It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It means he's got the best supporters.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hillarys 2008 campaign manager has admitted that one of their team promoted the birther conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I find it funny how vets can back a draft dodging coward. What next? Going to Arlington so they can piss on their buddies graves and have a good laugh.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I love it when the media gets some of their own medicine! Hillary fools the media 24/7, but lies to them about it. Trump is the real deal, just like most Americans.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Maybe it would be because without him there would be no Vets Parade in NY?

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
I find it funny how vets can back a draft dodging coward. What next? Going to Arlington so they can piss on their buddies graves and have a good laugh.

I don't know, perhaps they know more than you do?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is starting to look like Trump set a trap for Clinton

www.hannity.com...

One of her closest advisors Sidney Blumenthal has been accused of telling a journalist in 2008 that Obama was born in Kenya.
edit on 16/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.hannity.com...

One of her closest advisors Sidney Blumenthal has been accused of telling a journalist in 2008 that Obama was born in Kenya.

The globalists and Hillary campaign are in full blown crisis mode!

I had FOX on for a bit and even FOX was jumping on the "Trump is Racist" wagon.

Orders must have went out to hit it hard after Trump punked the MSM this morning!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, the media is dishonest on this issue and I believe most realize this fact. The "I could shoot somebody" wasn't, at that time, a reflection of pro-Trump... it was a reflection of anti-everyone else running. I can tell you right now today, if given the choice between voting for a murderer or voting for Clinton (ironically a murderer, herself), my wallet trumps my social conscience everytime and I'm voting against Hillary. That's simply a fact. I certainly felt no insult over what Trump said in any way...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.hannity.com...

The globalists and Hillary campaign are in full blown crisis mode!

I had FOX on for a bit and even FOX was jumping on the "Trump is Racist" wagon.

Orders must have went out to hit it hard after Trump punked the MSM this morning!

There are some real Trump haters on Fox - Shepard Smith literally froths at the mouth when discussing Trump.
It will certainly be bare knuckle fighting from here on in. Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Buddies who were very likely killed due to decisions made by either Clinton's husband, her backers, or herself. There's why they support Trump, he recognizes the value of living American soldiers and life rather than viewing them as mere pawns whose lives are 100% expendable for issues totally unrelated to actual national security.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you for that. I was having a Mandela moment because I could have sworn earlier that Hillary did indeed dabble in that bit of craziness in her first presidential bid but the media has been doing their "fact checks" all day and saying no she didn't and slamming Trump for claiming so.
Of course her comments pale in comparison to his...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
How dumb is it to piss off the collective media less than 2 months before the presidential election? Then he & his supporters will turn around & whine about why the media doesn't cover him in a positive way.

I'm almost convinced that he's trying to throw the election. And is supporters don't even seem to understand the possible ramifications of stunts like this.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Buddies who were very likely killed due to decisions made by either Clinton's husband, her backers, or herself. There's why they support Trump, he recognizes the value of living American soldiers and life rather than viewing them as mere pawns whose lives are 100% expendable for issues totally unrelated to actual national security.

Your candidate seems to disagree with you.

edit on 16-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It is the editor of Injustice Watch that has accused Sidney Blumenthal of asking for an investigation into Obama in 2008 in relation to his birth place....

Jake Tapper has just tweeted him for further comment...
edit on 16/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

...a clip that predates her reign as SOS and most of her backers' run in the White House? Really?

Meh. My prior statement stands unchallenged.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join