It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We can borrow from them, too, but give credit...

I found this at FR:

• President is William C. Schnell

www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/home-health-services/metrocare-home-services-metrocare-home-services-in-new-york-ny-47576

• William C. Schnell is now barred for life from participating in the Medicaid and Medicare programs.

www.ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/pdfs/bureaus/medicaid_fraud/MFCU%202008%20annual%20report%20final.pdf

• Lo and behold the CEO of Family Aides Certified Services of Nassau, Suffolk, Inc is Robert Silbering - who is also CEO of Metrocare Home Services

appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_public/CORPSEARCH.ENTITY_INFORMATION?p_nameid=1043025&p_corpid=943840&p_entity_name=Family%20Aides%20Certified%20Services%20o f%20Nassau%2C%20Suffolk%2C%20Inc&p_name_type=%25&p_search_type=BEGINS&p_srch_results_page=0

Link to FR comment

Zakheim may not the only suspicious name behind MetroCare.

edit on 16-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Metrocare Ambulance contributions....

In Dallas and NYC....Zakheim misspelled as Zarheim, and very interesting:

Party doesn't matter to the corrupt working the system. The corruption schemes work when both parties are worked.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

...Zakheim misspelled as Zarheim, and very interesting

This is often done in order to conceal a person's involvement in shady dealings.

All of the names mentioned in your post here have already come up in this thread. In fact, I noted that Silbering might be Silberny in my post here and Schnell is mentioned here.

Mitchell Holdings (the building owner) is mentioned earlier in the thread by TAT. Mitchell started in oil & gas, (Chesapeake Energy is a successor company) and branched out in to real estate. All of these things keep circling back on themselves.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sorry..I am terrible about absorbing all the info in a long thread, like this.

I see William C. Schnell was a campaign contributor under Family Aides (MetroCare essentially).

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

BTW, notice how this person (the first two entries) looks like s/he was double-billed for a single $75 donation? Both transactions appear on the same day.

I remember this being a problem with the Obama campaign. People were *accidentally* double billed for donations and had to be refunded money....after the election, of course.

The Clinton Campaign was just caught multiply billing donors two days ago:

Exclusive: Hillary Clinton Campaign Systematically Overcharging Poorest Donors

observer.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

That wasn't meant as a dig at you, I hope you know.

So, to summarize, we have:

Chelsea and her hubby Marc (I found something about him in the leaked State Department emails that could make a thread of it's own if there's any interest) bought this condo which was also shown as the address for a home health care service company. The condo was bought through an LLC that was set up by a prominent New York attorney who has donated to the Clinton campaign in the past.

That service company also has ties to other home health care companies and an ambulance company all of which were implicated in Medicaid fraud. There are also ties to corrupt union officials, mafia bosses and the Cshady Intelligence Agency.

Furthermore, Chelsea and hubby sold their old digs to a company that has ties to an entity that has funded Parkinson's research; and who's owner seems to have donated to the Clinton campaign. The State department shows it has also had an interest in drugs related to treating Parkinson's.

It looks like to me that all of these entities that donate to the Clinton campaign are given access later on which become very lucrative contracts or other business dealings.

Throughout all of this are millions (billions?) of federal dollars flowing from the government to these entities in various ways.

Have I missed anything?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

More on Zakheim:

There was also a case against Zakheim and his ambulance companies, Metropolitan Ambulance & First Aid Corp. and Metro North Ambulance Corp., “alleging that he caused the use of hundreds of forged documents for the purpose of defrauding Medicare of millions of dollars...

Link to story

Again, I imagine settling the TransCare matter for $675,000, was a small price to pay for what was taken in fraudulently. Perhaps even an arranged whistleblower case to settle the matter cheaply, with an in-house player as whistleblower --- Larry Kaplan --- and cause the whole thing to go away.

Larry Kaplan did, after all, participate in campaign contributing in the whole 'strawman'/employee campaign contribution scheme. I found it curious he was the whistleblower and beneficiary in the TransCare/DOJ settlement. He was the flipping Finance Director!

Also, the above linked article did remind me of something I read on CareMount/formerly Mount Kisco:

Fake Knee Surgeries/Mount Kisco/Fraud

The transfer/merger may have helped them wiggle out of fraud claims. Mid-Hudson merged with Mount Kisco to form CareMount...
The curious case of Mid Hudson and Mount Kisco....

Another method of healthcare billing fraud and dodging justice?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I didn't think it was. I just feel like I failed to spot important info when I did my first (and only) read through...which was not consistent and in one sitting.

It takes some serious thought and time for me to start to put things together. I'm seriously IN now, though!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought I read something about that, but wasn't sure. I meant to go back to it.

Thanks!

Double billing seems to be an issue for that Transcare employee.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just got hit with a ransom ware attack.
Did this just happen to anyone else?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So, to summarize, we have:

Chelsea and her hubby Marc (I found something about him in the leaked State Department emails that could make a thread of it's own if there's any interest) bought this condo which was also shown as the address for a home health care service company. The condo was bought through an LLC that was set up by a prominent New York attorney who has donated to the Clinton campaign in the past.

That service company also has ties to other home health care companies and an ambulance company all of which were implicated in Medicaid fraud. There are also ties to corrupt union officials, mafia bosses and the Cshady Intelligence Agency.

Furthermore, Chelsea and hubby sold their old digs to a company that has ties to an entity that has funded Parkinson's research; and who's owner seems to have donated to the Clinton campaign. The State department shows it has also had an interest in drugs related to treating Parkinson's.

It looks like to me that all of these entities that donate to the Clinton campaign are given access later on which become very lucrative contracts or other business dealings.

Throughout all of this are millions (billions?) of federal dollars flowing from the government to these entities in various ways.

Have I missed anything?

I think we should add this:

So...we have a valuable building on E.26th. in Manhattan...

It was owned by a NY trade Union riddled with corruption (Plumbers Local Union).

It's 4th. Fl. is rented(?) to a 'suspicious' Healthcare entity...
...at a time when massive Healthcare fraud is taking place in NYC.

The company's founder/President is related (brother?) to a major NY Union official...
...whom later (2004) becomes NY State Senator.

This Senator is an old friend of Hillary and Bill as well as a huge Hillary Clinton supporter and fundraiser...

The building is then sold in 2011...at a bargain price ($13M)...to a Las Vegas/New York developer/construction company...

And even before 2011, the building was marketed as luxury residential condos...as early as 2008...and even many preceding years before...
--MME

The first unit sold (again, at a bargain price) is the 4th. Fl. apt. sold to The Clinton's/Chelsea & Marc.
edit on 16-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We can borrow from them, too, but give credit...

I found this at FR:

• President is William C. Schnell

www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/home-health-services/metrocare-home-services-metrocare-home-services-in-new-york-ny-47576

• William C. Schnell is now barred for life from participating in the Medicaid and Medicare programs.

www.ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/pdfs/bureaus/medicaid_fraud/MFCU%202008%20annual%20report%20final.pdf

• Lo and behold the CEO of Family Aides Certified Services of Nassau, Suffolk, Inc is Robert Silbering - who is also CEO of Metrocare Home Services

appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_public/CORPSEARCH.ENTITY_INFORMATION?p_nameid=1043025&p_corpid=943840&p_entity_name=Family%20Aides%20Certified%20Services%20o f%20Nassau%2C%20Suffolk%2C%20Inc&p_name_type=%25&p_search_type=BEGINS&p_srch_results_page=0

Link to FR comment

Zakheim may not the only suspicious name behind MetroCare.

The last half-dozen posts from your link definitely show some serious interest in our thread and you and Jaded's new research.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just got hit with a ransom ware attack.
Did this just happen to anyone else?

I spoke of having issues back on page 18.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Had problems earlier today trying to embed a YouTube video in another post. I also had a run away keyboard on my tablet, but it may just be a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The last half-dozen posts from your link definitely show some serious interest in our thread and you and Jaded's new research.

Wow! I am happy the information is getting out there, but at least they could give credit to the folks that did all the hard work.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Wow! I am happy the information is getting out there, but at least they could give credit to the folks that did all the hard work.

At this point I don't know if 'credit' matters.
There is a huge story of corruption coming together...and the more researchers digging and spreading the word (from many sites)...the better.

To get the interest of a major news outlet is the ultimate goal.
edit on 16-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Look at the dates posted, if I'm reading them right, they were posted on the 13th.

Now, that being said, I think it showed up in this thread (as I mentioned in a previous post) a day or so before over there.

Which goes to show that even though we are circling back around to things we covered previously, our information is being found in other locations as well. That kind of thing happened a lot with the original Fukushima mega thread; RIP.

Keep it up everyone!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

At this point I don't know if 'credit' matters.
There is a huge story of corruption coming together...and the more researchers digging and spreading the word (from many sites)...the better.

I guess I am just used to ATS request that we post credit for information we take from another site.

I agree. It is important to get the information out there.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Not for me. Getting the info out there without even hoping they will help is what I hope for. I don't think any news source/investigative journalist would seriously expose this probable network of fraudulent home healthcare businesses and their political connections. They might wake up next to a decapitated horse head!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Not for me. Getting the info out there without even hoping they will help is what I hope for. I don't think any news source/investigative journalist would seriously expose this probable network of fraudulent home healthcare businesses and their political connections. They might wake up next to a decapitated horse head!

LOL...I guess you've got a point.

FTR: YOU and Jaded deserve a friggin' medal for getting this ball rolling beyond the genesis of this story.
I expect to see more leads begin to circle back to the Clinton's and this apartment...but there are some long murky paths ahead to follow.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

True, even here, IAMTAT speculated on a possible Medicare fraud connection.

The leads are easy to find. Little wonder there were whiffs through Schnell/Family Aide, too, elsewhere.

It's a racketeering enterprise...an actual *gasp* conspiracy!

Which I would think that Zakheim (and his employees) could have been charged with....considering the wire-fraud behind the strawman employee-contribution/reimbursement scheme...and maybe the Dallas (other state) operations, too.

Zakheim is an obvious target for a RICO investigation.

Again, that Whistleblower case technically protected TransCare/Steven Zakheim from an expensive judgment and deeper RICO investigation.

And the settlement went to Larry Kaplan...Finance Director...participant in the employee campaign contribution 'strawman' scheme. That $675,000 probably went back into TransCare's pocket....minus Kaplan's share for his help.

ETA: BTW, TransCare DECLINED A DEFENSE and just settled on that DOJ/Whistleblower case. A possible criminal case wasn't waived, but they did not go on the record with ANYTHING...just in case their defense could be used against them in a criminal case.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join