It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: JohnnyElohim
So you don't like it when the other side notches up the allegations either? What she's doing could be termed as stalking, attacking, etc. if she's crazy enough to keep doing this stuff on YouTube and Twitter. She's begging for a lawsuit and losing her son. The guy only followed her once to get a snappy of her plates. She's gone on to make herself a reality show and repeatedly is harassing the guy. You know she is in the wrong in all this. She's come unplugged. I only wish her to get the help she needs to deal with life. Yard signs are not that hard to endure. People do it everyday. She needs help and I wish her well. I only hope her family comes to help her before she loses her kid.

Taking a picture of your political yard signs is not "stalking". Giving someone the finger is not "attacking". Everything beyond these clearly established facts amounts to speculation ricocheting through the hard-right echo chamber, like the article you linked to above. Thankfully, she has been communicating with the police about it consistently, so we can rest assured that if indeed your accusations hold water that justice will be served. Time will tell.

Read through this thread for video clips and images of her twitter that were deleted. I haven't sourced the deleted Youtube video mentioned in the article, but there is enough evidence on this thread to convict the gal.

So I waded through about 28 pages of invective and found none of the evidence you assert lies therein. The closest thing I found was a picture purporting to demonstrate she was trespassing which turned out not to have been taken by her at all. I really am open to any evidence that supports this narrative that she stalking him, but I think Occam's Razor suggests something much less exciting.

She's a prolific social media user who generally likes to draw attention to herself and who evidently has poor impulse control. She acted out and expressed her displeasure in a rather childish way. The owner of the property followed her to confront her. He probably has poor impulse control, too. And frankly, I think someone with a "Hillary for Prison" sign in their yard is likely to be itching for the excitement of a confrontation. It does not take two miles of following a vehicle to get a picture of the license plate. If he had been itching for a face-to-face confrontation with the perpetrator of this insult common sense would suggest he'd not describe his motivations thusly to an officer of the law.

There is also no evidence of her claims. At this point everyone is taking her word for it. The video shows no following or flagging down of a police officer or chasing or anything racist about the guy she is making claims about. It is simply the rant of a crazed lady. And she is continuing to rant...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

At the very least it is clear that the man in question admitted to having followed her and the officer on scene told him to desist from that behavior.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So you don't like it when the other side notches up the allegations either? What she's doing could be termed as stalking, attacking, etc. if she's crazy enough to keep doing this stuff on YouTube and Twitter. She's begging for a lawsuit and losing her son. The guy only followed her once to get a snappy of her plates. She's gone on to make herself a reality show and repeatedly is harassing the guy. You know she is in the wrong in all this. She's come unplugged. I only wish her to get the help she needs to deal with life. Yard signs are not that hard to endure. People do it everyday. She needs help and I wish her well. I only hope her family comes to help her before she loses her kid.

Taking a picture of your political yard signs is not "stalking". Giving someone the finger is not "attacking". Everything beyond these clearly established facts amounts to speculation ricocheting through the hard-right echo chamber, like the article you linked to above. Thankfully, she has been communicating with the police about it consistently, so we can rest assured that if indeed your accusations hold water that justice will be served. Time will tell.

Read through this thread for video clips and images of her twitter that were deleted. I haven't sourced the deleted Youtube video mentioned in the article, but there is enough evidence on this thread to convict the gal.

So I waded through about 28 pages of invective and found none of the evidence you assert lies therein. The closest thing I found was a picture purporting to demonstrate she was trespassing which turned out not to have been taken by her at all. I really am open to any evidence that supports this narrative that she stalking him, but I think Occam's Razor suggests something much less exciting.

She's a prolific social media user who generally likes to draw attention to herself and who evidently has poor impulse control. She acted out and expressed her displeasure in a rather childish way. The owner of the property followed her to confront her. He probably has poor impulse control, too. And frankly, I think someone with a "Hillary for Prison" sign in their yard is likely to be itching for the excitement of a confrontation. It does not take two miles of following a vehicle to get a picture of the license plate. If he had been itching for a face-to-face confrontation with the perpetrator of this insult common sense would suggest he'd not describe his motivations thusly to an officer of the law.

If that's your take away after looking at all the evidence, I'm glad you're not a lawyer. You have a right to your opinion. I only see here going on about this until she gets herself deeper into trouble. And that neither serves her or her child. I only wish she'd get some help as all this rage is unhealthy, as well as playing it out in public like this.

If the volume of evidence you claim to be available exists, surely it won't be hard for you to produce it instead of insisting it's somewhere in these 28 pages.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhoDat09

I'm not sure why that picture was posted, I noticed it is not the picture she took when I did a reverse image search, this seems to be the picture she took, she has deleted it from Twitter:

Seems she did walk on his property to get that picture.

Why do you say that? The aspect ratio of the shot quite clearly suggests cropping. I think it's likely she took it from her car and did her best to crop everything but the signs.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

At the very least it is clear that the man in question admitted to having followed her and the officer on scene told him to desist from that behavior.

Yes, he'd did. And that was within his right and he doesn't do it anymore as requested by the cop. The cop also told her to let this pass and she won't let it go and didn't listen to the cop as he did. And as evidenced solidly in my posts she continues to cybestalk the guy incessantly to this day. Now who is attacking whom!
edit on 25-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yes, he'd did. And that was within his right and he doesn't do it anymore as requested by the cop. The cop told her to let this pass and she won't let it go. And as evidenced solidly in my posts she continues to cybestalk the guy incessantly to this day. Now who is attacking whom!?

I think you missed the context. Vasa Croe had stated there was no evidence for her claims. I am pointing out that much of what has claimed is not up for dispute.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I'm not sure why that picture was posted, I noticed it is not the picture she took when I did a reverse image search, this seems to be the picture she took, she has deleted it from Twitter:

Why do you say that? The aspect ratio of the shot quite clearly suggests cropping. I think it's likely she took it from her car and did her best to crop everything but the signs.

You have no evidence she cropped it, you just assume that because it fits within your scenario.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Sure...and there is nothing wrong or illegal with following someone. I am just saying that her version of the story can't be corroborated by anything. It is simply her words. And if I am to judge someone by their actions and words, I would say, based on her continuance of harassment, that she is the one with the major problems here. She is an instigator and feels justified in doing so....dangerous combination for a 100lb 5'4" woman methinks.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yes, he'd did. And that was within his right and he doesn't do it anymore as requested by the cop. The cop told her to let this pass and she won't let it go. And as evidenced solidly in my posts she continues to cybestalk the guy incessantly to this day. Now who is attacking whom!?

I think you're confused. It's not my responsibility to be a moral arbiter or to defend every thing that she says or does. I am merely pointing out that this looks much more like a Two-To-Tango affair and that, as usual, the hard-right media sources are generally unreliable and populated with low quality content.

That said, she linked to a site showing a picture that looks to be him and she asserts she did this in response to what she believes to be ongoing harassment by him. If I understand it correctly, she thinks he's behind her having been doxxed. I don't agree with her action but a little context sure does help to understand it.
edit on 25-9-2016 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You have no evidence she cropped it, you just assume that because it fits within your scenario.

No kidding. Neither one of us has any evidence. That's my point. That said, I am being genuine when I say it looks cropped to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Sure...and there is nothing wrong or illegal with following someone. I am just saying that her version of the story can't be corroborated by anything. It is simply her words. And if I am to judge someone by their actions and words, I would say, based on her continuance of harassment, that she is the one with the major problems here. She is an instigator and feels justified in doing so....dangerous combination for a 100lb 5'4" woman methinks.

I would agree that she instigated the affair by flipping the fellow off. I'm just not viewing the situation through a hyper-partisan polarized lens.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

dangerous combination for a 100lb 5'4" woman methinks.

Why do have such a hard on to see this woman hurt ?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I think you're confused. It's not my responsibility to be a moral arbiter or to defend every thing that she says or does. I am merely pointing out that this looks much more like a Two-To-Tango affair and that, as usual, the hard-right media sources are generally unreliable and populated with low quality content.

That said, she linked to a site showing a picture that looks to be him and she asserts she did this in response to what believes to be ongoing harassment by him. If I understand it correctly, she thinks he's behind her having been doxxed. I don't agree with her action but a little context sure does help to understand it.

Two-To-Tango affair!?? You're kidding, right? He's not online posting constantly about her and making videos, creating a watchdog hit-team on Twitter like she's been doing. None of that. I don't see anything to make me believe this is a Two-To-Tango, but rather a one lone attacker who hasn't the sense to let up. Maybe attacker is too tame at this point. She's beyond that.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I would agree that she instigated the affair by flipping the fellow off. I'm just not viewing the situation through a hyper-partisan polarized lens.

If the is all she did we wouldn't have a 30+ page thread on this. She dove into deeper waters of slander, cyberbullying, videos slandering him and the cop whom she thought was unfair all because he was male. So add sexist to her litany of spewings.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Oh....me neither. I am looking at this from my perspective alone really. Had a woman stopped in front of my house, taken a picture, flipped me off and cursed at me...I may be inclined to follow her to wherever she stopped (preferably her house since she did this at his) so I could return the favor. Now what would be crazy is if I continued to drive by her house every day and did the same thing.

I just think it is sad that she seems to feel she did nothing to instigate this. Either way...if she continues she is going to not like what will happen even more is my guess. She has already had to block most of her accounts, and if the courts get involved in a slander case, there is more than enough on her twitter page to warrant harassment and slander. She is the dictionary definition of internet bully at this point.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Huh? What about my comment makes you think I want her hurt?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Huh? What about my comment makes you think I want her hurt?

Just the wording you are using and earlier in the thread you saying she should be knocked out.......

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I don't understand how she thinks he is behind her being doxxed. I have found nothing about him online other than that thing she posted and an article about how people were throwing things at Donald Trump supporters, he was interviewed. Other than that I have found nothing to suggest that he was responsible for her being harassed online, I think that is a result of her videos and crying online that people just don't like and took too far.

This is the article about things being thrown:
Link

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Oh....me neither. I am looking at this from my perspective alone really. Had a woman stopped in front of my house, taken a picture, flipped me off and cursed at me...I may be inclined to follow her to wherever she stopped (preferably her house since she did this at his) so I could return the favor. Now what would be crazy is if I continued to drive by her house every day and did the same thing.

I just think it is sad that she seems to feel she did nothing to instigate this. Either way...if she continues she is going to not like what will happen even more is my guess. She has already had to block most of her accounts, and if the courts get involved in a slander case, there is more than enough on her twitter page to warrant harassment and slander. She is the dictionary definition of internet bully at this point.

Bully can be male or female remember. Her sexist dismissive things like him being afraid of her lil' 'ole finger. No he's afraid that you're smearing him all over the web and affecting his business. If he can show sales are affected by this, she's going into legal hell.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I don't understand how she thinks he is behind her being doxxed. I have found nothing about him online other than that thing she posted and an article about how people were throwing things at Donald Trump supporters, he was interviewed. Other than that I have found nothing to suggest that he was responsible for her being harassed online, I think that is a result of her videos and crying online that people just don't like and took too far.

This is the article about things being thrown:
Link

And for a frame of reference here, more Trump supporters have been beaten and attacked (evidenced by videos online) than any HILLARY supporters have. According to some peoples' logic here should we blame Hillary? As Donald Trump seems to be blamed for others.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join