It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: tadaman

Careful buddy. Energy is cyclical.

Everybody get your Voodoo dolls ready again.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What do you think of "black magic", TaDaMan? If enough people blow smoke on a Hillary doll while she's debating next Monday, is there a good chance that Hillary will have a coughing spell? (They sell Hillary figurines at Bed Bath and Beyond now.)
edit on Mon Sep 19 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's possible she's shooting to be in the debate via live stream, from the hospital-

try and get the 65+ vote.

That's some 40 million people, there... most of them can associate with being in the hospital.

I won't trust anything she does. Even if she died on stage during the event, I'd expect it to be a life insurance scam.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's not an alternate source! That's a badly written forum post from the same "source." Did anyone ever find the document on Wikileaks that said Huma Abedin would be SoS?

Seems odd that NOBODY is reporting this. Not even Breitbart or Fox. "People's Pundit Daily" scooped the rest of the media by 16+ hours?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
DNC Chair - "Hillary had to be lifted into that van"

"She was hurting".

She needs to go to bed, her health is obviously
preventing her from campaigning.

Cant run the country from bed, well some would
say yes, but it is not America's best interest at heart!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

That's no a good sign, she doesn't want the public to see her using a respirator when she is running our of breath, pneumonia can scar the lungs causing irreparable damage.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Needed help with the stairs again.

Stairs

Is this really what Pneumonia looks like?

Starting to put the pieces of today's puzzle together now. Hillary needed help climbing the stairs. Once she got her breath and started speaking, she tells all these young millennials that she's frustrated and depressed from campaigning. Well.. that's another 50 million votes for Donald!

Thanks for that image, Steak.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
DNC Chair - "Hillary had to be lifted into that van"

"She was hurting".

She needs to go to bed, her health is obviously
preventing her from campaigning.

Cant run the country from bed, well some would
say yes, but it is not America's best interest at heart!

I know my hearing is not the best but did the DNC Chairwoman say "aspired" or "expired". It was hard to tell.
edit on 19-9-2016 by feldercarb because: wanted ed not ing

edit on 19-9-2016 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I see you guys are quick to forget the amazing things she has done for this country!

Hillary is sick and we should be praying for her to get better and hopefully before the debates but I will be happy if she just gets better so she can get back on the campaign trail.

I'm so worried for her.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Sounds like expired, or especially tired?

Going by HRC's appearance on the NY bombings...

she looks drugged, sedated....nightmarish,
totally out of it! She was literally slurring her
speech, and could not keep her eyes open.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I think there's something in the back of Hillary's plane that she's allergic to. The last time we saw her there, she started coughing and had to terminate the press conference early. Maybe it's the reporters.. or those fake "Stronger Together" signs.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Recurrence?? There hasnt been enough time to get rid of pneumonia once... Though "she" did say she felt great 2 hours after collapsing from "pneumonia" because thats how pneumonia works. Now she has it again?

Ha! Who buys this OS??

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Honestly, she just looks like they woke her up from a nap. I see nothing there. Probably stretching a bit on this one. I think its enough that she has had seizures and collapsed on camera.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

That footage will by analyzed dozens of times over
by every enemy nation. She is not just some sleepy
grandma, she is trying to pitch herself to be the
Commander In Chief.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: boncho

They simply couldn't prgram her holographic performance in time... that's all.

It's real possible we have been watching file footage and heavily edited videos and pictures.
Not hard to do and not beyond the Clinton bag of tricks.

People think Im joking or Im on the sauce or something, but Im serious. Whatever Hillary is out there right now is NOT the real Hillary. It's the woman seen outside of the "medical office" the day she died passed out.

Notice the far right? This is the ONLY real pic taken of the "Hillary" that was there in Greensboro. She is the same as the woman outside Chelsea's "apartment" aka: private medical facility. Notice how she has trouble smiling with her teeth. Yet, Hillary cannot smile without showing her teeth, entirely, because of the way her face is. Everyone has their own unique version of a smile, HRC cannot smile without bearing teeth, unless actively trying to, while this woman is forcing herself to show teeth.

The News....all MSM, are complicit in covering this up. They are running active CGI programs that are rewriting Hillary's face, to make it look like the original.

Look at the neck shadows....

Look at her eyes in this one:

You will notice when she turns her head, her nose ends up "pointy" but shifts back to a bulbous, normally recognized nose for HRC when she is face on. The algorithm is failing at these moments.

If you watch her Adam's Apple in these videos, you will see it extremely exaggerated, then disappear entirely, her entire neck becomes smooth.

The MSM are committing a massive fraud on the American public. And I get it, it sounds too absurd or unbelievable to be real... I was ready to drop off this one a few times, but each time more and more evidence pops up. There is a huge fraud to pretend Hillary is alive/around, the real one is MIA.

The shadows are not natural.
edit on 20-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There is nothing to be ashamed of if you start getting sick at sixty eight years old. Many people in that age group get sick easily. People's immune systems get lax when they get older. People who are ornery like Trump don't get sick to often, the microbes are afraid of them.

I don't think that Hillary's health should be that much of an issue, I think we should be focusing on her forked tongue. Compulsive use of Ad homminum techniques is not a disease, it is not a medical issue, it is a learned behavior. Twisting the truth and telling fibs all the time makes me feel she should not be allowed to even run for president.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
That lady in Blue (Sept 11/ NYC /Sunglasses) who came out of Chelsea Clinton medical center is NOT Hillary Clinton. Too thin.. too bouncy... too energetic.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

Best post in a long , long time

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

At first, I didn't want to believe that they would go to these lengths.

I showed your thread to my wife and family, and they agree.

We honestly can't believe anything that comes from the media any longer. I'm with you on this, and people that have no interest or affiliation with ATS are with you on this.

Something is truly effed about everything in regard to this woman. There was no body double on the Fallon show, but notice that after his theatrics, he does not touch her again.

She is toxic.

Nobody wants this b!tch.

Granted, nobody wants Trump either, but, he packs the house while Hitlery relies on cgi to make her appearances seam important. Nobody supports her in real life. Go out, talk to people, you will find no support.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Been on FB for a week or so.. But FB is sh!t.

Time to reassess..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join