It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Needed help with the stairs again.

Stairs

Is this really what Pneumonia looks like?

Actually at her age I think it is pretty normal looking, a hand so you don't make a fool of yourself by a possible stumble.
Add that you have been ill, can't see this picture as a big deal.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I mean, seriously. How drunk with power does one have to be to keep running for an office, knowing a vast majority of Americans hate you and everything you stand for, knows how corrupt you really are, you're obviously deathly ill...

Just this fact alone should scare EVERYONE away from her. It's a sure sign of obsession, and combined with the constant rumors and evidence of her ballistic temper, I mean, crikey. We're talking a person with serious psycopathic issues here.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Stairs

Actually at her age I think it is pretty normal looking, a hand so you don't make a fool of yourself by a possible stumble.

Huh? She's 70 years old, not 95. That is most definitely NOT normal to not be able to climb stairs. Talk about having ones head in the sand. Geez. I have many relations who are 70 and over. Not one of them has issues navigating a set of stairs. Sure, they all have their pain and aches, but there is a serious neurological issue here, and anyone who isn't completely brainwashed and has eyes sees this...

And considering that this is an ongoing issue and was even reported by one of her freaking cronies in 2012, nobody with a thinking brain thinks it's 'normal'...

SMH. Normal. Right.
edit on 20-9-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I never had pneumonia but I had bronchitis, that's about once every 10 years when the flu gets me and its not fun, I can tell when I fill like I am burning from inside my lungs.

And that is just bronchitis.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Euroglobalists may attempt to derail debates and maybe even the election itself by orchestrating strange events in various locations.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Stairs

Huh? She's 70 years old, not 95. That is most definitely NOT normal to not be able to climb stairs. Talk about having ones head in the sand. Geez. I have many relations who are 70 and over. Not one of them has issues navigating a set of stairs. Sure, they all have their pain and aches, but there is a serious neurological issue here, and anyone who isn't completely brainwashed and has eyes sees this...

And considering that this is an ongoing issue and was even reported by one of her freaking cronies in 2012, nobody with a thinking brain thinks it's 'normal'...

SMH. Normal. Right.

I actually agree with you that something is wrong, but that picture is not evidence, my wife is healthy and yet takes my arm when doing stairs as most woman that age do.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So is Hillarys health issues staged? Planned for? Some divine intervention? I seriously wonder where the cabal of globalists are running with this.

Is it THAT important to get Hillary into office for them?? She is obviously on her way out so no doubt Kaine is bought and paid for...I just can't see what they have to gain by getting this old psycho hag in the oval office. Maybe they have no other option and have to see it through at this point I don't know.

News propaganda in full effect, I'm wondering where this will lead...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't want her to be sick I just want her in prison, that's all.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
She'll be ok.

I don't think they have stairs to climb in prison.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

From the FWIW department. Even today's articles are stating that Hillary is cancelling appearances because she's had a relapse...or worse.

Link: www.anonews.co...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I'm glad I came across this, boncho. So, you don't even think the Hillary we saw the 17th looking tired and unwell making a statement on her plane about the bombings was the original Hillary.

AI and CGI in cahoots, in other words.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hillary has now cancelled her North Carolina fundraiser with the campaign giving no reason. She's gone AWOL.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Hillary has now cancelled her North Carolina fundraiser with the campaign giving no reason. She's gone AWOL.

Rumors have her visiting Chelsea's apartment clinic.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Stairs

SMH. Normal. Right.

I actually agree with you that something is wrong, but that picture is not evidence, my wife is healthy and yet takes my arm when doing stairs as most woman that age do.

Well then, I think you're nitpicking. There are a number of photographs and reports from cronies about Hillary's issues walking. So I don't see why you're picking out one photo where she is obviously showing she needs help using stairs and say that it proves nothing. That makes absolutely zero sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The official reason is scheduling.

Of course, after her wacky eye movements during the Philly speech.....it's just getting harder and harder to have a speech where her PD isn't showing.

She's scheduled to be in Orlando today, last appearance scheduled before the debate on Mon. We shall see. 2pm Eastern, as I recall.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I'm glad I came across this, boncho. So, you don't even think the Hillary we saw the 17th looking tired and unwell making a statement on her plane about the bombings was the original Hillary.

AI and CGI in cahoots, in other words.

Not unless she can make magic shadows appear under her chin:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Please forgive my brain not making the proper synapse connections but I'm not clear on what your're thinking. There's a light source, or that's how it appears to me, coming down on the upper left side of her head and face.

Planes have those bright, little adjustable lights in the ceiling.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: matafuchs

Come on, you know they are working together. Neither want a debate. She'll relapse, he'll be magnanimous but take digs. His supporters will be fired up. Her supporters will be indignant.

win/win and no debate.

Anything but that... except I think it won't be him backing down. He takes on the whole Hillary Press in conference. How can she stand up to that?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Please forgive my brain not making the proper synapse connections but I'm not clear on what your're thinking. There's a light source, or that's how it appears to me, coming down on the upper left side of her head and face.

Planes have those bright, little adjustable lights in the ceiling.

There is editing which has taken place. It's actually very obvious, even to someone who has just a rudimentary familiarity with digital imaging and forensic markers.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If her crimes won't be her downfall, her state of health may become the deciding factor.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join