It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FTR: YOU and Jaded deserve a friggin' medal for getting this ball rolling beyond the genesis of this story.
I expect to see more leads begin to circle back to the Clinton's and this apartment...but there are some long murky paths ahead to follow.

Prepare yourself. The leads may take us to republicans/conservatives, too. Local, State, and Federal government, too. These parties work hand-in-hand to set up a problem, and require the taxpayers to pour more and more money into solving it.

There are people benefitting that we aren't supposed to know about and this is a big clue.

The campaign contributions/associations will go to whoever is helping with the desired money-making racket.

The Clintons and Bushes worked together, laundering money and running drugs/guns, out of Arkansas, BEFORE Bush Sr. lost a second term to Bill.

Bill won because he was trusted by GHWB & the CIA with the position of President.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I said it before...This is longterm 'Establishment' corruption...it's entrenched in both parties.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Let's recap about MetroCare's time at Chelsea's address, too. They gave out conflicting information to an ATSer who called them.

They closed the Chelsea-Apartment location in 2009 or 2015...answers gleaned by the same ATSer who called.

I get a sense of obfuscation. That's important, in my mind.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM

I just called the number and was tranfered through an automated system. A woman answered the phone and I was told that the offices were closed and I would have to call back in the morning, but I did ask if they were located at 21 E 26th street and she said yes.

But they said they moved out in 2015, so why would she say yes?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM

I called the number and it is Metrocare Home services, but no one was able to take my call.

-ATS member introvert

Hold on a second, they're still doing business as MetroCare, or at least answering their phone number that way. I thought they were closed? Or perhaps the location at the Clinton address is 'closed.'

Additional addresses:

120 West John Street Hicksville, NY 11801-1016

Not sure where introvert got that address, but this is what I find for it:

120 W John St
Price N/A No. Stories 1
Building Size 13,025 SF Building Class B
Property Type Office Year Built 1960
Property Sub-type Office Building Lot Size 0.86 AC
Property Use Type Vacant/Owner-User
Listing ID: 19335963 Date Created: 07/17/2015 Last Updated: 05/18/2016
Description

Entire Building Available for Immediate Occupancy!Conveniently located within 1.5 miles of Wantagh and Northern State Parkways, and Long Island ExpresswayWalking distance to LIRR Hicksville train station, shops, and restaurantsOn-site 50 car parking0.86 Acres

loopnet

This shows nothing for them there:

Companies At 120 W John St Hicksville, NY 11801
Organization Company Industry Employees At This Location Sales Volume (Estimated) General Phone
Evans Products Inc.

Lumber & Building Materials Dealer
$160,000
(718) 895-0148
Datahr Home Healthcare in
Health Service
$150,000
(800) 439-2300
140 W. John Street Inc.

source

160 Broadway Suite 905 New York New York NY 10038

The second address is also the address for ISIS Staffing Solutions Inc. - I thought I remembered an ISIS named medical company in one of your links MME but can't seem to find it in the thread.
edit on 16-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added more detail about address

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Let's recap about MetroCare's time at Chelsea's address, too. They gave out conflicting information to an ATSer who called them.

They closed the Chelsea-Apartment location in 2009 or 2015...answers gleaned by the same ATSer who called.

I get a sense of obfuscation. That's important, in my mind.

Start with:

Thomas v. Savino
President 2008 - January 2011 / Vice President June 1988 - 2008 Metrocare Home Services, Inc. & Metrocare Givers, Inc. June 1988 – January 2011 (22 years 8 months)

TVS Healthcare Management
January 2008 – Present (8 years 9 months)
Provide consulting services Home health care companies & assist management.

Program Director Pomonok Home Services
January 1984 – January 1988 (4 years 1 month)

www.linkedin.com...

The building was owned by Plumbers Local Union #1...until it was acquired by Mitchell Holdings LLC in 2011 (Price $13M)

It was converted to four condominiums (Full floor) in 2013 by David Mitchell in 2013

Mr. Mitchell is managing partner since 2004 of Las Vegas Land Partners LLC, a development firm that is building with Forest City Enterprises the City of Las Vegas Civic Center that includes a new City Hall and a Transportation Center.

He has also built and owns more than 1,000 rental apartments in Las Vegas and his other New York projects include 21 East 22nd Street and 183 Columbia Heights in Brooklyn.

www.cityrealty.com...

2013--Chelsea Clinton (Possibly with help from Bill & Hillary Clinton--conflicting reports) purchased ($10.5M) the first unit on the fourth Floor...the listed address and floor of Metrocare Home Services.

Chelsea purchased the property under CAFEMA LLC.

Chelsea's old apt. was purchased in 2013 by Osgood-Hutcinson LLC for $4.75M...and resold in 2015 for $6M

Construction permits suggest that as late as December 20, 2015, that construction on the fourth floor unit had not taken place.
edit on 16-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Introvert, on September 13:

The woman I talked to laughed at me when I asked about Metrocare because she said they have been closed since 2009. Apparently she has taken quite a few calls today in regards to this topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Zakheim is an obvious target for a RICO investigation.

Remember, MME, Zakheim is dead, now....Sept. 2013.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Say Goodbye to the Metrocare Name

You might glean some juicy tidbits from this. I did.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Additional addresses:

The second address is also the address for ISIS Staffing Solutions Inc. - I thought I remembered an ISIS named medical company in one of your links MME but can't seem to find it in the thread.

They didn't have such a great rep back in 2007, at least not according to Will l.

will l. February 10, 2007
Don't Use This Service Unless You Want Your Identity Stolen ★☆☆☆☆
This staffing agency is the worst of the worst. It regurlarly bounces paychecks and has been bankrupt. Don't bother applying because you will never get a job anyway! They change employees frequently so you never know where your personal information goes. Good luck if you sign up.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ha ha...well, yes, he WAS an obvious target for a RICO investigation.

Very curious about the cancer that killed him within a year. It reminds me of Judyth Vary Baker and her weaponzied cancer claims associated with JFK's assassination, the mafia, the CIA, etc...in Dallas TX, of course.

AND Beau Biden, Ted Kennedy, Arlen Specter, Robert Novak...with their aggressive brain cancer. Jack Ruby and his aggressive, deadly lung cancer...and the stories behind it.

Yeah. It's out there, but some significant things about her story check out. It's always in the back of my mind.

...weaponized cancer.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Thank you for finding this!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I saw another person give MetroCare one star, in a review, and all she mentioned is that she wanted to get a job there but had no luck.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I bet the Clinton Campaign and Chelsea are ready to have a cow by now !!!

The research here is astounding.

Not even the best Clinton operatives thought anybody would get this far.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Strange. According to poster Guest X901

they shouldn't have to rebid the contracts as the contracts are with TRANSCARE to start with. 'Metrocare' ishas been the operating name for TRANSCARE in the NYC area. So as it is really just a name change and still the same company, nothing is going to change contact wise (except when they are getting kicked outa places IE the entire NY Presbyterian contact)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM

I just called the number and was tranfered through an automated system. A woman answered the phone and I was told that the offices were closed and I would have to call back in the morning, but I did ask if they were located at 21 E 26th street and she said yes.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:43 PM

I called the number and it is Metrocare Home services, but no one was able to take my call.

-ATS member introvert

Hold on a second, they're still doing business as MetroCare, or at least answering their phone number that way. I thought they were closed? Or perhaps the location at the Clinton address is 'closed.'

Additional addresses:

Not sure where introvert got that address, but this is what I find for it:

120 W John St
Price N/A No. Stories 1
Building Size 13,025 SF Building Class B
Property Type Office Year Built 1960
Property Sub-type Office Building Lot Size 0.86 AC
Property Use Type Vacant/Owner-User
Listing ID: 19335963 Date Created: 07/17/2015 Last Updated: 05/18/2016
Description

Entire Building Available for Immediate Occupancy!Conveniently located within 1.5 miles of Wantagh and Northern State Parkways, and Long Island ExpresswayWalking distance to LIRR Hicksville train station, shops, and restaurantsOn-site 50 car parking0.86 Acres

loopnet

This shows nothing for them there:

Companies At 120 W John St Hicksville, NY 11801
Organization Company Industry Employees At This Location Sales Volume (Estimated) General Phone
Evans Products Inc.

Lumber & Building Materials Dealer
$160,000
(718) 895-0148
Datahr Home Healthcare in
Health Service
$150,000
(800) 439-2300
140 W. John Street Inc.

source

I distinctly remember ATS member Introvert saying he thought it odd that when he called...he asked them if their address was 21 E.26th Street, 4th. floor...and they said "Yes".

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The first one I think about is Martha Mitchell during Nixon's administration. Her story is fascinating.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ATS member introvert's call to Metrocare

Honestly, I'm not sure what to make of this anymore.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Martha will be my bedtime story. I look forward to looking into her.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Introvert -- in an opposing position to anything damning about the OP...stated s/he was given conflicting information from MetroCare when s/he called them. Different phone numbers though, if memory serves.

...Introvert also expressed confusion, however, about the response from Metrocare --- they stated they left the Chelsea's-condo location, in 2015, after already stating that, "Yes" they were still there operating.

Or something like that.

The next day, Introvert's question received laughter and the person on the phone said they hadn't been there since 2009.

No actual truth to be discerned -- other than conflicting info was given out as folks began calling and asking questions. And that is meaningful truth, too.

First day...they left in 2015.

The day after this story flooded the internet...they left in 2009.

From the horse's mouth. (Well second hand "from the horse's mouth," according to an ATSer I don't personally know...)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I've long wondered about Bernie's role in the primary. In light of my questions, perhaps forcing Hillary to adopt policies that embrace his own the 'Medicare for All' policy, was the/a significant role he played --- as her only opposition, and beloved by progressive die-hard supporterss:

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton on Saturday announced her plan to expand investments in community health care centers, the second of two proposals in a week apparently aimed at courting supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders ahead of his possible endorsement.

The presumptive Democratic nominee's proposal would double funding for primary care services at Federally Qualified Health Centers, which serve populations with limited access to health care. Community health care centers have been a key priority for Sanders, I-Vt., who successfully fought for the inclusion of $11 billion in funding for such centers in the Affordable Care Act of 2010.

Clinton also affirmed her commitment to giving Americans in every state the choice of a "public-option" insurance plan — which she supported during her 2008 presidential campaign and Sanders pushed for during the ACA debate — and allowing people below Medicare age to opt into the program by offering it to those who are 55 and older.

If Medicare is as bad as it sounds like they are about investigating claims -- par for the course with federal government spending oversight -- then expanding their recipients and lowering the enrollment age would be a real opportunity for businesses that thrive on finding ways to file false claims with them.

link

Expanding Medicare dollars to more remote locations... Lowering the age restriction...

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join