It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+121 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A Presidential candidate collapses at a ceremony in NYC...and is shoved, unconscious, by SS into a van like a side of beef and rushed off...not to one of the many world-class hospitals and clinics nearby...but to her daughter's $11M apartment.

Sound odd? It did to me.

So I looked up a bit about Chelsea's new apt.:
THE WHITMAN, 21 EAST 26TH STREET, 4 - FLATIRON DISTRICT, NEW YORK
www.elliman.com...

I discovered that it exactly shares an address with:

METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.
21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl
New York, NY 10010
profiles.health.ny.gov...

SAME address..SAME Floor...only One Apt. per floor.

For a woman very secretive about her ambiguous medical conditions...whom avoids hospitals like the plague, it occurred to me that when the Clinton's bought this incredibly expensive apt. for their daughter in 2013...they may have also purchased it with the intent of using it as a secret private medical treatment facility for Hillary to use during her anticipated campaign.

To the press...it would only appear Hillary was just dropping in for a visit with her daughter...when, in reality, she is receiving medical treatment and controlled substances from private physicians and private pharmacists...on private property (no need for disclosure).

If so, Chelsea's apt. served it's secret purpose flawlessly this Sunday.

It makes sense that to establish a clandestine medical treatment facility in a residential apartment--one which is legally compliant with the controlled substances dispensing/stocking/delivery & shipping requirements...and one which is able to legally supply and treat a private patient with the drugs needed, one would also have to register the address as a medical treatment facility.

In this case, I would assume the Clinton Foundation would be the controlling entity.

A staff (and private) doctor or pharmacist would then be employed (Hillary has two) to legally treat the patient, practice medicine within the confines of the private residence...and dispense drugs to that private patient without any disclosure.

This sham medical facility, while legally registered as a public care facility...would also have to be closed to the public in order to operate without any disclosure.

THIS is exactly what appears to be taking place at 21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl., New York, NY.

There is more to this...and it's providing much grist for the conspiracy mill...but I would love to see if our magnificent ATS researchers can bring more to light.

There may be a very big story here...and ATS might just be the first to break it.

edit on 12-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It could be a Possibility , but unless more information is Leaked about it , I doubt it will be Scrutinize further .

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

www.thesun.co.uk...
www.thesun.co.uk... event/

martin shkreli knew about it - he appeared at the apartment to heckly hillary -

pharmabro called her out, he knew it was a medical facility

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
No wonder she came out of the Apt "Feeling Great". She had just gotten all doped up inside.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
"Shkreli also told the News that Chelsea Clinton’s apartment “is an advanced medical facility” and that the former secretary of state presumably entered the building “in some kind of stretcher. ... That’s my imagination at work.”"

no video of her coming in - and this needs to be investigated -

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

According to this article it is NOT a medical facility? I don't know what to believe anymore... is there a member living nearby that could verify this by actually visiting the location?

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
im gonna get this over to alex jones... he will blow the lid off it.

there is too much at stake, and she has proven time and time again - HRC cannot be trusted...

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
"Shkreli also told the News that Chelsea Clinton’s apartment “is an advanced medical facility” and that the former secretary of state presumably entered the building “in some kind of stretcher. ... That’s my imagination at work.”"

no video of her coming in - and this needs to be investigated -

The apt. is unique...in that it occupies an entire floor and fronts to both E. 26th. AND E.25th. St.
I used to live right down the street.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Interesting turn of events. I wonder if Metrocare Home Services, Inc. provides medical services to those on Medicare/Medicaid. Or if they discriminate and only serve wealthy scumbag demonwitches like Hillary

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Interesting turn of events. I wonder if Metrocare Home Services, Inc. provides medical services to those on Medicare/Medicaid. Or if they discriminate and only serve wealthy scumbag demonwitches like Hillary

I wonder what their connection to the Clinton Foundation may be.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Makes you wonder how Chelsea can afford that apartment. The tax and maintenance alone is $12,255 per month. And what is the monthly payment on a $9,250,000 mortgage that required a near $1,000,000 down payment? I thought the Clinton's were broke. Chelsea doesn't do much of anything according to the info I searched online.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

You'd have to have a death wish to want to visit that place!

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I would like to know if there were any people with blood drained and bite marks on the neck in the immediate area.
her doctors are traveling with her all day.
pushing her this hard in her frail condition is surely malpractice.
how long can her black leathery heart take this?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Here's their phone number - anyone want to give it a try and ask? (212) 689-7000

Healthcare.com

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

According to this article it is NOT a medical facility? I don't know what to believe anymore... is there a member living nearby that could verify this by actually visiting the location?

The article you referenced does not say that.

Speaking to the Daily News, Shkreli lied about the apartment secretly being an “advanced medical facility.”

That article does not say Shkreli said he made that up or lied. Look at that sentence closely.

The next sentence of the article says this:

“Like I said, Chelsea Clinton does not live in that apartment. That apartment is an advanced medical facility.”

edit on 12-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
NY.gov profile says they are closed or merged with another facility... hmm

Note: This facility is closed or has merged with another facility. Information here is maintained for historical purposes only.

link

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Here's their phone number - anyone want to give it a try and ask? (212) 689-7000

Healthcare.com

Yeah right, like they would tell you...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Edited because that's not the same Metrocare. Sorry.

It appears, after some more research, that Metrocare HOME services is nothing more than a placement agency for certified home health care workers.

We used similar services with mom, before she passed.

edit on 12-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: seattlerat

The article you referenced does not say that.

Speaking to the Daily News, Shkreli lied about the apartment secretly being an “advanced medical facility.”

That article does not say Shkreli made that up or lied. Look at that sentence closely.

The next sentence of the article says this:

“Like I said, Chelsea Clinton does not live in that apartment. That apartment is an advanced medical facility.”

I'll be dipped in #... You know what that means then, she never visited her daughter... And the story thickens.

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

It would still be helpful information even if they A) didn't disclose anything, or if B) the phone number doesn't work.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join