It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The irony here is that most of the posters in this thread have been more manipulated through this stunt than the media and here they are congratulating him for it!

Basket of gullibles?

Way to go.

Start bashing Members and individuals.

Would you expect anything else from these people?
When civil discussion fails personal attacks are their best friend. I haven't had a legitimate debate here in a year because it always resorts to this kind of childish behavior. That and I have yet to see one of these liberals actually pose a legitimate argument to anything I have presented.

Some members get too distracted by personal attacks in these threads. Both in giving them, and in their reaction to receiving them. I wish they'd keep their energies focused on the subject. Just ignore when you're attacked, and don't attack others. Isn't that a sound formula for forums?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
How dumb is it to piss off the collective media less than 2 months before the presidential election? Then he & his supporters will turn around & whine about why the media doesn't cover him in a positive way.

I'm almost convinced that he's trying to throw the election. And is supporters don't even seem to understand the possible ramifications of stunts like this.

Not really - the news media has just recorded it's lowest ranking ever for trust. You are in the minority if you believe what they say.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I would totally agree except that it's Trump and it seems that typical rules do not apply. This election is nothing short of a Black Swan and that was just another mini-Black Swan moment within it. Who can really say what impact it will have? The rule book has long been tossed, trampled on and worse.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Isn't this the guy who said that his sacrifices were as great as those of fallen US soldiers?

Something along those lines?

Shameful.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Actually, you're wrong. That clip was from 2012. LOL

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton Will Run In 2016

In fact, here's the entire interview from 3-28-2012, just in case you doubt my source.

edit on 16-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Isn't this the guy who said that his sacrifices were as great as those of fallen US soldiers?

Shameful.

Did he?
Can you post a link?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

How dumb is it to piss off the collective media less than 2 months before the presidential election? Then he & his supporters will turn around & whine about why the media doesn't cover him in a positive way.

I'm almost convinced that he's trying to throw the election. And is supporters don't even seem to understand the possible ramifications of stunts like this.

Not really - the news media has just recorded it's lowest ranking ever for trust. You are in the minority if you believe what they say.

It has nothing to do with what I believe or not. It has everything to do with pissing off the collective media 7 weeks before the most important election in our country. They're literally the ones who control the narrative. Only a fool would intentionally piss them off while still campaigning for any office whatsoever. At its worst, it's political suicide.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Shameful.

Did he?
Can you post a link?

See the question marks?

I'm asking: did he?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with what I believe or not. It has everything to do with pissing off the collective media 7 weeks before the most important election in our country. They're literally the ones who control the narrative. Only a fool would intentionally piss them off while still campaigning for any office whatsoever. At its worst, it's political suicide.

What is the media going to do? Continue writing negative articles? It isn't like he was getting any real support from them. I read the NYT everyday. They must write two or three negative Trump articles everyday. How can they go any more negative without further eroding what little credibility they have left?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I recall his military prep school comment was made comparing that to many who'm have served.but mostly It was his biiiiig mouth again in an egoic based response he is prone to BLARE out.
We get it he has a BIG mouth and we also KNOW people like that in all of our lives.
I doubt he's reactionary ,just thoughtless on an inspirationally expressed level, it's rather CLEARLY noted in a big businessman's background.
Not Lawyers or politicians.
It's trainable.
Army should have taught him BEFORE in a friggin military prep school ,but....civilians are their own worst enemy when dealing with military and the idiotic,non stop assumptions,usually expressed in some blanket collectivist claims.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

What is the media going to do? Continue writing negative articles? It isn't like he was getting any real support from them. I read the NYT everyday. They must write two or three negative Trump articles everyday. How can they go any more negative without further eroding what little credibility they have left?

Do you think that all of the remaining undecided voters won't care about a constant barrage of new anti-Trump stories and investigations, with no positive stories to balance them? Not to mention, there are 3 presidential debates coming up as well as a vice presidential debate. Guess who's broadcasting them?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We're supposed to believe this is a dead issue now? Trump made sure he signaled to his racist supporters so that he doesn't lose them... he was announced by a birther and his campaign CEO, Steve Bannon's Breitbart News ran the story with a picture of Harambe.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It was a joke. Some can take jokes; some cannot.

That excuse was more of a joke than what Trump said.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Do you think that all of the remaining undecided voters won't care about a constant barrage of new anti-Trump stories and investigations, with no positive stories to balance them? Not to mention, there are 3 presidential debates coming up as well as a vice presidential debate. Guess who's broadcasting them?

People are on the look out for biased debates. If you think a campaign team is sitting around waiting for things to happen then that's up to you. Everything you are seeing is planned.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Shameful.

Did he?
Can you post a link?

See the question marks?

I'm asking: did he?

Lol, mine was a question too.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ending posts with "keep on sucking at critical thought, comprehension, forming informed opinions, composition, posting anything of substance, etc. " must be far above Facebook adolescence somewhere in the world, I suppose.

"It was a joke. Some can take jokes; some cannot."

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If he could manipulate and screw with our enemies heads the was he does the media, he just might make a great president,lol

slick
edit on 16-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
We're supposed to believe this is a dead issue now? Trump made sure he signaled to his racist supporters so that he doesn't lose them... he was announced by a birther and his campaign CEO, Steve Bannon's Breitbart News ran the story with a picture of Harambe.

Which part of "Obama was born in The United States. Period" did you not understand? That sounds pretty clear to me. I just can't see why it is racist. Bannon introducing him does not mean it was a hidden signal. Come on now!
edit on 16/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

The topic is NOT EACH OTHER or any of this childish tit for tat. If you don't have something on topic to add, please move on to another topic where you do.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Where's this Harambe article? I cannot find it, and I have to see this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join