It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was looking at Dan Donovan's career (the other guy Silbering donated to), and noticed that from 1989-1992, he was Assistant District Attorney to Robert M. Morgenthau.

Coincidentally, one of the notable cases to come out of the DA's office during that time was this:

BCCI (1991): A fraud investigation revealed that the bank laundered massive amounts of money for criminal enterprises and had unlawfully gained control of First American Bankshares, a major American bank. Morgenthau claimed jurisdiction on two counts—not only did First American have a subsidiary in New York, but millions of the laundered dollars had flowed through Manhattan. The bank was seized by federal regulators shortly before Morgenthau indicted it for what he described as "the largest bank fraud in world financial history."[25] Its liquidators ultimately pleaded guilty to all charges and forfeited all of the bank's American assets

Again, we find the Clintons, Mena, drug-trafficking, money-laundering, and dirty Jackson Stephens:

Jackson Stephens, BCCI, and drug-money laundering - How deep was the connection between Jackson Stephens and the Clintons?

Jackson Stephens Sr. is a big-money man from Arkansas. A top donor to the Reagan and George H.W. Bush campaigns, he suddenly switched to Clinton in 1990. He brought BCCI to US shores in 1979 and helped to launder coc aine profits from CIA drug smuggling in Mena, Arkansas and elsewhere.

Silbering does not float far from some of the Clinton's shadiest scandals.

If you have never heard of Jackson Stephens, he founded Systematics, Inc, a data processing company. In 1990, Systematics was sold to Alltel and became Alltel Information. Hillary, Vince Foster, and the Rose Law firm represented them during the time they were embroiled in a controversy involving the installation of the banking spy software (PROMIS), in banks around the globe.

Also, coincidentally, Obama's uncle, Cecil Goeldner, spent 16 years installing core banking systems for Systematics/Alltel.

I dug up Cecil's personal website a few years back. Here's the web address to his work-history page, you'll have to bring it up through the wayback machine: home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html

Highlights:

For more than 35 years, I've been a "Hired Gun", successfully extracting and separating banks from some of their money. Well, I guess a better way of putting it would be that I've been employeed by some of the finest bank computer software and service providers for the past three and a half decades and have thus managed to eke out a reasonably comfortable existance for myself and family.

-AND-

Major Assignments:

In the Alltel Little Rock office Have installed and tested all Systematics software products at dozens of domestic client locations as well as many major international institutions in England, large banks in Puerto Rico, the National Bank of Greece and Riyadh Bank of Saudi Arabia.

Lots of interesting angles to explore.

ETA: Fixed the link to Obama's uncle's website. You have to view it through the wayback machine.

edit on 21-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
For a New Yorker, Robert Silbering has some interesting connections to all the criminal activity linked to Arkansas, the Clintons, Bushes, and the CIA.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Also, all of this criminal activity is part of what is known as 'The Octopus.'

It's complicated....very difficult to follow all the tentacles.

I cannot pretend to have my head wrapped around much of it, but I've spent years trying. I want to say that I suspect it all leads to the financial crimes that I personally believe took place, on 9/11, when $240 billion in bunk government securities were destroyed in the vaults in the WTC and *poof* magically cleared in the days following when banking regulations were lifted in a state of emergency.

Even though this is heavy, complicated research, I hope you guys still interested won't be overwhelmed and turned off from helping unravel this little mystery about Silbering, Metrocare, and Chelsea's condo.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Pretty clear Silbering is/was connected politically vis-a-vis 'Company' business.

Based on what you've uncovered, it's logical to assume Silbering also could have been pivotal in setting things up for the Clinton's with this property.
If The Whitman was originally a CIA property asset, he could have also helped broker the arrangement and set it up for Hillary.

Drug smuggling in the '90's could have also easily evolved or spun off into insurance/prescription fraud through CIA/Political...and Organized crime collaboration in NY.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Drug smuggling in the '90's could have also easily evolved or spun off into insurance/prescription fraud through CIA/Political...and Organized crime collaboration in NY.

Just as Reagan declared a War on Drugs allowing the global mafia running the government to corner the market on drug trade & trafficking, what we have witnessed over the last 8 years is the manipulation of the healthcare system that has expanded Medicare. Have these changes allowed it to be exploited as a false-claims money making machine? And, of course, Hillary has a long history advocating for more government control over health insurance.

On the criminal investigation/prosecution side...key players have been put in place to thwart the efforts to investigate and prosecute...

...or prosecute to the fullest extent.

...or to help prosecute to the extent that the assets seized fall into the hands of the global mafia running the federal government.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
MME...if, through your research, you come across an 'Osgood' connected to this Arkansas/NY/Clinton and Hutchinson business, throw it up here.

The Clintons love to use 'other people's money' for their major purchases,...and I still think Osgood-Hutchinson LLC (the LLC involved in purchasing Chelsea's OLD condo in order to facilitate her new 'Whitman' purchase)...could be another old 'Clinton Family Friend' from Arkansas.
edit on 21-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Osgood-Hutchinson is still in my mind to look closer at. My last look at it left me feeling it's an LLC created for one purpose -- purchasing Chelsea's apartment.

But I will continue to keep it in mind as I poke around.

Owned by Max Whatmore, the Merrill-Lynch derivatives guy.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Osgood-Hutchinson is still in my mind to look closer at. My last look at it left me feeling it's an LLC created for one purpose -- purchasing Chelsea's apartment.

But I will continue to keep it in mind as I poke around.

Owned by Max Whatmore, the Merrill-Lynch derivatives guy.

...and flipping it for a $1.25M profit, two years later...when Chelsea was apparently ready to move in to The Whitman.
edit on 21-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Putting this here, because it may support my contention earlier...key players are placed in positions to thwart investigations and prosecutions:

Comey was former United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York...

The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York is the chief federal law enforcement officer in eight New York counties: New York (Manhattan), Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, and Sullivan. Preet Bharara, who was appointed by Barack Obama in 2009[1] is the U.S. Attorney for the District.

And NOW he is the FBI director that found no criminal wrongdoing in Hillary's email server investigation.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Comey was former United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York...

"The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York is the chief federal law enforcement officer in eight New York counties: New York (Manhattan), Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, and Sullivan. Preet Bharara, who was appointed by Barack Obama in 2009[1] is the U.S. Attorney for the District."

Oh, good f*cking God...the bolded above...the BOLDED above.

Read this:

EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

Preet Bharara now has Comey's old job. And he is in charge of investigating the Clinton Foundation in New York.

Jesus, what a mess.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Now I am officially "sick to my stomach"!!

Who can you take this information to? The media? hahahah! The FBI? hahahah The DOJ? hahahahah

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Putting this here, because it may support my contention earlier...key players are placed in positions to thwart investigations and prosecutions:

The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York is the chief federal law enforcement officer in eight New York counties: New York (Manhattan), Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, and Sullivan. Preet Bharara, who was appointed by Barack Obama in 2009[1] is the U.S. Attorney for the District.

And NOW he is the FBI director that found no criminal wrongdoing in Hillary's email server investigation.

Back in January, there was some interesting discussion here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Obviously, all the justice avenues are blocked.

We have the internet --ATS -- to tell it to.

For now, anyway.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Preet Bharara was almost Head of the DOJ after Holder.

Preet Bharara:
As U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, Bharara prosecutes some of the nation's high-profile terrorism and Wall Street cases. Since taking office in 2009, his U.S. attorney's office has been involved in cases regarding the Bernie Madoff scandal and Osama bin Laden's son in law. Bharara's office has cracked down on insider trading and successfully prosecuted a string of cases.

AND regarding Loretta Lynch:

Loretta Lynch:
As U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, Lynch is the top federal prosecutor for Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island. Her office led the investigation into Rep. Michael Grimm, R-N.Y., resulting in tax evasion and other charges. Lynch also served as U.S. attorney from 1991 to 2001 in the Clinton administration.

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 21-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: Quote added

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

"Loretta Lynch:
As U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, Lynch is the top federal prosecutor for Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island. Her office led the investigation into Rep. Michael Grimm, R-N.Y., resulting in tax evasion and other charges. Lynch also served as U.S. attorney from 1991 to 2001 in the Clinton administration."

UG!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

"Loretta Lynch:
As U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, Lynch is the top federal prosecutor for Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island. Her office led the investigation into Rep. Michael Grimm, R-N.Y., resulting in tax evasion and other charges. Lynch also served as U.S. attorney from 1991 to 2001 in the Clinton administration."

UG!

I understand them. They are greedy, self serving, criminals, that have set up their game board to cover all their fleet. Even if you hit one dead on, it is not going to help one bit, because they have enough paid minions behind the scenes to keep the their pieces out of the line of fire, in the mean time, those same minions are leaking them our coordinates so they sink our battleship each time.

What I don't understand is why, we have allowed this to continue for so long.

Sorry. Wasn't thinking there for a second. Yes. I do know why we have allowed it to go on for so long, and why we will allow it to continue. My bad.

We are so screwed.

edit on 21-9-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The people have a course of action. Unfortunately, the laws have been crafted to make it illegal to organize and take that action.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

"The U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York is the chief federal law enforcement officer in eight New York counties: New York (Manhattan), Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, and Sullivan. Preet Bharara, who was appointed by Barack Obama in 2009[1] is the U.S. Attorney for the District."

Oh, good f*cking God...the bolded above...the BOLDED above.

Read this:

EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

Preet Bharara now has Comey's old job. And he is in charge of investigating the Clinton Foundation in New York.

Jesus, what a mess.

I may be getting slightly off topic. If so, please excuse me, but this just burns me up!

James Comey, as US Atty for the Southern District of NY, prosecuted Martha Stewart. She served jail time for doing much less than Hillary has done, imo. Here's what he said at the time:

At a news conference announcing the charges against Ms. Stewart, James B. Comey, the United States attorney for the Southern District of New York, said, ''This criminal case is about lying -- lying to the F.B.I., lying to the S.E.C., lying to investors.'' Addressing a question that has long hovered over the investigation, he added, ''Martha Stewart is being prosecuted not for who she is, but because of what she did.''

www.nytimes.com...

He went after her with more vengeance than he ever did with Hillary. Hillary has lied to everybody. The FBI is being selectively blind and deaf it seems.

There's more. Remember the controversy over how Hillary Clinton, who had never lived in NY, won the senator seat there? Oh, that's a really good story and it involves Bill's "pardongate" controversy and James Comey's selective blindness.

Comey, however, was much more deferential to Mrs. Clinton. When President
Clinton commuted the sentences of four New Square rabbis after their village
voted 1200 to 14 for Hillary in her Senate race against Rick Lazio, the
ambitious prosecutor concluded it was all just an amazing coincidence.

The case against Clinton was dropped even though Comey reportedly uncovered
an eyewitness who said he saw the former first lady discussing the clemency
arrangements at a pre-election meeting - something Clinton had previously
insisted never happened when grilled by Pardongate probers.
us.politics.elections.narkive.com...

Even more curiously, Comey took a pass on what looked to many like an
ironclad case of pardon selling by former first brother Roger Clinton, who,
when subpoenaed by Comey's team, simply declined to show-up.

During the final days of his presidency, Bill Clinton opted to reduce the prison terms of the New Square offenders, and after 9/11 that sparked an investigation. As Anderson notes, “Hillary received an unexpected gift in late June when, without explanation, U.S. Attorney James B. Comey closed the New Square clemency case.”

edit on 21-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I feel burned up, too.

Again, it seems things are always worse than most people imagine.

But, hey, "it's no secret in DC that Comey doesn't like Clinton." Nevermind his record 'liking' her very much.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yeah...it's almost as if some of that narrative has been planted, don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join