It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or what is "the devil"? Does the devil exist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

I don't think the world could withstand the fury Muslims would unleash if the Dome was destroyed.

The Temple can't be rebuilt until a perfect red heifer is born and sacrificed by one whose life was consecrated for that purpose.

If the show Dig has any truth to it he has to live his whole life without touching the ground with his feet, indoors only can he walk on the floor.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Malocchio
Just another example of how ridiculous "prophecy" is.
A cow? It all depends on a cow?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

If you can not back up your opinion then I can not take it seriously

That's not a concern for me, I don't require you to take me seriously or care if you doubt anything I said.

But if you can point in my direction to the claim/opinion you made
I would like to read your source then we can discuss it further

Research

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hilarious, I know. They are extremists.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I don't think the world could withstand the fury Muslims would unleash if the Dome was destroyed.

It's coming my friend. Religious Jews are very sold on the significance of their Torah - and their calendar - and the significance it has for the Human condition.

Whether true or not, I can't say. But they probably ARE going to do just what I've said they will do.

The Temple can't be rebuilt until a perfect red heifer is born and sacrificed by one whose life was consecrated for that purpose.

They've been breeding red heiffers for the last 2 decades in Israel. The Heiffer may already be there - present - and waiting for the time period to come i.e. the special period of 5777.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Sounds funny eh?

And yet, the entirety of the Hebrew language and calendar is accorded metaphysical-mystical (kabbalistic) significance.

It is all very, very confusing for people not used to this way of understanding reality. It is for me, anyways.

Just like in India, the Hebrews seem to have accorded a very important significance to the cow. In Hebrew, PaRaH, cow, is the same as PaRaH - to be fruitful.

If all of reality - the Earth we live within - were fundamentally connected; and, furthermore, if the living world were somehow dynamically tied into the structure and function of the Human, then all this mystical stuff, which relates properties and processes in the physical world to some fundamental symbolic meaning could be seen as rather reasonable.

Who knows whether its true or not? Only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't know.

As a largely secularly focused scientist/philosophe/pscyhologist, I was floored when Harold Morowitz and Eric Smith of the Santa Fe institute showed the fundamental dynamical structure of living organisms - of every cell on earth - as possessing the same core dynamic node: the tricarboxylic acid cycle.

If all of life reduces all its processes to the same referent, maybe the world is as wondrously one as mystical traditions have long argued?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I forgot to respond to this.

It's scary to think about. The Muslim world is, how do you say, "extreme" in their religious fervor. So yes, it would trigger the 3rd World war if this happens. Iran, of course, is the first major concern. But then you have Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia.

My God.

Question is, what will kick it all off? Russia invades Ukraine or Poland? China attacks US ships in the south China sea? North Korea nukes South Korea?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

And yet, the entirety of the Hebrew language and calendar is accorded metaphysical-mystical (kabbalistic) significance.

So what? Name a religion that isn't based on metaphysics. Astrology does not impress me any more that any other superstition does.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Within you or does someone else make your choices for you?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Yes, it's scary. The idea that everything is connected - and furthermore - our consciousness may be on the verge of picking it all up very soon, scares the $hit out of me. To be perfectly frank - and I think its important to be - denial will only work for so long.

Already, strange things are emerging in the life sciences (systems biology, epigenetics, interpersonal neurobiology, and various "connectomes") and physics (see Ervin Lazslo).

But particularly in the life sciences,a book has been written that literally floored me in its core claim: that all living processes are governed by the same ecosystem property, written by the biophysicists Harold Morowitz (now deceased) and Eric Smith, who describe a picture of reality that is far from disordered.

There's a sort of tripartite structure to every living cell - with a "core etabolism" of small metabolites, connected to a stream of co-factors linked with the cell membrane which reduce oxygen to power the cycles within the core metabolism (which is 'autocatalytic', meaning always generating properties that keep its processes going) and a structure of oligomers - proteins, RNA's and DNA - that both process the thermdoynamical energy of the cell in complex macro-molecules, as well as contain "information" relating to the past history of the organism.

This book has been regarded by Walter Fontana at Harvard and many others as the most significant book on the Origin of Life on Earth hitherto written: it was published in 2016. Similar books with unifying themes are being published in cognitive science and other neuroscience related themes.

The World appears to be changing whether we like it or not - and I'm guessing, given the spiritual diet of perpetual meaninglessness fed to us by the culture we live within - and the comfort to which most people have come to develop towards it - it's not going to be a phase transition without a boat-load of suffering.

As for whether the Hebrew Bible is true or not? Who knows. But I do agree that something strange in happening - my body is feeling feelings and my mind perceiving things that seem strangely related to a "phase shift".

What is it? Is it a growing sense of relationality between one another?

All I know is, our body's and brain-minds are designed to pursue paths of least resistance, i.e. to avoid anxiety, stress and fear, and so, "feed ourselves" whatever it is that will calm our hearts and release enlivenment.

Does this mean everything is true? No. It just means we're very vulnerable to dissociating unwanted information and wishfully believing more cognitively palatable ideas.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Not sure what you mean.

I only mean the planet is finite, we are finite - in body's adapted to a planetary ecology. This means that all our practices up to now have been "high entropy" - a lot of wasted energy with no "sink". No way to keep our consumerist mentality going without destroying the very conditions essential to our existence.

It seems the Human has no choice but to exercise some self-imposed constraint - borne by a knowledge and a coherent recognition of cause and effect, and accepting upon yourself the responsibility of correlating your knowledge with your action.

It's not hard, really. Only hard if your inside-world experiences this idea as impossibly in conflict with you feel you need.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I simply answered your question: "Where does self-constraint come into the picture?" If the rest of that was telling me? My apologies for not needing the lesson.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The reason I am showing you this is to point out a glaring fact, there was no secret society, no hidden mystery's and no rejection of religion in this man only the truth as he understood it and guess what he knew and understood more than any of those grand masters or knight's of this or that order because he knew by faith.

Ron Wyatt investigated Biblical stories ... Adam Weishaupt would have approved
By the way The Illuminati do not reject religion

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malocchio

This already happened. The life of Jesus, the perfect firstborn of the Most High, was consecrated for the purpose of sacrifice for the rest of humankind.

Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." -John 2:20

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I said this.

This already happened. The life of Jesus, the perfect firstborn of the Most High, was consecrated for the purpose of sacrifice for the rest of humankind.

Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." -John 2:20

You said this.

I mentioned the prophecy of the red heifer but you say it already happened because of Jesus.

Would you like to explain how your statement is true and how it is connected to Jesus because it doesn't make sense to me that Jesus was the red heifer the Jews have been waiting for. Jews aren't stupid no matter how fanatical they are and if that were true they'd be Christians. That's how fanatical they are these particular Jews.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2016 by Malocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I mentioned the prophecy of the red heifer but you say it already happened because of Jesus.

Would you like to explain how your statement is true and how it is connected to Jesus because it doesn't make sense to me that Jesus was the red heifer the Jews have been waiting for. Jews aren't stupid no matter how fanatical they are and if that were true they'd be Christians. That's how fanatical they are these particular Jews.

One of the core tenets of Judaism is animal sacrifice to atone for the wrong-doings of the people. This sacrifice was preferably the first-born male of the herd without blemish. When God told Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac, he was meaning to exalt Abraham. This would exalt Abraham because he was willing to do what God would eventually do with his firstborn son Jesus - sacrifice him for the liberation of humankind. Jesus was the sacrificial red heifer (Christians call Him the Sacrificial Lamb), that tore the curtains to the temple and allowed all to enter into the presence of God if they were to follow the New Covenant.

Many Jews believed in Christ during his coming and became Christian, i.e. Paul. Many Jews also believed Jesus was not the Mashiach (Messiah). Many stories were circulated among the Jews with the intention of discrediting what Jesus had done. From what I gather, those who didn't acknowledge Jesus as connected to the Father expect the Messiah to come with an obvious change in the environment and the presentment of the Holy Kingdom - Jesus explained that this would occur at his second coming.

For now, the door is open for those who seek it, the second coming will be a forceful winnowing of the good and bad and the pure establishment of the Kingdom on Earth which the Jews will think is the first coming.
edit on 19-9-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
to a god a devil would be no different than what it would think it had to fight against to protect its own creation so what should a devil do when meeting a god forgive it of its imperfect creation then how are the two any different? Well attachment to that creation can prevent from coming face to face with its creator who that may be varies by the individual, once peace is made then all one does then is appreciate that creation as it arises as the perfection it's creator couldn't see by what you create in the world.

So do you live in respect for all of it, and aid to remove what hurts and helps cause that transformation to remove suffering as an agent of life in seeing it all as precious and equal or do you continue on in non empathy to all of those still struggling? Having known the very dirt and struggle it took to come face to face avoiding all temptation possible as long as it takes to forgive them? All of us have the ability to create and the intent is in how and who we are working for... one self? ones family? All life or the entire world what about the entire universe and all life contained in it? Much faster than damning any creator or wrestling it out of fear and accepted it to do what one has already accepted that it had not until it was shown someone else deemed imperfect from the start could.

That's how we get help by it and all of those already awake to such things. This is why abusing jhana or psychic abilities gained as a temptation that causes one to cease or stop moving forward to help turns back into selfishness as it wishes to control instead of accept what is already perfect but just not aware of it by deeming others imperfect instead of judging oneself.
edit on 19-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

One of the core tenets of Judaism is animal sacrifice to atone for the wrong-doings of the people. This sacrifice was preferably the first-born male of the herd without blemish. When God told Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac, he was meaning to exalt Abraham. This would exalt Abraham because he was willing to do what God would eventually do with his firstborn son Jesus - sacrifice him for the liberation of humankind. Jesus was the sacrificial red heifer (Christians call Him the Sacrificial Lamb), that tore the curtains to the temple and allowed all to enter into the presence of God if they were to follow the New Covenant.

Many Jews believed in Christ during his coming and became Christian, i.e. Paul. Many Jews also believed Jesus was not the Mashiach (Messiah). Many stories were circulated among the Jews with the intention of discrediting what Jesus had done. From what I gather, those who didn't acknowledge Jesus as connected to the Father expect the Messiah to come with an obvious change in the environment and the presentment of the Holy Kingdom - Jesus explained that this would occur at his second coming.

For now, the door is open for those who seek it, the second coming will be a forceful winnowing of the good and bad and the pure establishment of the Kingdom on Earth which the Jews will think is the first coming.

I appreciate the effort but calling him the sacrificial lamb doesn't make Christ the red heifer of Jewish prophecy and neither does anything you said, frankly it sounds like typical Christian spiel to me which tries to connect everything with Jesus and when asked for clarification always is offered a nonsensical explanation that is said to be your fault for not understanding whenever it's pointed out (its nonsensical nature).

Jesus Christ has absolutely nothing to do with the prophecy of the red heifer that Jews believe must be fulfilled before the Temple can physically be rubuilt.

They don't use Christian myth in their prophecies so saying that Jesus fulfilled it is absurd as I am pretty sure that Christ was dead when the second Temple was destroyed and when the prophecy was discovered about the 3rd Temple, which is after his death and the destruction of the Temple.

You can't prophecy about something in the past so it's definitely not fulfilled by Christ and he is not the red heifer, you do know that a lamb is not a heifer right?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The truth is that the prophecy of the red heifer is a Jewish prophecy from Jewish writings after the destruction of the second Temple and the Diaspora that followed.

It's very being about rebuilding a third Temple eliminates the possibility of it being fulfilled by Christ because Christ was long dead by the time this became a big prophecy to Jews and Israel. It's never had anything to do with Christianity it is an unfulfilled prophecy about a cow.

Again about a red cow that must be born before the third Temple can be built which is supposed to be when the Messiah comes. And not Christs ''second coming '' but the first Messiah of Israel.

You can think it was fulfilled before it was written all you like but the people whose prophecy it is and applies to do not and would get a kick out of your attempt to Christianize Jewish prophecy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join