It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Kalixi

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

You sound like you're doing a lot more than just 'entertaining the idea.'

Do you have any proof that is what i am doing ?

Your posts in this and other threads.

since we're accusing each other of all sorts in an attempt at thread derailment .... how much do shills get paid?

I have no idea. I wish I knew, because I hear it's pretty good money.

Well since all you are doing is trolling perhaps it would be a little more productive to your life if you were being paid...

Do you need a safe space right now? Perhaps your liberal hippy yoga teacher can help you with that.

Aw thats cute...

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think it's a touch of herpes, gout, and low blood pressure.

That, or Satan has come to collect on their pact.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
She can only work for two days at a time and then has to have a few days off to rest in bed.
If she is elected it will make for a strange Presidency. Conference calls from bed and weeks of silence in the middle of a crisis.

She's a mess. She should be in a home, not the oval office.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well to be fair, according to her campaign schedule she only has a fundraiser in Orlando this week, on the 21st. I can't find anywhere saying she was supposed to go to CA. That was last week when she cancelled. I believe the story is a copy of what happened last week.

Now if she doesn't show up in FL for the fundy then....
edit on 9/20/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its not voodoo. She is responsible for so much death, so much loss of life. Kids in bosnia, Syria, Hattii...Women, fathers, brothers...

She has avoided karma thanks to the will of others.

I dont care how monstrous it sounds. She is a portion of hell on earth.

Someone said to be careful about what I send out since I am entering the service.

Well, if she wins my brothers and I will probably be going to Syria to kill Syrian kids and help ISIS so they can murder and rape that country into a greater hell.

There is a limit to what can be indifferently ignored.

I wish death for her the way any good person wishes it for a child serial killer. There is everything right with that hope.

She may be some peoples candidate, to many more she is a threat to everything we love....even to our very lives.

This post can be removed too.

I hope she dies, for every innocent soul she sent to meet their maker....and because of how she sent them.

I am free to wish it. Thats between me and God.

edit on 9 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
We'll see if she shows in Orlando tomorrow. (and talks for 10-15 minutes)

It's her last scheduled appearance before the debate on the 26th.

Meanwhile, Trump is appearing twice today in NC, once tomorrow in OH, then Thursday in PA, this week.

I think she knows if she misses the debate due to health, she's gonna take a MAJOR hit.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I always get a kick out of your "less than credible" sources, and the stars and flags that follow.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I always get a kick out of your "less than credible" sources, and the stars and flags that follow.

Maybe CBS or CNN.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

originally posted by: ugmold

Maybe CBS or CNN.

Or The Onion.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Trust me you should worry about yourself, because Ms. Hillary careless about you or anybody else that she is scamming with her campaign.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You are right is nothing to be ashamed when people in their late 60s get sick, darn I got my parents, my grandmother and in laws way past their 70s, 80s, and 90s alive and well, but when you are on the road, with the stress of running for commander in chief of the most influential nation in the world, it can kill you. top that with all the scandals and shady deals and you got a recipe for more stress.

Look at how ex presidents look like after the presidency suck them dry.

She is pushing even when she is sick, because the woman can not step down, by God she will be a president even if its her funeral what they will be preparing for during the inauguration.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
And to add more to the story, I would no be surprised that Hillary is using a double for show off so people can see her looking healthy and able, the differences in the photos and videos taken of her is prove of that.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
And to add more to the story, I would no be surprised that Hillary is using a double for show off so people can see her looking healthy and able, the differences in the photos and videos taken of her is prove of that.

You saying that the Hillary double/clone is at the rallies, but the real Hillary is the one who talks to the pool of reporters on her plane? That would explain why she looks so bad, or has coughing fits and has to excuse herself, when trying to utter words while on her plane. And she never talks to them in the air, I believe. Too unsteady for that.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
"Pneumonia" is what they call being on deaths door these days?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I bet she ends up canceling the debates over these "health" issues she keeps having.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I had a neighbor that caught pneumonia a few years back, he was a healthy male 29, he didn't took care of himself, eventually he had to stay at home for weeks, every time he came outside to talk to us he looked pale and dark circles under his eyes, could no even talk a whole conversation and he was sick no for weeks both months after he caught a cough that would not go away.

I don't believe in human clones as we stand in science today, but I am sure Ms. Hillary have a double.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You saying that the Hillary double/clone is at the rallies, but the real Hillary is the one who talks to the pool of reporters on her plane? That would explain why she looks so bad, or has coughing fits and has to excuse herself, when trying to utter words while on her plane. And she never talks to them in the air, I believe. Too unsteady for that.

So far, the ONLY time I saw a double used was that staged little photo op with the child actress after Sunday's fall. Oddly enough, it appears to be the same actress used for a similar photo op with the Pope recently, LOL.

The Hillary in Greenboro though, was the real deal. I'm not sure how she powered through speaking for 20 minutes, but she did.

She is pushing even when she is sick, because the woman can not step down, by God she will be a president even if its her funeral what they will be preparing for during the inauguration.

Wouldn't you? If she drops out, there's a lot of pay for play folks who will want their money back...and some of them don't play nice....

I don't believe in human clones as we stand in science today, but I am sure Ms. Hillary have a double.

The preferred term being "political decoy"...
A long standing tradition actually. Used far more often than people think.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet the original "source" is confused with last week's schedule re-arrangements.

CORRECT...

She doesn't have California Events...this is Swing State Season...PA today Florida Tomorrow...

OP IS BS with BS Sources.

hillaryspeeches.com...

edit on 20-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Today isn't Hillary...just folks from her campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join