It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

showed your thread to my wife and family, and they agree.

We honestly can't believe anything that comes from the media any longer. I'm with you on this, and people that have no interest or affiliation with ATS are with you on this.

Something is truly effed about everything in regard to this woman. There was no body double on the Fallon show, but notice that after his theatrics, he does not touch her again.

I've been racking my brain over this because if this is true it has Earth shattering implications. There's just way too much supporting it for it to be dismissed though. Could it be something less severe, like creating bigger crowds? Well, I toyed with that too, but they sent 1000 people home at the rally, while only letting in approved guests.

I always have running theories, even in my skeptic days. I have spreadsheets with various conspiracy ideologies, those that support each other, conflict, overturn, overrule, etc so on and so forth. By having a media that's willing to do this, it opens way more of the 'skunk works'-type theories...

Suddenly some of the very bottom bin stuff has a crazy amount of weight to it.

I know people think Im posting for stars and flags (or accusing as much), but this is not something I took lightly. I passed it around to normal people, the wife, doctor, pharmacist, business partners, etc. They all find the evidence too much to dismiss.

Certainly there might be a less damning implication, but I can't really conceive of one. We are talking about wide-scale media fraud. The hard part now is to determine what was different about the show she cancelled....the answer is in there Im guessing.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Health is back.

Looks like the Campaign is cancelling an upcoming event because Hillary apparently is having a recurrence of her pneumonia.

Got a legitimate source for this claim?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I agree man.

There is something seriously wrong with this election cycle.

You and I and many, many others are going to show what is just insane about it. It will be dismissed.

The sites and net are being overtaken by this army of status quo. Nothing will stop Hitlery and her pursuit of power.

People that dismiss this are willing victims. They actually see more value in being a victim than being a combatant. It's really disturbing.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is merely a rehashing of the fact that on September 12, the campaign announced that Clinton was cancelling some West Coast appearances to follow her doctor's orders and rest.

This blatant dishonesty is exactly why I started watching everything you guys claim so closely:

TL;DR: BS

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I agree man.

You and I and many, many others are going to show what is just insane about it. It will be dismissed.

The sites and net are being overtaken by this army of status quo. Nothing will stop Hitlery and her pursuit of power.

People that dismiss this are willing victims. They actually see more value in being a victim than being a combatant. It's really disturbing.

Why do you accept claims without any evidence to support them?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I agree man.

Why do you accept claims without any evidence to support them?

I would not call it acceptance more like entertaining the idea....

What would you consider to be evidence ?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow, more garbage links with no corroborating sources, what a joke.

This should be in the HOAX forum.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The mole above her mouth varys in color from the HIllarys. I believe the real Hillary has a dark mole. The other Hillarys have "light" moles.

When she stated that it felt great to be back on the campaign trail. I thought it came off rather tongue in cheek from the doppleganger.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I would not call it acceptance more like entertaining the idea....

You sound like you're doing a lot more than just 'entertaining the idea.'

What would you consider to be evidence ?

Objective proof that withstands close scrutiny and the rest of logical/rational analysis.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Do you have any proof that is what i am doing ?...you know the type of objective proof that withstands the scrutiny of logical and rational analysis .

I ask this because between you and me i think you are making stuff up and further more you simply believe what you want to believe when it suits your bias

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Do you have any proof that is what i am doing ?

Your posts in this and other threads.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
I see you guys are quick to forget the amazing things she has done for this country!

I guess so, I can't think of one amazing thing she has ever done for us.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

So your version of logical and rational proof is what you make up in your head.....got it...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
I see you guys are quick to forget the amazing things she has done for this country!

Hillary is sick and we should be praying for her to get better and hopefully before the debates but I will be happy if she just gets better so she can get back on the campaign trail.

I'm so worried for her.

Oh hey new member. Tell me do you get paid by the hour or per post?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This is exactly what I have been saying will happen a couple of days ago.

Pneumonia is a nasty disease for young people, and it could be fatal for older. The immune system of someone with pneumonia is extremely weak, and very likely Hillary Clinton will get some other illness as well, since pneumonia almost never comes alone.

We knew she was not mentally competent to run a country, and now we know she's not physically competent to run it, too.

Here's to hoping her time is almost up

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

since we're accusing each other of all sorts in an attempt at thread derailment .... how much do shills get paid?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
This is exactly what I have been saying will happen a couple of days ago.

Pneumonia is a nasty disease for young people, and it could be fatal for older. The immune system of someone with pneumonia is extremely weak, and very likely Hillary Clinton will get some other illness as well, since pneumonia almost never comes alone.

We knew she was not mentally competent to run a country, and now we know she's not physically competent to run it, too.

Here's to hoping her time is almost up

I wonder what the end game is? She can't keep cancelling events due to her health. Will they replace her or will she "die" and live her life out in South America

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

since we're accusing each other of all sorts in an attempt at thread derailment .... how much do shills get paid?

I have no idea. I wish I knew, because I hear it's pretty good money.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Well since all you are doing is trolling perhaps it would be a little more productive to your life if you were being paid...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Well since all you are doing is trolling perhaps it would be a little more productive to your life if you were being paid...

Do you need a safe space right now? Perhaps your liberal hippy yoga teacher can help you with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join