It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Wow! She is seriously crazy!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Imagine what Thanksgiving with her parents is going to be like. "So Tara, how is you videomaking and Tweeting coming along?". "Did you get the FBI cyber crimes division guys phone number, he looks cute." "Twitter sent you this fruit basket for increasing their web traffic".

All kidding aside, her family really should get her help. I still think my idea about her having a beer with the guy and patching things up in front of the media would help this situation heal.
edit on 24-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is a post she made about her neighbors holiday display.

Something tells me she's not too popular with the neighbors.
edit on 25-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I just dont understand how anybody procreated with this twat. I mean who would do that to themselves.

This chick is so vile she makes Satan weep

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

LOL Something tells me no one gets along with her, and if you do disagree with her she flips you off, shouts curse words at you goes to social media to rant like a lunatic about you.

I wonder if the police will talk to her neighbors? LOL

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh
Um! Interesting. The only sane one in that encounter was the cop. The guy following the finger flicker around in his car, well both Trump or Hilary ain't worth likity split much less the 2 dollar in gas that little trip cost.

As for the woman? Oh ya! She "holly bat# batman" crazy.

Why do I get this felling that this long vid will one day be featured in a equally longer youtube video clips titled "stupid people doing stupid things ver 5.0 - 2016 to 2017" Watching that vid was like listening to somebody scratch a chalkboard with there fingernails. Even though it was quite hilarious at times.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I still think my idea about her having a beer with the guy and patching things up in front of the media would help this situation heal.

Ha ha ha, you're funny! And smart. What about everyone else who's participated to date and all the raging opinions on either side.

That would be a very interesting precursor to the upcoming debate on Monday.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
What goes around comes around. She makes some claims about honking and tailgaiting, but there is only her admitted foul manners and her word which seems insincerely constructed for the approval of a wide viewing audience. The gentleman had been trolled, it is clear he was returning the favor, follow her home, take pictures and share it on the internet with disrespectful rhetoric.

I surely hope nobody is insinuating it is ok for one person to troll someone, but becomes a crime when they are trolled back in kind?? That would be preposterous! And all kinds of bigoted, and even borderline supremacist. In any case, the gentleman was not trying to make it "the next cause and crusade" to internet strangers across the globe...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Greeting a woman and smiling at her is making "unwanted advances", bordering on rape/sexual assault, but aggressively flipping somebody off and calling them racist is all good.

Crazy times we live in.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
I would like to hear the other guys story about cutting him off in traffic, for all we know you did cut him off in traffic. Me thinks he would have a different tale to tell then yours. As for your mom and dad? Both were snarky in there own different way.

And the rest. M'Kay. Advice to live by I suppose. Or was it sarcasm. That does not come out to well through this particular medium. By medium I mean words on a screen, ie online.

You know, your not the only one with words of wisdom added in there with a bit of sarcasm. This guy has some of that as well. Now see and if you can tell which ones are the joke ones, and which ones the real? Its funny how some people cant tell which is which. Or are they all....

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I just want everyone to remember, never encourage road rage, always seek to de-escalate and avoid hostilities.
Or the following fate may await this woman, or any others who seek to rage on the road.
Man who served 10years prison for road rage killing, is killed himself in road rage incident.

Oh what a whacky word we humans create for ourselves.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
Action meet consequence. Few people seem to get that. Its practically a rule of nature, in fact its Newtons third law I am sure most everybody has heard of it at some point in time.

But Wow! She even tries to turn this into some sort of race issue in that vid at some point.

Apparently she is a victim.

The cop, really did a great job when dealing with her, if anything the guy should get a medal or something. She even said the cop tried to escalate the situation. Huh?

Also a last question. Who is she talking to in the video? I have not watched the whole thing, I stopped when she said that "there are good cops out there who would listen to you, but there probably woman cops". And I quote.

She has issues, and should seek help, she is also deluded and she seems to think that somebody is listening to her vids or cares. That is some major delusion right there.

I am beginning to feel sorry for her. She clearly needs some serious help, but not to sorry. Because from little I seen of her, 2 vids really in this thread, but it does seem that whatever hole she is in. Its a hole of her own making. And whatever she is on, she either needs to get off, or get some stronger stuff because it is clearly not helping her.

Its almost like she has never heard of the old adage. If you don't start nothing, then there will be nothing. Its like watching a dog chasing its own tail, or a hamster running on its wheel, this whole thing will get nowhere, this tit for tat.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

"women are going to stop this"

"If he's too much of a p***y to accept that from a woman..."

Always want to scream equality, but never want to be treated equally.

Typical SJW behavior. This is why Trump is winning.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Annnnd he was driving SOOOO fast!!!!

News flash dumb bimbo: he was BEHIND YOU.

When she can't keep her story straight and alters facts on the fly for the cop, who is supposed to believe anything this manipulative always-the-victim ditz has to say?

Friend of mine dated a piece-of-work like this and the only time she was anything resembling stable was when she took her prescribed high-dose lithium.

edit on 25-9-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
I would imagine this guy is on the receiving end of this type of behavior daily.

Imagine a world where nobody ever confronts their bully.

That is the dream world of the left.

He can't get in his car and follow people when they give him the finger.

Reldra, please stop spewing misinformation.

It IS NOT illegal to follow another car. The law varies from state to state, but following alone IS NOT illegal in any state. It's a subjective matter of whether you are deemed to be threatening, harassing or stalking the other person which requires officer to witness or other eyewitnesses.

Getting a plate number is a perfectly admissible reason for following another vehicle after receiving harassment from another citizen.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The woman .....a shining example of virtue and elegance. Look at all the people affected.

Think about that for a minute. We even have people here at ATS at each others throats over her behavior.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The term "Social Justice Warrior" has been purposely ridiculed by the ruling elite.

A SJW fights for your freedom not to be injected with poisonous "Mandatory Vaccines" , like Health Workers who are forced to have these poisons injected into them to keep their jobs.

SJW are fighting to have your IQ's not lowered by having fluoride put into your drinking water.

SJW are fighting to stop aluminium (Chemtrails) from being sprayed over your heads.

SJW are fighting for your right to have clean foods, instead of Frankenfoods.

SJW are fighting for your rights to be paid a fair wage.

SJW are fighting for the First Americans right not to have their lands destroyed by fracking.

These are just a few examples of what these "Useless" Social Justice Warriors are doing.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I always thought that you can't drive a car with the steering wheel on the right side of the car? Unless your a mailman.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You might want to cover up. Your crazy is showing.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It's only a matter of time before #TeamTara from Twitter comes here to add their thoughts. Brace yourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join