It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Thank you! That helped. I understand now.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
She made the one in Orlando today. Oddly focusing on the value of folks with disabilities. Set up for a reveal if they have to? Maybe.....? I only watched part of it live (not the double, was really her)...so wasn't sure how long she spoke for. I doubt it was more than 20 minutes, as that seems to be the max so far for her.

Should be interesting to see how she makes it through a 90 minute debate without showing any signs....

Even in Philly she slipped a bit, when her left eye decided it wanted to look at other things. A condition linked to a few disorders (one of which is PD of course).....

I personally think we'll see some head bobbing, shaky hands holding, and exaggerated facial expressions, if not a full on PD freeze....

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It should be spelled "pneumonia" (with quotations) to accentuate the fact that it probably is not. Does anyone really think that they would be forthcoming, if she was gravely ill? So regardless of what her actual medical condition is, she will continue to have "pneumonia..."

God bless.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

She's there in spirit. See: Charlotte Protests/Riots

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: rickymouse

You are right is nothing to be ashamed when people in their late 60s get sick, darn I got my parents, my grandmother and in laws way past their 70s, 80s, and 90s alive and well, but when you are on the road, with the stress of running for commander in chief of the most influential nation in the world, it can kill you. top that with all the scandals and shady deals and you got a recipe for more stress.

Look at how ex presidents look like after the presidency suck them dry.

She is pushing even when she is sick, because the woman can not step down, by God she will be a president even if its her funeral what they will be preparing for during the inauguration.

I think anyone who who is over sixty five and is running for president is a little nuts. It is just a desire for prestige. I can't see why they just don't chill out and go do something like Martha Stewart does. She lives on a nice farm and has people working for her taking care of the animals and fields, Hillary and bill could enjoy that sort of life, they can afford it. They could go out on vacation when they wanted, instead they are obsessed with lying to people and chasing the almighty prestigious job.. A normal person in their late sixties shouldn't do that, Trump is not normal. He is too obsessed with life to die or get old. His younger wife also probably keeps him young.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I'm sure there will be many commercial breaks during the 90 minute debate. Advertisers are paying BIG BUCKS, because viewership will be HUGE. Lots of opportunities for Hillary to go to the lady's room and to receive booster injections. Out of the 90 minute time-slot, I wonder how many minutes will be spent with either candidate talking?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is not because of Pneumonia , but something Much Worse . The Following Video is Hard to Refute .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Pneumonia is just a side effect, not the end all condition. Pneumonia doesn't explain her obvious nervous system issues like PD does. The evidence for it continues to mount, like the whacked out eyes in Philly.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I think you're right. Seeing the video from her NC speech, I was thinking, wow, that really looks like her. Then, she vanished from the feed, and we are supposed to believe that's a streaming error. Never have I seen that, and no one who claims they have can produce a single example, other than hers. Holograms, doubles, programs to change how one looks on a screen, some combination - not the real one! Even saw one video discussing how there is something in the mouth, that could be a voice box of some sort! Not sure what it is, but there is something. Very, very odd.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hillary should just cancel the election .....that would solve a whole lot of rubbish....hail king oBummer

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Gazrok

I'm sure there will be many commercial breaks during the 90 minute debate. Advertisers are paying BIG BUCKS, because viewership will be HUGE. Lots of opportunities for Hillary to go to the lady's room and to receive booster injections. Out of the 90 minute time-slot, I wonder how many minutes will be spent with either candidate talking?

From what I was reading earlier, no commercials, and she was denied a stool, to minimize their height difference. If she shows at all, I'll be surprised.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hillary's lead over Trump just plunged! She was 25 points ahead. Now, just 6 days later, Hillary's only 7 points ahead of Trump.

Source: truepundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join