It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

here

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes"

LOL. The whore media gets played instead of playing Trump. They better get used to President Trump one-upping them.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You forgot all the free coverage of military endorsements while they waited for him to appear and announce ...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I can't stand the Donald, but by him quoting and then exaggerating what what the media said about his supporters, is not him sing it at all.....

"You know what else they say about my people?"...

What "they say".... Interesting, you have that in your own post. But somehow that equates to Hillary calling people racists, homophobes, etc.

So we can't quote people without being blamed for saying it

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: UKTruth

Which part of "Obama was born in The United States. Period" did you not understand? That sounds pretty clear to me. I just can't see why it is racist. Bannon introducing him does not mean it was a hidden signal. Come on now!

Nations are races now. For instance it was racist to question Cruz's citizenship, because it offends the Canadian race.

I have said for a while that the ease at which 'racist' is bandied around to shut people up or discredit them is very damaging.
The real racists are able to hide as the whole meaning of racism gets watered down to the point where it's not even a big deal.

I agree. The elite played us with the race issue and the elite are set to play us with Hillary on the sexism issue. If Hillary wins expect man-hating and man hunting to become the national sport with the media and Hillbot supporters. A man talking to a woman unannounced or uninvited will become "Verbal Rape". Mark my words, it will come to pass if Hillary wins.
edit on 16-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

AH but the rebuttle is SHE never said it LAST time so the WHOLE conversation is only to secure a racist narrative.
Against Trumps back door patriotic attack on the compromised press which was better and not delivered "LEGALIZE for rubes" like HRC..
edit on 16-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

This was from last year. Does Clinton really want to open this can of worms? Trumps' position is already baked in and well known, but few people know it was Clinton who really started it...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The irony here is that most of the posters in this thread have been more manipulated through this stunt than the media and here they are congratulating him for it!

Basket of gullibles?

You need a quick dictionary check.

manipulated
control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly, unfairly, or unscrupulously.

No ,manipulation here. Trump never once suggested any topic he was going to talk about. The media ASSumed it was the birther topic. And we all know what the word assume does to a person ...

And , no , we are not manipulated . Just recognizing a brilliant ploy by Trump.

Again , epic fail on yout part

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The irony here is that most of the posters in this thread have been more manipulated through this stunt than the media and here they are congratulating him for it!

Basket of gullibles?

You need a quick dictionary check.

manipulated
control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly, unfairly, or unscrupulously.

No ,manipulation here. Trump never once suggested any topic he was going to talk about. The media ASSumed it was the birther topic. And we all know what the word assume does to a person ...

And , no , we are not manipulated . Just recognizing a brilliant ploy by Trump.

Again , epic fail on yout part

That guy is like 12 years old.

He is unworthy of your reply.

A drive by of the highest order...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
From 2008:

Obama campaign manager David Plouffe accused the Clinton campaign Monday of "shameful offensive fear-mongering" by circulating a photo as an attempted smear. Plouffe was reacting to a banner headline on the Drudge Report saying that aides to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) had e-mailed a photo calling attention to the African roots of Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.).

"The photo, taken in 2006, shows the Democrat front-runner dressed as a Somali Elder, during his visit to Wajir, a rural area in northeastern Kenya," the Drudge Report said. The photo created huge buzz in political circles and immediately became known as "the 'dressed' photo," reflecting the Drudge terminology.

Plouffe said in a statement: “On the very day that Senator Clinton is giving a speech about restoring respect for America in the world, her campaign has engaged in the most shameful, offensive fear-mongering we’ve seen from either party in this election. This is part of a disturbing pattern that led her county chairs to resign in Iowa, her campaign chairman to resign in New Hampshire, and it’s exactly the kind of divisive politics that turns away Americans of all parties and diminishes respect for America in the world," said Plouffe.

The Clinton campaign issued an official response to the growing tempest - but the statement from campaign manager Maggie Williams did not respond to the central question of whether staffers circulated the photo. “Enough,” Williams said in the statement. “If Barack Obama's campaign wants to suggest that a photo of him wearing traditional Somali clothing is divisive, they should be ashamed. Hillary Clinton has worn the traditional clothing of countries she has visited and had those photos published widely. “This is nothing more than an obvious and transparent attempt to distract from the serious issues confronting our country today and to attempt to create the very divisions they claim to decry. We will not be distracted.”

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

TIL people with different opinions are immature.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I may not like Trump, but after that play he just might get me vote. Arghh matey you've all been shanghighed, MSM. lmao!

And on Pirate Friday arghh.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
***BREAKING: Former Clinton Manager CONFIRMS Campaign's Coordinator Promoted Birther Controversy***

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not Hard to Play on Fools . Bait and Switch .........

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Eternal Damnation Imminent.

Clinton campaign staff passing out at their desks !!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: UKTruth

Which part of "Obama was born in The United States. Period" did you not understand? That sounds pretty clear to me. I just can't see why it is racist. Bannon introducing him does not mean it was a hidden signal. Come on now!

Nations are races now. For instance it was racist to question Cruz's citizenship, because it offends the Canadian race.

I have said for a while that the ease at which 'racist' is bandied around to shut people up or discredit them is very damaging.
The real racists are able to hide as the whole meaning of racism gets watered down to the point where it's not even a big deal.

I agree. The elite played us with the race issue and the elite are set to play us with Hillary on the sexism issue. If Hillary wins expect man-hating and man hunting to become the national sport with the media and Hillbot supporters. A man talking to a woman unannounced or uninvited will become "Verbal Rape". Mark my words, it will come to pass if Hillary wins.

Until Sharia law is in place. Then we will see the karma hit home. I pray we don't find out.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Actually, what he really did was expose the fools for what they are, self-centered.

Self-Centered.

They thought Trump really DID want to talk about their agenda. It's the ultimate. Play your enemy.

I don't know if enough people are giving this move credit for what it achieved. This has caused a LOT of anger on both sides of the media. One one hand, the big players refuse to talk about it, alt-media are having a field day, and Trump clobbers the media, line David and Goliath.

Yeah, I think this move was big. I can see this being a marker on a timeline in future history classes.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

What?

I'm just agreeing with Trump, he's the one who said he could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose any supporters.

What do you think he meant by that? Seems pretty clear that he was declaring that no matter what he did, his supporters would go right on supporting him. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The fact that Trump insulted every single one of his supporters to their faces on national television and didn't lose any support — as he predicted in the insult — makes Trump one the greatest trolls ever. This is small potatoes next to that.

What? Are you another lyin' journalist??? It was some Democrat mouthpiece that made that statement about Trump...Trump just repeated what the derelict said,,,

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

sorry but hillary ran with the birther movement long ago aswell. neither of them started it. cant remember his name but it was a lawyer who had fought for many different things through the freedom of information act long before any politician picked it up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join