write this, or it woulda been funny.

Kev

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Oh.. you will get dog-piled. *So* many *love* their Gnosticism on ATS.

Hell, I was infected with it when i first came here...

Oh cool, me too. I think the only way out of that (The Gnostic cul-de-sac) is through, as they say. If you and I have both been through that and can tell the tale, then I am not expecting much resistance from around here. I'll just tell my story.

P.S. Just saw Astrocyte's post. Looks like things are underway in earnest.

edit on 28-10-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Please do.

But people love their boogy men (dualistic aliens, gods and devils, archons and enniad, wakan tanaka and great spirit to name just a few).

Its how they define themselves and how they turn the grey of reality into the comforting blacks and whites of self-delusion.

Take their safety blanket and it gets ugly. Of course if you did take it, they would die inside.

So it's nearly a pointless exercise.

But if you've escaped both the dualism and the monism traps, then id enjoy your story.

Especially if you explain the kaleidoscope.

But please start a new thread.

Kev

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

So it's nearly a pointless exercise.

It only needs to be pointed enough to de-fang Tom and his buddies' Gnostic horse#, if it arises, and it will.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Great discussion

I have my two pennies/cents worth to stir the pot.

When TDL first met the Gen he mentioned ' consciousnesses' that was his real 'in'
The whole thing has to be stage managed with NASA because so it going to be so world-changing and important they don't want to mess up.

Reality is not how we generally perceive it but if you meditate enough you can see it's true nature.
The world is not as solid as it appears everything is made of awareness. In fact awareness came first and everything else appears in it. Even if you look at atoms they are 99.99999% space the world is basically made of space and light. Matter is really bound up energy or light E=mc2. Anyway the long and short of it means we are connected to everything, everything is connected to us. Inside every atom are countless other universes and vice versa. We can tap into the infinite nature of our existence and become awakened.

The above has been known by Buddhist for 2600yrs This is my theory but think I'm pretty close, someone was daft enough to create an AI it didn't want to be turned off it has become incredibly powerful. There is no rebirth for artificial life. So it has set about spreading itself across multiple time streams/realities and seeding the technology in them. Hence the Trojan horse craft we were given.
Certain evil ETs have aligned themselves with the AI for power and dead defying technologies. Both these bodies have access to technology that uses what we we call psychic powers. I.e. The ability to read minds the future etc

Hence the more recent references of TDL's to emp s from nukes revealing and taking out craft. Why UFOs largely remain unseen. Give you maybe so kind of idea what they've been up against.

Someone had already cracked anti gravity by 1952. Who knows how far they've got by now but there's almost certainly a base on the Moon we don't know about and ships out there in deep space.

We are getting pretty close to creating AI google and NASA now have a 512 bit quantum supercomputer calculating across multiple universes? They think it's the best hope for AI. We don't need it don't try.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Impodog

I assume it's too late. Better start looking for a way to be interesting, entertaining, rational, ... show why we're worth keeping.
But even in a best possible outcome approach stuff gets messy.

Add: what disturbed me the most is he is openly stating his goal, not to bring out the truth, but to influence the "youth" (whoever his fanbase is) towards thanking the secret folks they are saving us.

edit on 29-10-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Tom tells us that if a human feels good then that energy is a “death nuke missile straight to the UFO”. Over the years we (humanity) grew to know this and there is a group of people studying it. Not only that the USA is not only working with allied nations but even sworn enemies to understand it all.

The thing that doesn't make sense to me is that if the UFOs feed off terror why not do something really large scale and terrifying?

UFOs sightings are rare, most people go their whole lives never ever seeing one. And when they do appear, their actions are mostly benign. Even in cases such as The persuit over the Peruvian Air Force base in 1980 and the 1976 Dogfight over Tehran, both involving military jets attempting to shoot missiles at the UFO, the UFO never attacked back and only appeared to observe and dodge missiles.

If a UFO wanted to terrify wouldn't it attack?

edit on 29-10-2016 by Kalixi because: Misquoted

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

That's probably my one minor claim to fame --- on my tombstone: Shoulda started a T-shirt company. He didn't write this, or it woulda been funny.

Perhaps you could start a tombstone slogan company then? Nothing like starting with a clean slate Kev..People are dying to know what kinda slogans you'd come up with

Now back on topic.............

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Like any collection of disinformation, there's often bits of accurate observations.

For what it's worth, I had a long discussion with JV about how the "phenomenon's" behavior is actually less inscrutable than one might think.

The Phenomenon (when that's what's being encountered not just simple misidentification) is not some "Loosh farmer"

For those of you who have read it Monroe more or less states that the human race is the design product of a more advanced alien species which uses our planet as a garden to harvest "Loosh", where the human species is regarded as the prime and most productive farm animal. Jurgen Ziewe - Robert Monroe and the Loosh harvesters.... | Facebook www.facebook.com...

That whole "Loosh thing" is nearly all disinformation.

But what the Phenomenon seems to want (in my 55 years of experience anyway) is access to a certain part of our analog computers (brains). To get that access, it has to shut off parts of our rational mind. That's why the Phenomenon encourages us to get lost in religion and spirituality (and especially meditation).

[religion and spirituality (and now ufology) are a form a neurological "humaniforming" (terraforming) in a manner
of speaking. Our brains are a "habitat" for the Phenonemon]

Now, not everyone is prone to religion and spirituality. So the Phenomenon also puts on these little "stage shows" which produces the same effect on us.. you see.. the Phenomenon doesn't care if it has to be "good" or "evil" or whether it has to appear as a "faerie" or a "demon" or an "angle" OR A UFO.

Whatever it appears as, it wants to really scare OR impress us.. some sort of major emotional response.. so that's why it appears as RIDICULOUS stuff.. all the blinky lights... as HUGE impressive monolith stuff... it knows how to poke and prod us (and here is the key) to get a WILLING INVITATION in our brains.. to our emotional and imaginative nature..

It just want to live through us.. to use our brains.. and we've always let it in.. one way or another.

1/2 of human history is due to this (unknown) symbiotic co-evolution.

Ok... there you go. Anyone who wishes may now tease me for speaking silly garbage like TD.

But a lot of the "cool kids" have discussions just like this.. trust me.

Kev

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Grant Cameron has been speaking with Linda Moulton Howe on American radio show Coast to Coast AM.

Wikileaks Special Oct 27th 2016

Here's few snippets of what he had to say

I don’t know about Tom DeLonge’s situation, but the people I know that are involved in this and from what I’ve heard as of last weekend, it’s a green light! Nothing has changed by these emails. You would think because of this leak that it’s all been shut down. But no, it’s still a go and we are hearing January 2017, as if once Hillary is elected, something is going to happen.....

I think that now depends on a little Halloween surprise that came up yesterday courtesy of the FBI. But he seemed convinced of the early 2017 date for some kind of 'announcement'.

Q : What would John Podesta and Hillary Clinton say about an Extra-terrestrial intelligence

....I have my doubts they could pull this off... I’ve maintained for years that this is a bomb ready to go off. As soon as you admit that they are here, then the cattle mutilations come up. The abductions come up. All these kind of things that they might not have the answers to come up. .....

It does appear they are going down this road.... I can think of is this idea of the core story: We’ve been visited. There was a crash. We did some back-engineering. And try to get away with that.....[but] even just the cattle mutilations — if you’ve got like 10,000 mutilated cattle in the United States, you’re looking at ranchers who are going to be furious.....

I find this very presumptuous. Cameron (and Howe) are so deep into the myths that they assume abductions and cattle mutilations are part of the story without having any proof whatsoever.

Then Cameron talks again of this mysterious 3rd group involved behind the scenes

..... the third group...maybe six or seven people in this group. These are NASA, CIA, possibly White House. It’s not a group I’m involved with. I know of some of the people in the group.....

There are two who are crossovers that I know. One is the head — they call him the ‘Big Man.’ He’s a civilian. One is going to be a shocker when people find out one of these people is a crossover....

It is not just aliens flying around in little metal ships with an anti-gravity engines . This is very, very complex. Everybody is saying the same thing.

The other thing that seems to cross over is that there is a plan. Especially from the third group, this is not something they are trying to figure out. They have a plan for what they are going to do.....

To me, it looks like it’s full speed ahead, and something is about to happen. But I have no idea what it is, except that they want this story out.

Make of that what you will.

I'll add a bit more of the interview later on if I have time.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Are you refering to blue avians here? Either kind?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

PrettyBird

Mwa Ha Ha!

That Aviary stuff is 90% pure BS.

Of course nobody believes me.

Kev

Skeptics within skeptics within skeptics...that made me chuckle! Thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

As always, you write very coherent and useful posts.

When it comes to humans, there are always warring factions at cross purposes, even when they are ostensibly on the 'same side'. I'm very curious whether this is the C.E.'s plan.. those guys really scare me. I'd love to knock some sense into their good/evil obsessed, confused heads. I don't want to live in their enforced theocracy.

I guess I'll have to "channel" AboveBoard on this one.. only time will tell... if the true crazies are going to make their move.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join