It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:
(post by Hscore removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

Look not my fault that SJW has been turned into a dirty acronym.

Activists do all you speak of as well.

Many of them do it with a level of tact and professionalism, that is nowhere present in the useless SJW showcased in the video. People like this woman don't bring anything to the table as far as society is concerned.

People like this woman have ruined the phrase Social Justice Warrior.

It's happening with everything you see.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Which one is the snowflake, I can't tell anymore?

Is it the woman who flipped a guy off for having a bunch of Trump/Pence signs that were triggering her or is it they guy who was so triggered by her middle finger that he had to hop in a car and go after her?

Good point.

I doubt he would have been as wordy with his video log of the event....but this is essentially some poor cop having to mediate a clash of 2 stupid people.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I would still very much like to hear his side.

I speculate it was no isolated event.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well....its likely that she looks to instigate crap to make videos over. at least, i'd think so given the way she was going on....it didn't look like her first time doing this. I suppose i coud click on her channel to find out, but i don't care enough to.

Compred to each other, i think less of her than him. However, in the grand scope, i think pretty little of both. For a middle finger to result in physical action...thats just not a personality trait I typically associate with.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Watch this video and the other ones and tell me it was a simple flip off. She's manic in her pursuit of this guy.

She wants the cop to take sensitivity training. Hopefully she is ordered to take it too.

Honestly, if a simple sign and a guy following her to get her license has set her off this much to make it a reality show across the web. she really has issues that she should address for her own health.

The first part of the video discusses a brigade of Trump supporters that have been harassing her online and leaving fraudulent Amazon reviews in an effort to do her harm. Who is after who, here?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The cop also said he had cameras mounted on his house. That means he's either paranoid or is being pushed by her and others like her.

I have a dog here. A good dog. He's protective, but has never bit anyone or even acted like he wanted to. He's friendly and playful. If I take my finger and poke him in the side, he'll just turn around and lick my hand. But I would imagine if people started stabbing him in the side, over and over, he would become sensitive to being poked and that 'innocent' action would be seen as an attack. In that situation, he would probably yelp and turn to try and bite me for simply poking him in the side with my finger.

Humans will do the same thing.

The fact that he has those cameras makes me wonder if he hasn't been the victim of vandalism. It happens every election, from local offices to national offices. People vandalize signs and often other property in the process. If that is the case, I see his actions, while not truly appropriate, understandable. I do not see her actions as appropriate or understandable in any way. She was confrontive and belligerent. I wouldn't hesitate to say if she had used the words "f-----g n----r" instead of "f-----g redneck racist," she would not be getting any sympathy and he would be the one getting all the sympathy.

Again, he might just be paranoid and a loose cannon. But he does apparently have a home and a nice (Acura) car... that doesn't lead me to consider him a paranoid loose cannon. His conversation with the officer doesn't do so either, as I imagine his actions would have led to much more than a conversation if it did.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Im not intending to smear the mans character. Just opining on what I saw.

She may have very well repeatedly harassed him until he was finally provoked. Who knows....it would be believable, for sure.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Or maybe her 'friends' had provoked him.

In any case, just wanted to get my $0.02 (now worth 0.000000065 yen!) in.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I see it quite differently. The initial exchange was a middle finger, nothing more. Possession of material wealth is no sign of the quality of a person's character. Chasing someone around town in your car because they gave you the finger bad behavior by any measure. The only way to improve the acceptability of his actions is to fabricate a back story where this has been a running gag of insult that teased the crazy out of him, and even then, I'm inclined to take a jaundiced view.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

I see it quite differently. The initial exchange was a middle finger, nothing more. Possession of material wealth is no sign of the quality of a person's character. Chasing someone around town in your car because they gave you the finger bad behavior by any measure. The only way to improve the acceptability of his actions is to fabricate a back story where this has been a running gag of insult that teased the crazy out of him, and even then, I'm inclined to take a jaundiced view.

He was already in his driveway.
He may have been leaving to go somewhere.... somewhere that just happened to be close to where she was going.
We have her word that he 'chased' her, and we have already seen that her word is worthless, because she told the cop two different versions of what happened.
Then there is the fact that she had been harassing him and took photos of his home posted it on social media.
Yeah, she is really a great person.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

He was already in his driveway.
He may have been leaving to go somewhere.... somewhere that just happened to be close to where she was going.
We have her word that he 'chased' her, and we have already seen that her word is worthless, because she told the cop two different versions of what happened.
Then there is the fact that she had been harassing him and took photos of his home posted it on social media.
Yeah, she is really a great person.

Did I say she is a "really great person"? I've no idea. I do know that the video quite effectively attests to the notion that he'd been aggressively following her around and admitted as much to the officer on the scene. I think it's interesting that folks are inventing all sorts of off-camera action to justify his behavior. So while we're all extrapolating, has it occurred to you that someone who puts a "Hillary for Prison" sign in their yard might be looking for a confrontation? It certainly would be consistent with stalking someone for having given you the finger.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Which one is the snowflake, I can't tell anymore?

Is it the woman who flipped a guy off for having a bunch of Trump/Pence signs that were triggering her or is it they guy who was so triggered by her middle finger that he had to hop in a car and go after her?

If you watch and listen carefully he went after her to get her license plate number to try to keep this wack job in check by reporting her. he even pulled over voluntarily when she flagged down a cop.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Watch this video and the other ones and tell me it was a simple flip off. She's manic in her pursuit of this guy.

She wants the cop to take sensitivity training. Hopefully she is ordered to take it too.

Honestly, if a simple sign and a guy following her to get her license has set her off this much to make it a reality show across the web. she really has issues that she should address for her own health.

The first part of the video discusses a brigade of Trump supporters that have been harassing her online and leaving fraudulent Amazon reviews in an effort to do her harm. Who is after who, here?

Don't be naive. She was posting pictures of his property on social media with derogatory comments and verbally harassing the guy before anyone ever came out to post negative reviews of her book on Amazon. She's even formed a hit team on Twitter #teamtara to post rebuttals on any site featuring her story, maybe here too. She is the instigator and with that anger issue she's surprised people don't like her? She needs to grow up past the 4 years old she is acting out as.

BTW, maybe you have not seen her videos or social media to see how she has acted out. She's posted images of neighbors yards with disgusting racist comments like #whiteTrash before this incident. Maybe you should look over the whole thread before you judge us and our comments. Or Google Tara Dublin to find out all the crazy stuff she's pulled.
edit on 25-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

you have just immortalized her in the internet continuum forever, congratulations lol! "yap yap yap yap derp derp yap!"

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

The only way to improve the acceptability of his actions is to fabricate a back story...

There is always a back story.

To assume that someone stopped everything they were doing, jumped into their car, and tailgated this woman for simply seeing a raised middle finger assumes a back story as well. It assumes a back story of someone being so easily angered as to be dangerous to everyone around them. That in turn indicates a probability of previous incidents with law enforcement.

Two things discredit your back story - one, the lifestyle of the man. While your assertion is true that wealth does not absolutely indicate character, it is also true that few can be so easily angered to action and are still capable of maintaining profitable employment. Without being born with a silver spoon, it is difficult to afford a home and that type of car without maintaing profitable employment. Secondly, the fact that he was obviously able to hold his temper throughout such a lengthy conversation with a policeman in the midst of his anger and still convince the policeman that he was not a danger to others is somewhat... incredible?

That indicates quite an impressive amount of selective emotional control.

On the other hand, the woman spent several minutes ranting about how terrible he is with no other reasoning than the fact he had Trump signs in his yard, then was unable to hold a conversation with the policeman due to her continued ranting about how she was allowed to insult him without consequence.

Yeah, there's a back story... I just think mine is a little more believable.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join