It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

However, she is forgetting one thing — proof that she is lying. In fact, it is Tara Dublin who has been stalking the Trump supporter for some time.

Four days before she attacked the Trump supporter while he was in his driveway, she posted a picture of his yard on her Twitter account. On her YouTube channel that she has now taken down she also had videos describing her neighbor’s home and thought it was funny that she was “getting to him.”

Source

She's screwing herself over with that egocentric volcanic and vindictive attitude. She'll soon find out YouTube and Twitter can be requested by a lawyer to provide her old tweets and videos in a case. She's doing it to herself by admitting to the world what wrongs she is doing. Documenting every mistep to be used against her.
edit on 25-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

However, she is forgetting one thing — proof that she is lying. In fact, it is Tara Dublin who has been stalking the Trump supporter for some time.

Four days before she attacked the Trump supporter while he was in his driveway, she posted a picture of his yard on her Twitter account. On her YouTube channel that she has now taken down she also had videos describing her neighbor’s home and thought it was funny that she was “getting to him.”

Source

She's screwing herself over with that egocentric volcanic and vindictive attitude. She'll soon find out YouTube and Twitter can be requested by a lawyer to provide her old tweets and videos in a case. She's doing it to herself by admitting to the world what wrongs she is doing. Documenting every mistep to be used against her.

This source isn't vaguely objective, the writing is nigh on unbearable, and the characterizations are lazy. That said, I would be very interested to see these alleged videos.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

Source

This source isn't vaguely objective, the writing is nigh on unbearable, and the characterizations are lazy. That said, I would be very interested to see these alleged videos.

Well, there is evidence out there she was stalking him by her posting pictures on Twitter and videos of her getting off on bugging him. So what more do you need?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I'm familiar with one picture of what is allegedly the fellow's yard. My read of the events was that she regularly drove this route to get to her child's school and made the unwise decision to give this person the finger when she saw him. Your source calls this "attacking", and calls her confrontational behavior with the police officer an "attack". The journalistic integrity here isn't particularly impressive. What are these videos? Any first-order evidence you can dredge up would be interesting.
edit on 25-9-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim
So you don't like it when the other side notches up the allegations either? What she's doing could be termed as stalking, attacking, etc. if she's crazy enough to keep doing this stuff on YouTube and Twitter. She's begging for a lawsuit and losing her son. The guy only followed her once to get a snappy of her plates. She's gone on to make herself a reality show and repeatedly is harassing the guy. You know she is in the wrong in all this. She's come unplugged. I only wish her to get the help she needs to deal with life. Yard signs are not that hard to endure. People do it everyday. She needs help and I wish her well. I only hope her family comes to help her before she loses her kid.

Read through this thread for video clips and images of her twitter that were deleted. I haven't sourced the deleted Youtube video mentioned in the article, but there is enough evidence on this thread to convict the gal.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I'm confused is she 102 pounds (approx 1:40) or 104 lbs (approx 7:40)?

Fair play to the officer, patience of a saint.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

She's something different in the follow-up video.

She still doesn't know what she is, we still don't know what she is.

What difference at this point does it make?

And yea, I'd like to buy that cop a beer.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I'm confused is she 102 pounds (approx 1:40) or 104 lbs (approx 7:40)?

Fair play to the officer, patience of a saint.

If I hadn't watched the videos, I would have said that it might depend on the time of the month as to which weight is accurate.
Seems like anytime might be her time of the month though.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Source

Now she's posting a link to the guys name and profile on some website. For what reason? To get her #teamtara bully force out after him. This is going to blow up on her big time if the man lawyers up.

Source

Tara, I doubt the world cares about your zany antics. Point of fact is she got chased because she harassed the guy first. If she wanted a fair is fair, the guy would be at the police station getting a restraining order on her and filing a report on her many harassments, online and off.

She's in full China Syndrome meltdown mode. She won't stop until she gets sued or loses her kid to her ex-husband. To borrow a phrase from the Talking Heads lyrics, she's on a train to nowhere.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Source

Now she's posting a link to the guys name and profile on some website. For what reason? To get her #teamtara bully force out after him. This is going to blow up on her big time if the man lawyers up.

Source

She's digging her own grave at this point. I took a look at her twitter page and she just can't let it go for some reason. What I find a bit concerning are the others that are supporting her. She is a piece of work. I am still under the impression she is loving the attention she is getting, bad or good, from this.

Seems to me she was really just looking for an excuse to start a fight and she now has one. She is one of those that just has to have a cause or she feels worthless. Once she has a cause she sticks to it regardless, until that cause fails then she moves on to the next one. If she doesn't quit this she is going to end up having a lot to answer for I believe.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oh...and I still have seen no evidence of her account of his chasing her. It is all just claims by her from what I have seen.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Here's the signs that triggered Ms Dublin..

Looks to be up near the home and not near the road?

I'm curious. When you made this post, were you under the misapprehension that this was indeed the actual signage, or were you just hoping no one would check?

1) This picture appeared on Twitter on 4/3/2016 and was originally posted by @TheLoudMajority, a pro-Trump member:

twitter.com...

2) The incident took place in Portland, Oregon. Trees like the one you see in the picture do not grow in Portland, Oregon's climate.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In the video, the cop said he had a right to follow her to take picture of her plates, because of her threat. She railed at that and asked why he'd follow her to do that. She seemed to understand at that point it might cause her trouble. Fast forward to today. She is still harassing him. I predict we'll see her getting sued in the next week or so and her kid going to her ex-husband, who I'm sure has noticed this whole circus. He won't want his kid with her and he'll go to court to win custody. Her alimony from her ex Doctor husband will be gone and she'll have to move in with her parents or friends, if she has any other than the fair weather Twitter ones. Crash, boom, bang...she dug a hole for herself and covered herself with her own dirt. Just because she can't control her anger.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I'm not sure why that picture was posted, I noticed it is not the picture she took when I did a reverse image search, this seems to be the picture she took, she has deleted it from Twitter:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

This woman is still cyber stalking the guy by posting all his info in public. Last I checked. Tara was the only one inviting public scrutiny by posting stuff to her social media and Youtube. She will be sued for sure in so many ways.

Here's the hit piece she links to from her Twitter account.

Source

And more evidence of insulting and slanderous language.

Source

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So you don't like it when the other side notches up the allegations either? What she's doing could be termed as stalking, attacking, etc. if she's crazy enough to keep doing this stuff on YouTube and Twitter. She's begging for a lawsuit and losing her son. The guy only followed her once to get a snappy of her plates. She's gone on to make herself a reality show and repeatedly is harassing the guy. You know she is in the wrong in all this. She's come unplugged. I only wish her to get the help she needs to deal with life. Yard signs are not that hard to endure. People do it everyday. She needs help and I wish her well. I only hope her family comes to help her before she loses her kid.

Taking a picture of your political yard signs is not "stalking". Giving someone the finger is not "attacking". Everything beyond these clearly established facts amounts to speculation ricocheting through the hard-right echo chamber, like the article you linked to above. Thankfully, she has been communicating with the police about it consistently, so we can rest assured that if indeed your accusations hold water that justice will be served. Time will tell.

Read through this thread for video clips and images of her twitter that were deleted. I haven't sourced the deleted Youtube video mentioned in the article, but there is enough evidence on this thread to convict the gal.

So I waded through about 28 pages of invective and found none of the evidence you assert lies therein. The closest thing I found was a picture purporting to demonstrate she was trespassing which turned out not to have been taken by her at all. I really am open to any evidence that supports this narrative that she stalking him, but I think Occam's Razor suggests something much less exciting.

She's a prolific social media user who generally likes to draw attention to herself and who evidently has poor impulse control. She acted out and expressed her displeasure in a rather childish way. The owner of the property followed her to confront her. He probably has poor impulse control, too. And frankly, I think someone with a "Hillary for Prison" sign in their yard is likely to be itching for the excitement of a confrontation. It does not take two miles of following a vehicle to get a picture of the license plate. If he had been itching for a face-to-face confrontation with the perpetrator of this insult common sense would suggest he'd not describe his motivations thusly to an officer of the law.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09

I'm not sure why that picture was posted, I noticed it is not the picture she took when I did a reverse image search, this seems to be the picture she took, she has deleted it from Twitter:

Seems she did walk on his property to get that picture.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So, she didn't write this hit piece, someone else did? He sounds lovelier than she does.

edit on 25-9-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Taking a picture of your political yard signs is not "stalking". Giving someone the finger is not "attacking". Everything beyond these clearly established facts amounts to speculation ricocheting through the hard-right echo chamber, like the article you linked to above. Thankfully, she has been communicating with the police about it consistently, so we can rest assured that if indeed your accusations hold water that justice will be served. Time will tell.

So I waded through about 28 pages of invective and found none of the evidence you assert lies therein. The closest thing I found was a picture purporting to demonstrate she was trespassing which turned out not to have been taken by her at all. I really am open to any evidence that supports this narrative that she stalking him, but I think Occam's Razor suggests something much less exciting.

She's a prolific social media user who generally likes to draw attention to herself and who evidently has poor impulse control. She acted out and expressed her displeasure in a rather childish way. The owner of the property followed her to confront her. He probably has poor impulse control, too. And frankly, I think someone with a "Hillary for Prison" sign in their yard is likely to be itching for the excitement of a confrontation. It does not take two miles of following a vehicle to get a picture of the license plate. If he had been itching for a face-to-face confrontation with the perpetrator of this insult common sense would suggest he'd not describe his motivations thusly to an officer of the law.

If that's your take away after looking at all the evidence, I'm glad you're not a lawyer. You have a right to your opinion. I only see here going on about this until she gets herself deeper into trouble. And that neither serves her or her child. I only wish she'd get some help as all this rage is unhealthy, as well as playing it out in public like this.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
dbl post.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join