It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Italian-American doctor? Italian-American Democrat Senator? Plumbers Union? Possible Healthcare fraud? Hillary & Bill Clinton?...I wonder what could possibly connect all of these players.

Now...include this guy in the players, too. A former employee of Transcare -- swept up in the medicare false claims cases:

Revival Home Health Care
Owner: STEVE SHLOMO ZAKHEIM:

READ HIS OBIT

"Zakheim founded Metropolitan Ambulance, an ambulance and medical transport business, and owned Revival Home Health Care. ”

AND

“He also took on many causes, such as personally visiting and advocating for Jonathan Pollard, Robert Manning, and other Jewish prisoners, and treating people near ground zero after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.”

ETA: I don't know if you are familiar with Jonathan Pollard or not...

Link

Jonathan Jay Pollard (born August 7, 1954) is a former intelligence analyst for the United States government. In 1987, as part of a plea agreement, Pollard pleaded guilty to spying for and providing top-secret classified information to Israel. He was sentenced to life in prison for violations of the Espionage Act.[1]

edit on 15-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think we have to assume Healthcare fraud is rampant in NYC...along with many major U.S. cities. There is obviously an organized crime element to it.
A token percentage get prosecuted...the large politically-connected scammers don't get taken down.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Oh what a tangled web we weave.

When first we practice to deceive.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is reason to wonder about how high those political connections go. This is why I have raised the issue.

From the NYT article I cited:

Several of the agencies named in the subpoenas, including Excellent Home Care Services, Girling Health Care of New York, and Personal Touch Home Aides of New York, did not respond to calls seeking comment. A spokeswoman for another, Revival Home Health Care, said that the agency had not received a subpoena.

But, obviously, they did receive a subpeona according to the NYT's research.

STEVE SHLOMO ZAKHEIM

Zakheim was the owner of Revival Home Healthcare, and also closely associated with Transcare:

“Mr. Zakheim established the precedent of Hatzolah volunteers receiving paramedic training; he taught community members CPR in his home. His interest in the work of Hatzolah grew out of his work with Metropolitan Ambulance, a business he founded in the 1980s and later merged with Transcare, a national company.”

Again, from his Obit:

“Zakheim founded Metropolitan Ambulance, an ambulance and medical transport business, and owned Revival Home Health Care.”

Transcare, as I stated a few comments back, appears as a contributor to the Solutions America, PAC -- on the same day, back-to-back on the same FEC filing sheet as three Metrocare employees. BTW, all the contributions to that PAC are impressively high. But also not frequent enough to dismiss the coincidence that contributions came back-to-back on the same day.

I also find it to be a compelling coincidence in light of the mass amount of home healthcare providers that were caught up in this investigation...."nearly all in the metro NYC area."

Also, that particular PAC ‘belongs’ to Rudy Giuliani.

IF Metrocare and Transcare are/have operated thanks to Medicare fraud, they were both donating to Guiliani’s Solutions America Political Action Committee.

So…I wonder how much political-connectedness is really behind this fraud. My sense is that there is something very big behind this.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Metrocare and Transcare together on the same FEC filing sheet donating to Solutions America PAC:

ETA: BTW, I could not help but notice Nicolas Gentile's name.

A search for Nicola Gentile shows this at wiki: Link

Nicola Gentile (June 12, 1885 – unknown),[1] also known as Nick Gentile, was a Sicilian mafioso and an organized crime figure in New York City during the 1920s and 1930s. He was also known for publishing his memoirs which, violating the mafiosi code known as omerta, revealed many details of the Sicilian and American underworld. Gentile was born in Siculiana, a small village on the south coast of Sicily in the province of Agrigento. He immigrated to the United States arriving in New York at age 18, in 1903. Gentile fled the country in 1937 while out on $15,000 bail after an arrest for heroin trafficking and returned to Sicily to become a boss in the Sicilian Cosa Nostra. In the US, he was known as "Nick" and in Sicily as "Zu Cola" (Uncle Cola).

Probably a coincidence. But, who knows...worth mentioning, I guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Love how Sen. Diane Savino welcomed Hillary to a fundraiser at Mob boss Paul Castellano's old mansion.

Hillary to visit notorious mob mansion for fundraiser

nypost.com...
edit on 15-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Metrocare and Transcare together on the same FEC filing sheet donating to Solutions America PAC:

(rt. click to enlarge in new winow)

Whoa. AWESOME find!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This research is getting just too cool.

Keep going.

Somebody is watching.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Larry Kaplan (the name appearing for Transcare on the FEC filing sheet) was, in fact, named a defendant with Transcare in a DOJ Medicare false claims case. I posted that link earlier.

Donated the same day and back-to-back with three Metrocare employees.

I think there is a connection between these home healthcare providers in metro NYC that were caught up in this investigation. And I don't think Metrocare can be ruled out. In fact, I cannot explain their revenue based on their online presence -- which is practically nil.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Looks like Sen. Savino is an old friend of New York Labor Unions.

Sen. Savino, who was a top labor official with DC 37 before her election in 2004, was less sanguine in her assessment of Tier VI, which she voted against, along with her fellow members of the Independent Democratic Conference.

nycdistrictcouncil.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ambulance services tickles my brain.

About MetroCare Givers
325 Gold Street, Suite 300
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Price & Availability: (888) 865-2903
General Info: (212) 689-7000
Fax: (212) 689-7020

sourec

Transcare consisted of several former medical transportation companies that merged into one company. Those companies include AA Ambulance, MetroCare, Metropolitan Ambulance, Metro North Ambulance, United Ambulance, UniMet, Alamo EMS and Abbey Richmond Ambulance.

Wikipedia

Not sure if related?

But:

Tri-Borough Home Care, Ltd. d/b/a Metrocare Givers, a division of Tri-Borough Home Care, Ltd.

Kenrick L. Cort –50 Shares
President/CEO, Tri-borough Home Care, Ltd.

direct .pdf link

Tri-borough Home Care LTD
1414 Utica Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203-6616 | view map
(718) 552-2638
www.triboroughhomecare.com

Location Type: Headquarters
Industry: Offices and Clinics of Health Practitioners, N.E.C.
Ownership: Private
Year Founded: 1996
Sales Range: $5,000,000 to $9,999,999
Employees: 50 to 100

Cortera

Sales range from $ 5 million to $10 million with 50-100 employees.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Larry Kaplan (the name appearing for Transcare on the FEC filing sheet) was, in fact, named a defendant with Transcare in a DOJ Medicare false claims case. I posted that link earlier.

Donated the same day and back-to-back with three Metrocare employees.

I think there is a connection between these home healthcare providers in metro NYC that were caught up in this investigation. And I don't think Metrocare can be ruled out. In fact, I cannot explain their revenue based on their online presence -- which is practically nil.

Find any connection with TVS Healthcare?
Here's why:

Thomas V. Savino
Consulting
TVS Healthcare Management January 2008 – Present (8 years 9 months)
Provide consulting services Home health care companies & assist management.

us.linkedin.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Again from the NYT link:

The agencies and their vendors are certified by the state’s Department of Health, which also certifies the schools that train aides. But the schools themselves certify the aides as having completed the required training. Because there is no central registry for those certifications, state officials do not know how many home health aides are working in the state at any given time.

(I hope people will read that entire article carefully.)

So...here's a scenario:

These businesses, perhaps like Metrocare, offer home healthcare training, they can outfit a location with medical supplies -- like Chelsea's -- without suspicion while also giving credibility to the business. But they never actually train anyone -- or few people. Meanwhile, they have access to names of medicare recipients (thanks to political connections) and fraudulently charge medicare for services not rendered...or minimally rendered...or unlawfully rendered....

I don't like to speculate...but I do think the above could be accomplished after reading that NYT article.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Metrocare Ambulance, Montefiore Medical Center, and a 9/11 first responder victim:

Link

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

No..I saw that earlier, too.

I almost want to say that "TVS Healthcare' is just a new 'fraud' home healthcare business title to operate under. I sure don't see any active business being marketed or evidenced after poking around online.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I almost want to say that "TVS Healthcare' is just a new 'fraud' home healthcare business title to operate under. I sure don't see any active business being marketing or evidenced after poking around online.

Savino starts it after he ended with Metrocare.
So yes...SAME game--NEW name.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Regarding your health businesses research. Clinton was caught years ago taking illegal campaign donations via fictitious people. People who occupations included dishwasher were donating the max amounts to the candidates. Upon investigation the people listed either did not exist or never made a donation.

I am wondering if you maybe found the same setup using the home healthcare companies and New York's apparent failure to keep accurate detailed records.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I almost want to say that "TVS Healthcare' is just a new 'fraud' home healthcare business title to operate under. I sure don't see any active business being marketing or evidenced after poking around online.

Savino starts it after he ended with Metrocare.
So yes...SAME game--NEW name.

But did Metrocare end? Nope.

They still answer the phone.

It is like they aren't really in business anymore -- according to the info about them online -- scant. But they apparently still answer the phone and I bet they still file claims with Medicare.

ETA: Obviously we have confirmed they are still in business...but, man, there is not much online to prove they actually do what they claim to do.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Need to take a look at the Board of Directors, and what physicians are invested.

Physicians are prohibited from referring DHS payable by Medicare or Medicaid to any entity with which the physician has a financial relationship unless an exception is met.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I mentioned many pages back that I once received an email, in 2010, at an unpublished email address from someone unknown to me, who named my young son's first name and mentioned my birthday. It was during a time that I was blogging on compelling information (IMO) about another taboo political subject.

I traced the IP address to the 'Center for Progressive Training'....a healthcare provider training center in Georgia.

I always believed it to be some kind of front business.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join