It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

Watch this video and the other ones and tell me it was a simple flip off. She's manic in her pursuit of this guy.

She wants the cop to take sensitivity training. Hopefully she is ordered to take it too.

Honestly, if a simple sign and a guy following her to get her license has set her off this much to make it a reality show across the web. she really has issues that she should address for her own health.

The first part of the video discusses a brigade of Trump supporters that have been harassing her online and leaving fraudulent Amazon reviews in an effort to do her harm. Who is after who, here?

Don't be naive. She was posting pictures of his property on social media with derogatory comments and verbally harassing the guy before anyone ever came out to post negative reviews of her book on Amazon. She's even formed a hit team on Twitter #teamtara to post rebuttals on any site featuring her story, maybe here too. She is the instigator and with that anger issue she's surprised people don't like her? She needs to grow up past the 4 years old she is acting out as.

She's a self-aggrandizing naval gazer, to be sure. He, on the other hand, is at minimum a bit of a stalker, and the Trump supporters who have picked up his cause are an army of harassing pests. Had he shook his head at her immaturity instead of following her around the city, where would this melodrama be?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

you have just immortalized her in the internet continuum forever, congratulations lol! "yap yap yap yap derp derp yap!"

a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Yes they did this after she put her confrontation online. Law of intended consequences. Don't you see this is exactly what she wanted?? I bet she is hoping this altercation has gone viral and she gets brought on MSNBC or The View to give her story about the struggles of a hard working woman having to fend off aggressors in a hostile, patriarch society trying to harm her innocent reputation in the fight against racism bigotry by spreading feminism.

Calling this lady trailer park trash would be an insult to trailer park trash.
a reply to: TheRedneck
There is always the possibility he just has cameras for the sake of watching his property. He does not have to be paranoid. Many criminals have also been prosecuted for property and theft crimes thanks to neighbors' cameras, so there's also that.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

As far as the army of Trump supporters goes, I believe that if she had listened to the police officer and moved on, none of this would be happening to her. Instead, she indulged her victim hood delusions and sought to "spread" the recording of her interaction to garner sympathy.

Again, her actions have effectively reinforced her self inflicted victim mentality.

She has learned nothing. The saga continues, and nobody is to blame but her. It is hilarious in its self perpetuation.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Good point. Where I live it's a little inefficient to have cameras 'just in case' but that is probably different in the city.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The notion that he'd choose to follow her around, likely to intimidate or confront her, doesn't rely on him having a habitually out of control temper. I've met plenty of folks who can control themselves around authority figures but express bellicosity in the contexts in which they think they can safely do so. Further, one need not defend her behavior to criticize his. That's a false dilemma. It could easily be the case that he's inclined to a bit of bellicosity and she's inclined to some grandstanding dramatics, eh?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This woman is, by her own actions, creating videos and Twitter posts, that is turning herself into an online Meme for crazy women. She has a book on Amazon with supportive quotes in the books forward from Cameron Crowe and Patton Oswald. If she worked half as hard at making promotional videos on her book and those glowing endorsements maybe she would be employed and not divorced. Now with her loose cannon followers on Twitter, they will continue to stir the pot and probably keep the negative image alive of her. She had her 15 minutes of fame and should work on her career as hard. She adulates Hillary. Well, Hillary has shown she works very hard on her career. She should take note and do the same. Redirect that energy toward her career and away from the crazy Meme she is cultivating online.
edit on 25-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

So it's your position that fraudulent Amazon reviews and misinformed attempts to threaten her employment are no problem at all given her shortcomings? Gotcha.

link   

edit on 25-9-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: Double post.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

So it's your position that fraudulent Amazon reviews and misinformed attempts to threaten her employment are no problem at all given her shortcomings? Gotcha.

No one is saying that she deserves the negative backlash, only that she cultivates it with her negative actions. You get what you give. If she had listened to the cops wise advice and not made such a big stink about this, no she wouldn't be dealing with this. That was what Bobaganoish was saying.
edit on 25-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: Typo

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

That is correct. This aspect of internet culture has existed since before Trump even had an army of supporters.

This woman allegedly was employed, all be it for a short period of time, as a social media analyst. I find it highly unlikely that she had no expectation of ridicule from the online community.

She disturbed a hornets nest and subsequently got swarmed.

There is a reason that this very moral lesson has been told in children's stories for centuries.

Denying such a lesson out of disdain for its origins does not make the lesson any less relevant.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

No one is saying that she deserves the negative backlash, only that she cultivates it with her negative actions. You get what you give. If she had listened to the cops wise advice and not made such a big stink about this, no she wouldn't be dealing with this. That was what Bobaganoish was saying.

I can get on board with you, here. My position is that this whole drama is the product of poor judgement on nearly everyone's part, but my initial impression of much of the back-and-forth here was that it amounted to a "she was asking for it" argument, which I'm not sympathetic to.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Have at it. She is unemployed and single.

She is the catch that keeps getting released.

As desired as a gaspergoo, and just as many rocks in her head.

According to her, being lonely and unwanted is deliberate, in order to stand in solidarity with her LGBT friends...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I can get on board with you, here. My position is that this whole drama is the product of poor judgement on nearly everyone's part, but my initial impression of much of the back-and-forth here was that it amounted to a "she was asking for it" argument, which I'm not sympathetic to.

You don't have to be sympathetic to it, but the reality is, if you verbally punch someone, don't be surprised if they return the favor. I haven't seen the guy posting videos about her or creating a Twitterstorm and soliciting followers to police the web like she has. I'd say she got off easy so far. If she doesn't dial down the crazy she'll lose her kid to her ex husband and the monthly child support payments she's probably living on now that she's unemployed.

The fact is she instigated this whole thing and when she got backlash, she doesn't take credit for her actions. She owns this. It's of her own doing.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We also only have her word for this crazy stalking episode.

The guy was standing by his car, early in the morning. I do that too, sometimes. Know why? Because I'm about to get in it and drive to where ever I need to go that day.

It's just as possible that he was heading in the same direction anyway, possibly speeding up a bit to use the opportunity to snap a picture. Crazylady might be assuming he was chasing her - because she appears convinced that the world revolves around her - when the reality is that it's 90% timing and coincidence.

She reminds me of the other crazy lady in Canada who flipped out over the Trump hat.

s4.postimg.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Do you buy it? Seeing what we have seen about her, reading what we have read about her, is it believable?

I personally do not buy it.

I see a miserable woman, unwanted, unemployed, and unhinged. I think she co-opts left leaning causes to fill the void where her soul might have once resided.

I don't see much of a "fight" within her on the "issues" that she seems to rail about. I see her using these issues to dismiss her own human failure. It is typical, none of her problems are her own. It's all due to systemic oppression on various groups through which she seems to suffer vicariously.

I might add, that same behavior is exemplified by her Gawd and savior Hillary Clinton, minus the unemployed part of course.
edit on 25-9-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: for the lulz

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

This is the video from Canada you're talking about.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

Do you buy it? Seeing what we have seen about her, reading what we have read about her, is it believable?

I personally do not buy it.

I believe that she's all for the freedom to insult someone, but mortally offended by that person having the freedom to insult her back.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

It could easily be the case that he's inclined to a bit of bellicosity and she's inclined to some grandstanding dramatics, eh?

It could easily be the case, no argument. I believe I even stated such.

I am simply pointing out that there are possibilities, not factual evidence for his behavior. I in no way condone his actions without some evidence. Her actions have no realistic possibilities other than her purposely being confrontational by her own admission. The likely probability is that both were out of line in some way.

I just believe she was the root cause. By her own admission, she shot him the middle finger, made inappropriate comments to him, and expected him to do nothing about it because of her weight and gender. Kinda ridiculous, to be honest, and kinda surprising that she doesn't have permanent fist marks across her face from doing stoopid in the past. It has been my observation that eventually confrontational actions lead to direct confrontational violence, right or wrong.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I just believe she was the root cause. By her own admission, she shot him the middle finger, made inappropriate comments to him, and expected him to do nothing about it because of her weight and gender.

No, she didn't expect him to do nothing. She said in her video that she expected him to flip her right back. She expected a non-physical response to her non-physical communication. Chasing her in the car could have caused a car accident, and that would have been very physical.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I didn't believe he chase her at all, and likely neither would a jury with her admitted foul behavior an lack of evidence alluding to such. A person can control their own poor choices at instigating an altercation. What they cannot control is the victims response and the consequences of such. Like we say down here in gun totin bible thumpin land "don't start nothing wont be nothing" .

personal accountability this woman has none, and those defending her clearly follow a similar mindset.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join