It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
And if I am correct it mentioned green if i am not mistaken many people around the world have seen green planet something like that by the moon in night time maybe i'm wrong

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

"Thank Mr. Teeth" anagrams to "Mark the tenth." I don't recall if that is in this thread or one of the others I've been following one a few different forums.

The 10th Amendment:"

Here..
"The Tenth Amendment, or Amendment X of the United States Constitution is the section of the Bill of Rights that basically says that any power that is not given to the federal government is given to the people or the states.""

It was here, but there are to many pages to find now. Lol😊
edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Hopping back to the bill, I wanted to take a look at this:

SA10 = say ten = satan

The $ within the orobouros represents the Federal Reserve and our dependancy upon fiat currency

The "A" is the pin given to those who worked on the Manhattan project, a top secret program centered around the design and construction of the atomic bomb, there is also the iconography associated with the Hanged Man (or possibly the 9/11 picture of a person jumping)

The "1" is within the Owl of Minerva and also includes the iconography of the "All Seeing Eye" both of which refer to secret societies and their prevalence within the upper echelons of government.

The "0" would be the Tower of Bable, this is associated with a time in which all of humanity was united for a single purpose (to build the tower, among other things) and spoke a single language. This is modified with the image of a serpent slithering up the stairs, which to me speaks to the deception we have fallen for since the fall of the tower and the fact that we often 'speak past' one another and don't really hear one another's arguments; kind of like what has seemed to have recently happened within this thread.

Taking all of these together in context with the rest of the symbolism in the bill, I think this further enforces the idea that we have become a fractured and divided people who fall for all of the manipulations practiced by the Federal Beast and the others represented by these 4 symbols; the other three being our intelligence agencies (top secret programs), secret societies (Bohemian Grove, for example), and religions (Tower of Babel).

All of the above things are used to keep the masses in line to the whims of those who understand the secret meanings behind the symbols.

All of that being said, I think that would preclude this being a project of the Minerva program linked a few pages ago. Again we have to ask ourselves if a secret government program would put out this imagery surrounding what is included in the bill. What government agency would point out government shenanigans?

Just a few more observations related to the bill and what it is trying to tell us.

I fully admit I could be way off base with this, so please feel free shoot holes in these ideas.

Just off the cuff I read the letters as Sale. I have no connection or background info to support this. It's the snake on the side, it looks like a small letter "e" to me.

STM

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

A few people linked to Mr. Teeth through Facebook have mentioned that it will affect the entire globe when I've asked. Taking it with a pinch of salt, though.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: MiddleInitial

What part of the world is that smoke coming from in the lower photo? Anybody recognize the satellite? Doesn't it look like a photoshopped explosion or something?

edit on 14-9-2016 by MarkOfTheV because: further clarification

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Been googling this...today is the first day I've heard of this. Seems this may be a viral campaign for the new season of American Horror Story

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

9/11 ground zero.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That's where the World Centers were. Old image of ground zero 9/11/01.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

You really could be right... they've been pumping the advertising but the marketing on TV and the design of this Badselfeater stuff looks like two separate campaigns.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Gosh I feel kind of guilty for not instinctively knowing that... thanks guys.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Mr teeth is replying to comments on his youtube channel

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hey... Could this be a promo for the Snowden movie coming out Friday? I thought I heard he's supposed to do a live interview online starting today with him or something. I don't know, could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vyhEjBRkqQ and this is what is in the video EDMONTON ALBERTA CANADA WARNING

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: errck

I don't think thats the same Mr. Teeth dude.

BadSelfEater has a youtube channel with private videos. You can get the links from the main website.

Blank Video BadSelfEater

edit on 14-9-2016 by MarkOfTheV because: .

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Do we know for certain that that Mr Teeth and the other Mr Teeth are the same ? The current facebook page has had no activity since June. Somebody stole Mr Teeth's identity .......

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

very easy - thats NYC on 9-11. WTC is on fire.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thank you for this!

I probably could have taken the time myself and done it, but I'm at work today and just keeping up with the thread here and on a few other forums saps all the time I might have for this kind of activity.

I agree that the stock activity does appear within normal parameters.

Gold/Silver price for today also appear within norms, though both appear to be near a 30 day low.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: errck

That is unrelated

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BOTAL
Has anyone mentioned that on mobile devices badselfeater.com displays two different images when you rotate your device landscape vs. normal ?

Cool catch, i missed it.

edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: another_lurker
Another Mr. Teeth facebook page is coming up. This one seems to have the cover photo from the video that I posted this morning. Not sure where it's taking us and I don't read the other languages on the page. This page is older and I came across it earlier, but didn't link it since it's been dormant for months.

Mr. Teeth 2

A_L

Odd page no real links to the images we have seen so far.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join