It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

THAT'S the thing:
It's also listed as

First Name: Robert
Last Name: Silberiny
Full Name: Robert Silberiny

Title: Chief Executive Officer
Address: 120 W John St Hicksville, NY 11801
County: Nassau Area Code: 516
Company Name: Metrocare Home Services, Inc.
Principal Address: 120 West John Street Hicksville, NY 11801-1016

www.bizapedia.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There is an OBIT for Dr. Robert Silber in Hicksville N.Y.
Hicksville was Metrocare's listed main address...
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmm....maybe he is obfuscating his identity.

I relied on the NYS Department of State, Division of Corporations, Entity Information database because I thought it would give me the most accurate info.

It is curious that bizpedia and other business-listings that show up in google searches show different names.

The listing at the NYS Department of State, Division of Corporations, Entity Information database is not accessible through a Google search. You have to go there to search for entries.

edit on 19-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Appears to be a not-so-clever alias.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I'm willing to concede 'SilberinY' is a typo that got transferred.
'SilberinG' is most likely his true last name.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It's frustrating to not know if MetroCare was using Chelsea's address since 2009 or 2015.

Without that answer, we don't know if what we are looking at is relevant or not.

Are the conflicting answers due to a simple error or do they mean something nefarious?

I don't know how to get to the truth on that. Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Maybe...maybe not...or maybe it was an intentional typo.

I just noticed the same NYS Corporate Entity database shows his name as "Robert Silberiny" for MetroCare Home Sevices Inc.

Link

Maybe he likes his name misspelled.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I can't think of any leads yet...beyond tracking individuals. It would be extremely unusual and not cost effective...to leave that expensive rental property vacant beyond renovation time.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

A name misspelling can make the process impossible to serve someone with court/legal documents.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

A name misspelling can make the process impossible to serve someone with court/legal documents.

Something any 'shady' lawyer would know.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Exactly. It's been misspelled for 20+ years at one of the entries, at least.

And he never corrected it in all that time?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
William C. Schnell has some nasty history:

President is William C. Schnell
www.bbb.org...

William C. Schnell is now barred for life from participating in the Medicaid and Medicare programs. www.ag.ny.gov...

One of the business names used by Schnell was Family Aides Certified Services of Nassau, Suffolk, Inc Lo and behold the CEO of Family Aides Certified Services of Nassau, Suffolk, Inc is Robert Silbering - who is also CEO of Metrocare Home Services
appext20.dos.ny.gov... ices%20of%20Nassau%2C%20Suffolk%2C%20Inc&p_name_type=%25&p_search_type=BEGINS&p_srch_results_page=0

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
THIS is interesting:

Alternate Business Names
-Metropolitan Home Service

www.bbb.org...

METROPOLITAN HOME SERVICES:
metrohh.com...

ALSO been in business since 1988.
edit on 19-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yeah, I saw that.

Same thing happened to Zakheim. He had to get other people to run his businesses.

When I see CEO and not 'Owner & CEO/President,' then I think the actual owner is not involved in operating the business, for some reason.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I saw that, too!

AND this:

METROCARE GIVERS DIVISION OF TRI-BOROUGH HOME CARE LTD
Home Health Agencies
New York, New York
Provider NPI: 1831563675
Organization Information:
Organization Name:  METROCARE GIVERS DIVISION OF TRI-BOROUGH HOME CARE LTD

Practice Location:
160 BROADWAY RM 905  NEW YORK, NY 10038 US

Link

TRIBOROUGH HOME CARE

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
VERY interesting:

ROBERT H. SILBERING

Mr. Robert H. Silbering, Bob serves as Special Advisor to the Chairman at T&M Protection Resources, LLC and served as its Special Advisor to the Chief Executive Officer of Investigations. Mr. Silbering served as President of the FIA Division and Senior Vice President of Investigations at T&M Protection Resources, LLC. Mr. Silbering directed all investigations and intelligence services - resulting from T&M's acquisition of Forensic Investigative Associates, Inc. (FIA) ... Read Full Background

www.bloomberg.com...

T&M PROTECTION RESOURCES

T&M Protection Resources, LLC provides security and intelligence services to businesses, financial organizations, investment management firms, corporations, academic institutions, and private clients. Its services include business intelligence and analysis, compliance technology consulting, data forensics, executive protection, financial investigations, forensic accounting, health care fraud and abuse for law firms, information security, private investigations, security consulting services, sexual misconduct consulting and investigations, technical surveillance countermeasures, and transaction monitoring consulting; and personal protection and secure transportation to celebrities, sports pro...

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

If you were involved in an organized crime ring that dealt in narcotics, it would be fabulous to have a connection with the Special Narcotics Prosecutor.

They could not only help bury investigations, but they could also pursue the competition to help corner the market.

Obviously, that's all just speculation...I have no idea if it's actually the same Robert S. Silbering.

I want to expound on my thinking about this and why it interested me.

Back in the 80s, when Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas, he helped block an investigation into the drug running (Bush Sr & the CIA), that was taking place out of the Mena, Arkansas airport.

He refused to fund a state/local investigation and put it off on the feds to do that. He said it was their jurisdiction.

On a federal level, then attorney general, William Weld (Gary Johnson's running mate) blocked an investigation.

The idea that the Clintons might have connections in an organized crime ring that deals in narcotics (and Medicare fraud) AND knows a Special Narcotics Prosecutor that is dirty and can thwart investigations and prosecutions, is not out of the realm of possibilities, in my mind.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Interesting. One is Robert S. Silberling and one is Robert H. Silberling but we are talking about someone that may use aliases.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

On That...
I did see a donation record from Silbering to Sen. Hutchinson (Arkansas?).
The FR thread, above.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

On That...
I did see a donation record from Silbering to Sen. Hutchinson (Arkansas?).
The FR thread, above.

Tim Hutchinson's family:

Hutchinson married his second wife, Randi Fredholm Hutchinson, a former senior member of staff, in 2000.[15] He was previously married to Donna Hutchinson for 29 years. Hutchinson has three sons with his first wife: Jeremy Hutchinson, a former state representative; Timothy Chad Hutchinson, also a former state legislator; and Joshua Luke Hutchinson.

Hutchinson's brother is current Arkansas governor Asa Hutchinson, a Republican former member of the U.S. House from Arkansas's 3rd congressional district, the former undersecretary of the United States Department of Homeland Security, and the unsuccessful Republican gubernatorial nominee in 2006, the same year that Donna Hutchinson was elected to the state House. Prior to his election to the Senate in 1996, Tim Hutchinson had also held the Third District U.S. House seat.

Tim and Asa Hutchinson are the brothers-in-law of Arkansas State Senator Kim Hendren, who married Hutchinson's sister, Marylea, in 1958. Hendren was a candidate for the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in the 2010 election. On May 18, he lost the primary to current Senator John Boozman. Kim Hendren's son, Jim Hendren, was elected in 2012 to the District 2 seat from Benton County in the Arkansas State Senate.

Link to wiki

Possible interesting story there.

ETA: It was a $1000 donation from a New Yorker to Hutchinson's Senate run in Arkansas.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join