It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Needed help with the stairs again.

Stairs

Is this really what Pneumonia looks like?

Yup. You can barely move. Every step hurts.

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: xuenchen

I really pray she dies. I use every drop of intent in my being to sap her health and punish her body with pain and discomfort.

Beyond the pale. I hope she loses. I hope she goes to jail, even though I know she won't, but this kind of sentiment I just don't get. I don't want to hear it for any candidate, Trump included.

The fact is, whatever we say here on ATS, in all these many threads, means absolutely nothing at all. It won't change the outcome. The stuff posted here is meaningless. It's a display of OUR character, not the candidates'. But shame. This is ridiculous.
edit on 9/19/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Karma is a bitch

If you truly believe in karma then I would be worried especially with you going into the service because if she does win then you know that karma thing.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Steak
Needed help with the stairs again.

Stairs

Is this really what Pneumonia looks like?

Yup. You can barely move. Every step hurts.

This has been going on for at least six weeks now -

Stairs

And according to Powell over a year now. This is not Pneumonia IMO.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Delete Please.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Steak because: Network Issue.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Health is back.

Looks like the Campaign is cancelling an upcoming event because Hillary apparently is having a recurrence of her pneumonia.

She hasn't been so perky and alert ever since that episode on 9/11.

She needs to rest and prepare for next week's debate with Trump !!

The doctors have to find ways to keep her alert for the long and dragged out debate on TV.

Voters everywhere are concerned.

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton has again cancelled an event in California as a result of her health and the campaign is claiming she is being treated for pneumonia. The cancelation marks the third day–following Monday and Tuesday of last week–that the candidate’s health has pulled her from the campaign trail.

Questions surrounding her health ramped up after she collapsed at the 15th memorial service for the September 11, 2001 terror attacks.

On Sunday, Mrs. Clinton held a brief presser and spoke to reporters on her campaign airplane to respond to her rival Donald Trump regarding his comments after the terror attacks in Minnesota, New Jersey and New York. Critics claim she appeared to be heavily sedated, or at least extremely fatigue, which kicked off the hashtag #ZombieHillary on Twitter [previously read spoke].

added:
alt source

We need collaboration from another source. The FreeRepublic.com site is merely parroting what peoplespunditdaily.com published much earlier today.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well...this doesn't bode well.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

And you don't consider the karma that will visit you for your efforts? If you believe that stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If this is aspiration or walking pneumonia (viral) she could be back in a couple days. But if bacterial...the only one antibiotics will help, it would be foolish to get on the trail again in under a week.

I don't like her, but I just want her to lose. Living with her health is bad enough.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Presidential candidates sure have declined over the years, huh?

Now Teddy Roosevelt, there was a man worthy of the office.

Few people get shot at the start of a speech, and stay to finish the damn speech.

It'd impress me if Hillary could pull that off. probably not wise to attempt it given her current severe health.
edit on -050008pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   
Looks like she's still having trouble getting up stairs all by herself today.
www.gettyimages.com...

link   

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So, when she has to admit herself to the hospital next Monday and misses the debate would she gain sympathy votes or kill the campaign. I am thinking they are thinking the same thing right now.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

They simply couldn't prgram her holographic performance in time... that's all.

It's real possible we have been watching file footage and heavily edited videos and pictures.

Not hard to do and not beyond the Clinton bag of tricks.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

That is Lethal...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Come on, you know they are working together. Neither want a debate. She'll relapse, he'll be magnanimous but take digs. His supporters will be fired up. Her supporters will be indignant.

win/win and no debate.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Health is back.

What I believe: There's no Pneumonia. Her 'pretending to be sick' is simply a ploy to keep her off the TV. Every time she shows up on TV, her numbers tank.

Her campaign team is probably going to stage a major health comeback. They're betting The Don won't go into full-assault mode during the lead-up and kick the ever-lovin'-s#!t out of her while she's down.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join