It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm not sure how you could declare him legit.

I mean, he and Transcare settled a qui tam lawsuit (with the DOJ) regarding Medicare fraud -- specifically, Medically Unnecessary Ambulance Transports & False Documentation to Avoid Audit Liability, to the tune of $675,000.

THAT was the settlement, so I am sure had it gone to court, Transcare knew the damages awarded would have been much higher.

link

Illegal campaign contributions, Medicare fraud, falsifying documents...he doesn't sound legit to me.

edit on 16-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

i knew steve zakheim personally. he was a great guy and i still believe those accusations are false.
just my 2 cents

Evidently, others thought as you do, too.www.vosizneias.com...

I'm wondering if Chelsea's LLC which was set up at the end of 2012 was used to purchase Zakheim's business when he died in 2013 at the age of 60, and continued to "operate" it on some level as an active entity run out of that condo, but in a different format (if you know what I mean).
edit on 16-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hmmmm...Big political contributor to Shumer and others...
NY Savino family is big.

CIARDELLA, SAVINO, L.L.C.

www.bizapedia.com...

MICHAEL C. Savino Sr....Surprise!: Health, long-term diability insurance.
edit on 16-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I know what you mean. But, then again, Chelsea's place has been a luxury condo as far back as I can bring up on the waybackmachine....maybe 2005, if memory serves.

I don't think that location was ever doing healthcare staffing & training business there.

Perhaps, it was just a convenient business to use to order medical equipment sent to the address...just in case anyone wanted to look into it -- they would find Metrocare associated with the address.

And it had a long enough record of being in business to safely use. And the Clintons mingle with the Enterprise and could trust them to do this favor...

All speculation, of course. I am just trying to figure out how the pieces might fit together.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

well gosh I'm glad I did his insurance and not his bookkeeping.
even so I remember him as a giving sweetheart,

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

well gosh I'm glad I did his insurance and not his bookkeeping.
even so I remember him as a giving sweetheart,

'Hyman Roth' comes to my mind.

Actually, this whole thing reminds me a bit of 'The Godfather.'

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I did see a report of him going to help in Haiti after the disaster.
I wonder if he worked with the Clinton Foundation down there.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Do you know how he died?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

the cancer

and immediately afterwards when people realized how many poor people he was supporting and how many charities he was anonymously propping up many went scrambling to offset the damage
edit on 16-9-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

the cancer

Yes, i think I read a year long battle. Do you know what kind?

Sounds like it was aggressive.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

the cancer

Thanks.

FYI: It seems the whole NY Savino family is deeply involved and invested in the healthcare field.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hmmm....

Peter Savino, Mafia Associate Who Became an Informer, 55

Peter Savino, a longtime Mafia associate who became a major Government witness against his former confederates, including such top mobsters as the recently convicted Vincent Gigante, died on Sept. 30, Federal prosecutors said in a court document filed this week.

Mr. Savino's most important testimony, in the Gigante trial and in earlier trials, had to do with a lucrative, decade-long racket: Prosecutors said Mr. Gigante and the bosses of other Mafia groups led a scheme in which the mob skimmed millions of dollars in Government funds from window-installation contracts in New York City public housing.

Mr. Savino was a central figure in the bid-rigging scheme, in which, he testified, he represented Mr. Gigante's Genovese crime family.

Mr. Savino was born in Brooklyn on Sept. 6, 1942, and began working in the 1960's with members of Local 580 of the Architectural and Ornamental Ironworkers Union on construction and renovation jobs. Some of the local's officers would later be involved in the public housing windows scheme.

Mr. Savino and associates began operating their own window-installation businesses in the 1970's, when, he testified, he also began an on-and-off career as a mob informer for the F.B.I. and the police.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Again, repeating from a few pages back:

Nicolas Gentile...a Metrocare employee listed on that FEC sheet...

Nicola Gentile (June 12, 1885 – unknown), also known as Nick Gentile, was a Sicilian mafioso and an organized crime figure in New York City during the 1920s and 1930s. He was also known for publishing his memoirs which, violating the mafiosi code known as omerta, revealed many details of the Sicilian and American underworld. Gentile was born in Siculiana, a small village on the south coast of Sicily in the province of Agrigento. He immigrated to the United States arriving in New York at age 18, in 1903. Gentile fled the country in 1937 while out on $15,000 bail after an arrest for heroin trafficking and returned to Sicily to become a boss in the Sicilian Cosa Nostra. In the US, he was known as "Nick" and in Sicily as "Zu Cola" (Uncle Cola).

Link

Some of these family names do give reason to pause and wonder.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Some of the biggest "mafioso" type crooks that are involved in money-laundering, racketeering, fraud, and drug-running seem to be Big Charity buffs, don't they? It's an easy way to hide and maneuver funds, and people tend to say, "but look at all the good they do"! Bullspit. Fraud is fraud----even when you wrap it up in rainbows and ribbons---there is still a turd in the pretty box.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Mafia, Intelligence & Espionage, illegal Political Campaign contributions, Government contract favors, Medicare fraud...and a curious association with a presidential candidate....

If this isn't the most tantalizing whiff of what really goes on, I don't know what is.

Any investigative journalist willing to look into this could win a Pulitizer. God knows, a federal RICO investigation isn't going to happen. Isolated settlements will bury the real truth. There's racketeering. And it points to something huge.

It seems that no one has been keeping tabs on the home healthcare fraud rampant in metro NY for a few years.

I noticed there is a Texas version of Transcare and Metrocare, too....multi-state operation, possibly?

edit on 16-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I noticed there is a Texas version of Transcare and Metrocare, too....multi-state operation, possibly?

Yeah, I kept running across the Texas based companies when trying to find out more about MetroCare in New York and wrote them off as merely having the same name. This might show a deeper connection however and could be an interesting avenue to further pursue investigating.

Remember, there is also strong indications of CIA involvement with Hillary's new airplane.

If she's the chosen candidate of the shop, there are no lengths to which they would not go to ensure she is safely ensconced within the White House come January 2017.
edit on 16-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Mafia, Intelligence & Espionage, illegal Political Campaign contributions, Government contract favors, Medicare fraud...and a curious association with a presidential candidate....

If this isn't the most tantalizing whiff of what really goes on, I don't know what is.

Any investigative journalist willing to look into this could win a Pulitizer. God knows, a federal RICO investigation isn't going to happen. Isolated settlements will bury the real truth. There's racketeering. And it points to something huge.

It seems that no one has been keeping tabs on the home healthcare fraud rampant in metro NY for a few years.

All because Hillary lied and tried to pull a fast one on the American public; trying to convince them they shouldn't believe their eyes, that they should just go back to sleep, and listen to the lying media.

Well people know they can't believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a politician and they surely can't believe anything the media is pushing, so they have to find the information themselves.

They can't put this genie back into the bottle. Of course they can just wait us out. It won't take long. Americans have memories that last about a microsecond.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Transcare is also operating as TCNY (TransCare New York) in the DOJ Settlement Agreement I posted earlier.

Stands to reason that name merely separates them from TransCare, in Dallas...but they aren't that separate, at all.

I need to look into Transcare, in Dallas.

They also have an ambulance service, BTW.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Evidently, others thought as you do, too.www.vosizneias.com...

Unfortunately, one's character is determined by those that are telling the story.

Throughout all religious texts there are stories of amazing people doing amazing things. These same people that are idolized and worshiped, also did some horrible and terrible things.

I guess it boils down to who is telling the story, and who you believe.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Maybe more to look through here:

A bankruptcy judge handed Lynn Tilton and her Patriarch Partners LLC a minor legal victory Thursday, but the turnaround queen faces more formidable courtroom battles in New York and Delaware as she fends off questions about her handling of what was once a $2.5 billion empire of distressed-company investments.

Judge Stuart Bernstein of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan rejected a bid by investment funds to delve into the past financial affairs of TransCare Corp., a bankrupt ambulance operator that was once controlled by Ms. Tilton’s private equity company. Patriarch objected to the proposed investigation, calling it “improper and abusive.”

TransCare and several affiliates abruptly closed their operations in New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland in February and soon began liquidating in bankruptcy. The bankruptcy left local agencies like the New York City Fire Department picking up the slack to ensure ambulance service continued uninterrupted.

Wall Street Journal

Oh, look here:

It is with great honor that I represent Patriarch Partners and its portfolio companies as its founder and Chief Executive Officer in our collective donation of $200,000.00 to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund.

Best Textiles

From what I recall, the textile industry in Haiti is one of the ones that got screwed over in the fallout for the earthquake.

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join