It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

a reply to: Vasa Croe

At the very least it is clear that the man in question admitted to having followed her and the officer on scene told him to desist from that behavior.

Yes, he'd did. And that was within his right and he doesn't do it anymore as requested by the cop. The cop told her to let this pass and she won't let it go. And as evidenced solidly in my posts she continues to cybestalk the guy incessantly to this day. Now who is attacking whom!?

I think you're confused. It's not my responsibility to be a moral arbiter or to defend every thing that she says or does. I am merely pointing out that this looks much more like a Two-To-Tango affair and that, as usual, the hard-right media sources are generally unreliable and populated with low quality content.

That said, she linked to a site showing a picture that looks to be him and she asserts she did this in response to what believes to be ongoing harassment by him. If I understand it correctly, she thinks he's behind her having been doxxed. I don't agree with her action but a little context sure does help to understand it.

Two-Tango-Tango affair!?? You're kidding, right? He's not online posting constantly about her and making videos, creating a watchdog hit-team on Twitter like she's been doing. None of that. I don't see anything to make me believe this is a Two-To-Tango, but rather a one lone attacker who hasn't the sense to let up. Maybe attacker is too tame at this point. She's beyond that.

No, I am not kidding. I don't have to approve of everything she does in order to believe it likely that he behaved in a way any reasonable person would take to be threatening. "Watchdog hit-team" is a bit silly, but I agree that she should not have linked to the gossip site where his name and photo can be found.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
He continues to leave her alone. she has done nothing but constantly harass him. That's not Two-To-Tango.

edit on 25-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

At the very least it is clear that the man in question admitted to having followed her and the officer on scene told him to desist from that behavior.

Sure...and there is nothing wrong or illegal with following someone. I am just saying that her version of the story can't be corroborated by anything. It is simply her words. And if I am to judge someone by their actions and words, I would say, based on her continuance of harassment, that she is the one with the major problems here. She is an instigator and feels justified in doing so....dangerous combination for a 100lb 5'4" woman methinks.

I would agree that she instigated the affair by flipping the fellow off. I'm just not viewing the situation through a hyper-partisan polarized lens.

If the is all she did we wouldn't have a 30+ page thread on this. She dove into deeper waters of slander, cyberbullying, videos slandering him and the cop whom she thought was unfair all because he was male. So add sexist to her litany of spewings.

Boy, it's just whatever will stick, isn't it? I'm not her defense attorney. You are taking the things that I say out of context and acting as though it's my burden to defend every action she has taken. My comments are directed primarily at the original material and the supposition that there's evidence that she's a stalker.
edit on 25-9-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Sure...and there is nothing wrong or illegal with following someone. I am just saying that her version of the story can't be corroborated by anything. It is simply her words. And if I am to judge someone by their actions and words, I would say, based on her continuance of harassment, that she is the one with the major problems here. She is an instigator and feels justified in doing so....dangerous combination for a 100lb 5'4" woman methinks.

I would agree that she instigated the affair by flipping the fellow off. I'm just not viewing the situation through a hyper-partisan polarized lens.

If the is all she did we wouldn't have a 30+ page thread on this. She dove into deeper waters of slander, cyberbullying, videos slandering him and the cop whom she thought was unfair all because he was male. So add sexist to her litany of spewings.

Boy, it's just whatever will stick, isn't it? I'm not her defense attorney. You are taking the things that I say out of context and acting as though it's my burden to defend every action she has taken. My comments are directed primarily at the original material and the supposition that there's evidence that she's a stalker.

No, just pointing out what is fact.

Next we'll read on her Twitter she's being sued and asking for Robert Shapiro to take her case on gratis because she's got a lot of Twitter followers.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

He continues to leave her alone. she has done nothing but constantly harass him. That's not Two-To-Tango.

She alleges that he made an illegitimate 911 complaint against her. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but either way, it's not as though all of the action in the story is apparent on Twitter. She does appear to have publicly called out his identity, but aside from that, I'm not sure where you're getting cyberbullying or slander. I do agree it was inappropriate for her to have done that, for what it's worth. As always, feel free to link to specific examples.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

She alleges that he made an illegitimate 911 complaint against her. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but either way, it's not as though all of the action in the story is apparent on Twitter. She does appear to have publicly called out his identity, but aside from that, I'm not sure where you're getting cyberbullying or slander. I do agree it was inappropriate for her to have done that, for what it's worth. As always, feel free to link to specific examples.

I post her Twiiter comments and source it with a link. Everything I presented is there for you to see.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Oh, right. Since the facts are on your side I'm sure that you can compose a cogent, well-sourced argument with links to specific and relevant examples.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You posted screenshots of her outing the fellow. No one is disputing that she did so.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Oh....me neither. I am looking at this from my perspective alone really. Had a woman stopped in front of my house, taken a picture, flipped me off and cursed at me...I may be inclined to follow her to wherever she stopped (preferably her house since she did this at his) so I could return the favor. Now what would be crazy is if I continued to drive by her house every day and did the same thing.

I just think it is sad that she seems to feel she did nothing to instigate this. Either way...if she continues she is going to not like what will happen even more is my guess. She has already had to block most of her accounts, and if the courts get involved in a slander case, there is more than enough on her twitter page to warrant harassment and slander. She is the dictionary definition of internet bully at this point.

I think it's unclear whether she swore at the scene. She seems to say both that she did and that she didn't. In any case, I think it's a pretty unhealthy reaction on his part. I agree with her that proceeding to follow her was abnormal. In one of her Tweets she says that she "owns her role":

twitter.com...

So, at least she seems to acknowledge that her action was a finger too far. Honestly, the whole thing is rather silly. I think it was wrong of her flip him off and wrong of him to follow her down the road. I think it was wrong of her to expose his identity. But the breathless pitchforks-and-torches tone of this thread inclines me to weigh in because I think it's all gotten quite ridiculous. In my opinion the correct reaction is to shake your head at the silly things that people do and let the law, which is already involved, do whatever sorting needs to be done. And, since she's so fond of the attention, rubberneck a bit if that be your pleasure.
edit on 25-9-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Poor son at school

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Please read the box. I am not allowed to moderate in threads I participate in and am subject to the same rules as anyone else.

I complemented you recently in another thread for highlighting the criticality of compromise compellingly enough to give the OP pause. I would suggest that such compromise is the fruit of a process that starts with opposed individuals entertaining healthy dialog without lowering themselves to insult or deception and I fear the roots of that tree are withering.

I well remember that thread.

The problem here is that the woman in question is not interested in healthy exchange of ideas. She spends the entire time the officer is speaking to the other driver ranting about unfairly she is being treated, and then will not even listen to the officer respond to her complaints. That is the heart and soul of what we were discussing in that thread: there must be communication and a willingness to listen on both sides for a compromise to occur.

It may be true that the other driver was just as bad; we'll never really know since only one side of the disagreement is shown. I suspect not, but I do not know.

As for society's downfall... any time two people take heated sides in any disagreement without the possibility of compromise, it tends to fracture society. It happened with the examples you referenced. The difference was that there was somewhere they could escape to. Some of my ancestors were the Black Dutch, one of those groups. They left civilized America to settle wilderness in what is now Kentucky, to escape the persecution. There is no more wilderness out west to move to.

TheRedneck

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

(post by redhorse removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

But the breathless pitchforks-and-torches tone of this thread inclines me to weigh in because I think it's all gotten quite ridiculous.

Tara is breathlessly pursuing this as if it was the air she breathed and couldn't live without it. Nobody posting here are lifting pitchforks or stalking her, just spirited debate among us ATSers.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Please read the box. I am not allowed to moderate in threads I participate in and am subject to the same rules as anyone else.

I think my intent didn't carry in the text as I'd hoped. I was trying to make a light-hearted joke about showing mildly bad form in the presence of a moderator. I fear it was interpreted as an insinuation that you might moderate immoderately.

I well remember that thread.

The problem here is that the woman in question is not interested in healthy exchange of ideas. She spends the entire time the officer is speaking to the other driver ranting about unfairly she is being treated, and then will not even listen to the officer respond to her complaints. That is the heart and soul of what we were discussing in that thread: there must be communication and a willingness to listen on both sides for a compromise to occur.

It may be true that the other driver was just as bad; we'll never really know since only one side of the disagreement is shown. I suspect not, but I do not know.

I certainly don't give her high marks for her conduct, please let me be clear. I think I have more sympathy than the majority here, but probably not a great deal more.

As for society's downfall... any time two people take heated sides in any disagreement without the possibility of compromise, it tends to fracture society. It happened with the examples you referenced. The difference was that there was somewhere they could escape to. Some of my ancestors were the Black Dutch, one of those groups. They left civilized America to settle wilderness in what is now Kentucky, to escape the persecution. There is no more wilderness out west to move to.

TheRedneck

I tend to agree, but I tend also to think the answer is for people to become more inclined to compromise and more able to divorce their hot-headed selves from the debates they find themselves in. I consider the ability to remain calm and generally polite while having words with someone who has a seemingly intractable position opposed to yours a fundamental life skill.
edit on 25-9-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: Removed mod tags in an attempt to fix formatting

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
People will compromise after the election because the y will have no choice. Many will get on with their lives, but I fear for those that cannot let go of the election and still cause issues, both online and in real life. If either Hillary or Trump get in I think the sun will still rise on the next day and we'll all adjust to the new President whether we like them or not.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

But the breathless pitchforks-and-torches tone of this thread inclines me to weigh in because I think it's all gotten quite ridiculous.

Tara is breathlessly pursuing this as if it was the air she breathed and couldn't live without it. Nobody posting here are lifting pitchforks or stalking her, just spirited debate among us ATSers.

I didn't say stalking. I'm referring rather to the lick-lipping that's going on around the notion that her life will go to pieces for her part in this. Clearly I don't mean literal pitchforks.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I didn't say stalking. I'm referring rather to the lick-lipping that's going on around the notion that her life will go to pieces for her part in this. Clearly I don't mean literal pitchforks.

Funny, I don't see the majority of posters here like you see it. I've seen hopes for her to move on with a healthy life with comments from myself and others. Most here say she should turn the corner on this and move on. How can you see people here lick-lipping? A crude reference that we'd like to see her fail. I don't see th majority asking for that either. Just saying she's headed in that direction.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Funny, I don't see the majority of posters here like you see it. I've seen hopes for her to move on with a healthy life with comments from myself and others. Most here say she should turn the corner on this and move on.

She doesn't appear to be the type to move on.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I wish she'd move on, but it looks like watching a slow train wreck. Painful and slow. She's written a book and had some heavyweight endorsements (Cameran Crowe, Patton Oswald) so she has talent. Not sure why she's gone over the edge with the Trump thing as if it were Armageddon.

I do know, working in the creative field myself, that creative people are more sensitive to the world around them and can sometimes feel overwhelmed by topics that they are passionate about. Though she's at a level above that where she brings negativity back towards herself by such actions.

I wish she'd get some professional help before she destroys her life.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

The woman is clearly a totally obnoxious flake. That said, it's really bad form to chase someone down in your car because they gave you the finger. Very bad form. I'm surprised the cop didn't seem to have more to say to the guy who did that.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join