It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

its allready started. did u see the man apologize to chelsea for being a man recently?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Actually, what he really did was expose the fools for what they are, self-centered.

Self-Centered.

They thought Trump really DID want to talk about their agenda. It's the ultimate. Play your enemy.

I don't know if enough people are giving this move credit for what it achieved. This has caused a LOT of anger on both sides of the media. One one hand, the big players refuse to talk about it, alt-media are having a field day, and Trump clobbers the media, line David and Goliath.

Yeah, I think this move was big. I can see this being a marker on a timeline in future history classes.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

You know Hillary supporters are complete hypocrites. Every one around Hillary is going down or under investigation, but ohhh Hillary didn't know about any of it. Her aides are just running around, doing all this stuff on their own and not telling her about it. Scandals have followed her and Bill from the beginning and more proof comes out against her every day. She somehow squirmed out of being prosecuted by the FBI, but it couldn't have had anything to do with that 30 minute visit between Bill and Lynch, right?

Meanwhile, someone is offering to pay big bucks to dig up dirt on Trump.

The Democrats are in panic mode trying to cover for her and running scared.
And It Shows
edit on 16-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: left out a word

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
While on their way to try to destroy Donald Trump... The media got played. HAHA... and this whole fiasco has turned around and slapped Grandma Benghazi right in the face.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Yep, it's genius. World powers will respect him for this.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

A real man never apologises for his actions. He just learns from his mistakes and tries to do better in the future.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
'The media' = scum.

'Trump' = scum.

'Clinton' = scum.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And THIS, is exactly the reason we need to be voting for him. He is using the corrupt system against them. Imagine what he will be doing when he gets into the oval office.

He is a workaholic, and he understands the game. I think he will actually be able to get a lot done. He is overcoming everything thrown at him, and really starting to look like a class act.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
'The media' = scum.

'Trump' = scum.

'Clinton' = scum.

If you had to pick one of the three to work for you, which would it be though?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I think he will actually be able to get a lot done

To whose benefit? Exactly?

and really starting to look like a class act.

Heh.
What has he been looking like prior?

edit on 9/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's hard to know if Trump is really for the American people or whether he is just saying that. One thing is certain, he's the only option available where the people MIGHT be put first.

I think he has looked like a bull in a china shop up to a month ago and it worked - Washington and the media being the china shop. They've been smashed to pieces and now he is very clearly focused on what he will do for all Americans.

edit on 17/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They've been smashed to pieces and now he is very clearly focused on what he will do for all Americans.

Huh.
I don't really see that. I'm mean, he says a lot about what "we" are going to do, but not so much about how. About how he's going to convince Congress. About how he's going to pay for it while cutting taxes for "all Americans" at the same time.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Marc Lamont Hill's reaction was the funniest. He reckons Trump's endorsement by over 150 leading military personnel and his statement making it 100% clear he no longer believes in the birther theories about Obama, was the 'most disgusting and pejorative' moment of the campaign so far!

This is the same guy who wrote a book about the 25 most over-rated white people.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They've been smashed to pieces and now he is very clearly focused on what he will do for all Americans.

Huh.
I don't really see that. I'm mean, he says a lot about what "we" are going to do, but not so much about how. About how he's going to convince Congress. About how he's going to pay for it while cutting taxes for "all Americans" at the same time.

The 'how' is different, though. He has stated his intent in terms of his motivations and they are centred on the American people. Like I said to Introvert, most of us here are in the minority when it comes to caring about the 'how'. The majority of Americans can't even name the 3 branches of govt. They don't care about the 'how' - only the direction.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

They don't care about the 'how' - only the direction.

Bread and circuses?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

They don't care about the 'how' - only the direction.

Bread and circuses?

"Bread & Circuses" is a more to do with bribing people with trinkets to keep them happy, whilst the elites get what they want.
I think it's more a case of Trump realising that going into detail on the 'how' is not going to help. It would also likely be a mistake, given that it's unlikely he knows exactly how at this stage. Take his tax plan, as an example. Funding it will require defunding some other programs, likely social programs. He'll need to do a full review and prioritise.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

He'll need to do a full review and prioritise.

No bread?
No circus?

Bummers. Reality sucks.

edit on 9/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

He'll need to do a full review and prioritise.

No bread?
No circus?

Bummers. Reality sucks.

No free phones this time around!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Bummers.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Reports this morning that not only did Blumenthal meet with the then McClatchey editor to ask for Obama's birthplace to be investigated, McClatchey actually sent a reporter to Kenya to do that investigation and reported back to Blumenthal that the rumour of Obama's Kenyan birth was false.

“During that meeting, Mr. Blumenthal and I met together in my office and he strongly urged me to investigate the exact place of President Obama’s birth, which he suggested was in Kenya. We assigned a reporter to go to Kenya, and that reporter determined that the allegation was false. “At the time of Mr. Blumenthal’s conversation with me, there had been a few news articles published in various outlets reporting on rumors about Obama’s birthplace.

While Mr. Blumenthal offered no concrete proof of Obama’s Kenyan birth, I felt that, as journalists, we had a responsibility to determine whether or not those rumors were true. They were not.”

www.mcclatchydc.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join