It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Heh, typical.

Whats up with people, they wanna act out, yet if someone reacts to it they act surprised AF?

Why # with someone if you don't want a reaction?

Another passive aggressive # in an ocean full.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Hehe, after reading her twitter...

This is what this woman lives for, it almost as if its her current reason for not offing herself. haha

The internet has allowed us to see into the lives of others moreso than we would probably ever want, instead of a tool that would be used to connect us and share information its more of just a system of back patting circle jerks, with pseudo-action. Trending.

I couldn't imagine being so worked up over either Trump or Clinton, it is indeed a choice between the Turd Sandwich and Giant Douche. Cue the supporters of both.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Don't bother with doj. He's only here to write snarky sh!t and get a rise out of people. Kind of like the dumb b!tch in the video, only with fewer sympathizers.

Sorry man, i did not know i would trigger you so hard, we still have safe places for right wing snowflakes, but act fast, there selling like hot cakes.

Please refrain from insulting posters. Everyone's opinions matter and we all have a right to our opinions and free speech despite what that crazy woman says. Even Trump signs. I'm not a right winger so your assumption is wrong.

Thanks but no thanks, its not easy being a snowflake, but like i said earlier grow tougher skin, so crazys and people who post online dont trigger you.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That is something I haven't really considered. I like the way you put it.

Something of a martyr without a cause.

Goes with the territory when it comes to these toxic personality types.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I couldn't imagine being so worked up over either Trump or Clinton, it is indeed a choice between the Turd Sandwich and Giant Douche.

Me either. This woman has lost her sh*t if she thinks her turd smells soooo much better than her neighbor's turd.

I can see myself fuming if someone pulled up in front of my house, gave me the finger, then shouted I was a f*cking racist. I wouldn't follow them, but it would p*ss me off. It would piss anyone off.

Someone's political yard sign? Most people manage to drive by them without harassing the owners.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

That your new mantra?

haha.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

That your new mantra?

haha.

Na its durp durp durp

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If I was that guy, I wouldn't have followed her. I would have gotten a good picture of her face, and then went to work on photoshop. When she drove by the next time, she'd really be triggered by the new sign I'd hold up as she drove by featuring herself and Trump in a warm embrace.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
im on social media and have a lot of followers. lol is she a character from south park?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
No but she should be parodied on South Park.

But, she'd likely not get it and enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hah, she edited out certain parts that she didn't want others to see. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

A Friendly Reminder.....

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Thanks for reading.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I give the TV the finger a lot,

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Which one is the snowflake, I can't tell anymore?

Is it the woman who flipped a guy off for having a bunch of Trump/Pence signs that were triggering her or is it they guy who was so triggered by her middle finger that he had to hop in a car and go after her?

Precisely. Isn't it just pathetic, along with the taking of sides although she was very annoying in her video, but her fear at being chased was valid.

In spite of her annoying nature, I think hers was the..lesser of two evils. His action was by far more threatening.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Trump/Pence 2016!!!

This idiot woman is going to get herself killed one day doing snapchat updates while driving and trying to get the right angle of her face, but next time with makeup! Or perhaps she is going to be so infuriated by a bumper sticker she has to do an update while walking down the street and plows head on into moving traffic!

I cant really tell if she is ugly like others say due to the oversized shades so popular with self-concious women these days. But from what I see, I would still do her
. She is tiny, easy to maneuver, and probably enjoys some good punishing now and then

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: DAVID64

In Spanish there is a saying: Tirar la piedra y esconder la mano.

In English I can't find a literal equivalent but tirar is throw, piedra is stone, esconder is hide and mano is hand.

The gist is clear, throw a stone and pretend you didn't, hoping not to get caught.

She did exactly that, started a fight and got called out...and bitched about the injustice of it.

Google translate gives "Throw the stone and hide the hand". In the UK, we have the saying "People who throw stones shouldn't live in greenhouses". Another saying is "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

He sees someone he doesn't know drive slowly past his house and flash a gang sign or make an offensive hand gesture. Then he gets into his a car and follow her in order to find out why she did that, get her license plate and a photograph of her car. She then gets upset by the situation that she created and escalated. It was the guy that called the policeman.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
She filed a report on the officer, and thinks he needs sensitivity training...

Warning more foul language..

www.youtube.com...

God this she devil is DESPERATE for attention!

Just mad BC he didn't automatically agree with her BS. Typical for her type.

ETA: she is deluded. Where is a!l this hate speech she's referring to?

And then the whole part if she was black, she'd be arrested. Give me a break!

She was the aggressor, more than once, and the dude got tired of her BS.

This b is just off the rails crazy!!!
edit on 24-9-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Thanks for sharing her follow up video. I have to say that she's somewhat likeable in a strange way. Me, I much prefer full and free self-expression, than a "muscular" aggressive threat by force whether implied or overt.

I think she has every right to be pissed off about the incident and the follow-up attacks on her, even though she didn't handle it very well, but acknowledged that on the basis that she was scared and freaked out at the time, which is fair.

Bottom line I can't bring myself to get a hate on for her, but I can for the dude that chased her in his car and to a degree the cop who seemed to almost take his side, and the pathetic losers who made vile comments of a personal nature and went so far as to call her employer.

The whole thing, including this thread and everyone's reaction who are Trump supporters seems to epitomise the fundamental nature of the problem that has been unleashed on the country.

Sure she's a bit of a bitch and a bit of a loon and shouldn't have slowed down to give the guy the finger, but I think overall, her position is defensible.

And in her own quirky way, there's something in her outspoken nature that's strangely admirable, imho.

edit on 24-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is a classic example of an idiot not heeding the classic warning "never mess with people you don't know."

This could have gone so much worse. Not sayin it should have, not condoning people who take it further but you HAVE to realize that people crazier than the person who followees her do exist, and the law does not place a magic shield around you or your vehicle that protects you from being run off the road and shot.

I hope this video can educate. Stop acting like idiots and more importantly stay safe!
edit on 24-9-2016 by soekvg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Why does the guy have cameras on the front of his property?

Out of all the people I know, the only ones who have their own cctv are those who have suffered some sort of break in or a protracted campaign of some kind of bullying.

Chances are, she isn't the only one making his life a misery and you have to wonder how the stupid cow would react to being doxed on the net and having random strangers driving past slowly taking pics and giving her the finger....Though I think we know the answer to that.

Give respect, get respect. That's one of those things that more people ought to try, especially her.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join