It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is amazing research.

Looks like some high ups have a nice little racketeering cabal going on, and probably have for quite some time.

Too bad you can't trust certain alphabet agencies to do anything about it on any kind of grand scale.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MotherMayEye

All this talk about medical..

Clinton Foundation plans to spin off flagship health project

So the Clinton's want to take this same NY Healthcare fraud machine model global...while filling the rolls of all of the principle controlling/profiting entities itself.

Clear now, why they won't agree to transfer the Clinton Foundation to Bill Gates while campaigning and if elected.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The Healthcare Association of New York State, a trade group whose members include hospitals and nursing homes, estimated that raising the wage to $15 per hour will cost the health industry $2.9 billion in higher annual direct and indirect costs. The group estimated that most of the costs – more than $1.7 billion – would affect home care providers.

“It is important not to listen to fearmongering that seeks to inflate this cost,” he said, “and to bear in mind the savings that will come as the state no longer needs to subsidize assistance programs for people working full time but earning poverty wages.”

This speaks volumes. With a little reading between the lines, it explains just how big the "Racket" is.

Unfortunately, it needs a thread of its own to even touch the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This is amazing research.

Looks like some high ups have a nice little racketeering cabal going on, and probably have for quite some time.

Too bad you can't trust certain alphabet agencies to do anything about it on any kind of grand scale.

If you look at the history of our government with Blue Cross and Blue Shield, you can watch the growth of this racket from its infancy. Follow the money, and you will see how the people were sacrificed along the way until they were completely consumed alive.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I wish I had more time to dig into this today!

I want to leave this snip from another NYT piece here, it's from 2003....this is the first time I found Steven Zakheim's name associated with MetroCare:

An ambulance company executive was accused yesterday of violating campaign-contribution laws. Federal charges of making $32,500 in illegal campaign contributions were filed against Steven Zakheim, an official of MetroCare Ambulance, Roslynn R. Mauskopf, the United States attorney in Brooklyn, announced. In 2000, MetroCare became the first for-profit company to get a city contract to have its ambulances answer 911 calls. Prosecutors said that Mr. Zakheim reimbursed employees for ''straw donations,'' intended to circumvent limits of federal campaign law, given to, among others, Rudolph W. Giuliani and Senator Charles E. Schumer. The prosecutors did not allege wrongdoing by the candidates. William Glaberson (NYT)

Not to repeat myself, but I mentioned Zakheim a couple of pages back...he is behind TWO of the home healthcare businesses that were caught up in the Medicare false claims/fraud activity:

Revival Home Health Care
Owner: STEVE SHLOMO ZAKHEIM:

READ HIS OBIT

"Zakheim founded Metropolitan Ambulance, an ambulance and medical transport business, and owned Revival Home Health Care. ”

AND

“He also took on many causes, such as personally visiting and advocating for Jonathan Pollard, Robert Manning, and other Jewish prisoners, and treating people near ground zero after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.”

Link

Jonathan Jay Pollard (born August 7, 1954) is a former intelligence analyst for the United States government. In 1987, as part of a plea agreement, Pollard pleaded guilty to spying for and providing top-secret classified information to Israel. He was sentenced to life in prison for violations of the Espionage Act.[1]

Zakheim was also mentioned in a Settlement agreement between the DOJ & Transcare: pdf here

Larry Kaplan was the whistleblower and beneficiary to that Settlement Agreement.

Larry Kaplan is also the name appearing as Transcare's Financial Director on the FEC sheet below, for contributions to Guiliani's PAC Solutions America....right under THREE Metrocare employee donations:

AGAIN...from the NYT piece: "Mr. Zakheim reimbursed employees for ''straw donations,'' intended to circumvent limits of federal campaign law, given to, among others, Rudolph W. Giuliani and Senator Charles E. Schumer."

ETA:

AND Metrocare is listed at Chelsea Clinton's apartment address. Why? What does this new connection to another politician mean?

edit on 16-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This may be why Zakheim was making donations to politicians of both stripes:

City Ambulance War

Union officials say the FDNY doesn’t have a tight enough grip on discipline because it doesn’t have the power to punish or fire private ambulance workers.

The threat that the conflict is causing EMTs from both sides to ignore lifesaving protocols triggered City Council hearings, scheduled for today.

“We don’t want to have a death and have to react,” said Councilman Larry Warden (D-Bronx). “This could be a life-and-death situation.”

THE trouble started when St. Barnabas Hospital in The Bronx announced early last month that it had hired MetroCare to handle its ambulance service.

Until MetroCare’s arrival, when a New Yorker dialed 911, he or she would get either an EMS ambulance owned by the city or an ambulance owned and operated by a private hospital, whichever could answer the call fastest.

Now Brookdale University Hospital, Brooklyn Community Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center also have decided to contract with MetroCare.

Zakheim said MetroCare will barely make a profit from the 911 service, explaining that he’s entered the emergency system because “I wanted to make a difference.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Notice in the FEC records below, too, that Metrocare INC and Metrocare Ambulance share the same Brooklyn Zip Code. Considering Zakheim owned and worked for two other home healthcare businesses + ambulance services -- Metropolitan Ambulance/Revival Home Health Care and Transcare INC/Transcare ambulance -- it seems very likely that Metrocare Ambulance is, in fact, Metrocare INC's transport system.

Campaign contribution activity for Metrocare and Transcare:

Shady businesses committing Medicare/Medicaid fraud AND ILLEGALLY donating to political campaigns and PACs:

"Mr. Zakheim reimbursed employees for ''straw donations,'' intended to circumvent limits of federal campaign law, given to, among others, Rudolph W. Giuliani and Senator Charles E. Schumer."

AND now one of these businesses is associated with the Clintons through Chelsea's apartment??? There's something big here to be uncovered.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It means our government is rotten to the core. Turn over any rock on Capitol Hill and you will find a nest of worms.

Ever seen a building infested with termites?

Don't touch anything or it will crumble between your fingers.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Zakheim said MetroCare will barely make a profit from the 911 service, explaining that he’s entered the emergency system because “I wanted to make a difference.

Ha ha ha!

Also, that pretty much confirms the ambulance service belongs to Metrocare, INC, and it isn't a separate business that happens to share the same name.

Zakheim is behind Metrocare...Thomas V. Savino is/was just the President/Vice President.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Do either of these companies have links to CareMount Medical or Massachusetts General Hospital from the memo circulated online signed by Dr. Lisa Bardack discussing Hillary's "good" health?

Link to the Letter

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Steve Zakheim Passes Away

Haredi community activist Steve "Shlomo" Zakheim passed away on Rosh Hashana.

Zakheim dontaed tons of money to haredi causes, but he was also a criminal and fraudster who was banned by the New York State Department of Health from having anything to do with hospitals and ambulance companies because of the money he illegally took and because of mismanagement.

Zakheim illegally donated tens of thousands of dollars to favored politicians by forcing his employees to write personal checks for contributions and then repaying those employees in cash.

Zakheim allegedly did another awful thing…

What else did Zakheim do? Zakheim also allegedly coerced female employees to do sexual favors for him and for other company execuitives.

Zakheim settled the lawsuit based on these allegations out of court and denied the claims.

Steve Zakheim was, all in all, a bad guy – and haredi news websites and newspapers will never report the truth about him. Instead, he will be canonized as another haredi "tzaddik."

failedmessiah.typepad.com...

link   

Also, that pretty much confirms the ambulance service belongs to Metrocare, INC, and it isn't a separate business that happens to share the same name.

I am willing to bet you that the connections don't stop there.

Capitol Hill is not really a hill, is a mountain sitting on top of a cesspool.

We have know for a long time that our government is corrupt and deadly, we just didn't want to think about how deep the pit actually goes.

Those looking for the gates to hell have been looking in the wrong places.

edit on 16-9-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It means our government is rotten to the core. Turn over any rock on Capitol Hill and you will find a nest of worms.

Ever seen a building infested with termites?

Don't touch anything or it will crumble between your fingers.

Yes...it begs the question...what did Zakheim -- the criminal-mind behind MetroCare -- discuss when he personally visited Jonathan Pollard?

Jonathan Jay Pollard (born August 7, 1954) is a former intelligence analyst for the United States government. In 1987, as part of a plea agreement, Pollard pleaded guilty to spying for and providing top-secret classified information to Israel. He was sentenced to life in prison for violations of the Espionage Act.

This story has tentacles.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yes...it begs the question...what did Zakheim -- the criminal-mind behind MetroCare -- discuss when he personally visited Jonathan Pollard?
[

Jonathan Jay Pollard (born August 7, 1954) is a former intelligence analyst for the United States government. In 1987, as part of a plea agreement, Pollard pleaded guilty to spying for and providing top-secret classified information to Israel. He was sentenced to life in prison for violations of the Espionage Act. This story has tentacles.

May explain why the Clintons need a private server and why those emails needed to be destroyed.

edit on 16-9-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Bad format.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, he sounds pretty awful

By all accounts I have found, he has a lead role in this enterprise which takes in money from Medicare fraud and funnels money to campaigns & PACs illegally.

...and possibly for favors, by way of government contracts.

...and I think it's safe to assume certain important political figures look entirely the other way.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

CAFEMA, LLC

Company Number
Status
Active
Incorporation Date
18 December 2012 (over 3 years ago)
Company Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Jurisdiction
New York (US)
Registered Address

C/O ELLYN ROTH MITTMAN, ESQ., 110 EAST 59TH STREET 23RD FL, NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10022
United States

Previous Names

CAFEMA, LLC

Open Corporates

Ellyn Roth Mittman 110 E 59th St New York NY 10022 P2008 N/A Activist $4,600.00 01/25/2007 $2,300.00

Clinton's Donor List

Well, at least we know why Chelsea chose this attorney to set up her LLC.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

i knew steve zakheim personally. he was a great guy and i still believe those accusations are false.
just my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I am not sure how you can discount them entirely...

There are three Metrocare employees and one Transcare employee all donating to Guiliani's PAC back-to-back, on the same day:

All but one were $1500 donations, the 'one' being $1000.

It sure looks like this one is true: "Zakheim illegally donated tens of thousands of dollars to favored politicians by forcing his employees to write personal checks for contributions and then repaying those employees in cash."

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

i knew steve zakheim personally. he was a great guy and i still believe those accusations are false.
just my 2 cents

All of them?

The fraud or the sexual abuse?

I know it is never pleasant when a friend, neighbor, or loved one is found to be someone other than what we thought they were, but some of the most notorious figures in history have pulled the wool over many an eye.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

the sexual abuse is what i believe was fraudulent. he always had people around him. never closed the door when a female was.in his office. the business stuff im not 100% but i did handle his insurance for several years and i made sure that was legit at least

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join