It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

Its a .png file on a timer. .png files allow for transparency. Once the photo timer runs out, the next photo loads, the initial photo was always blank, then the opacity of the other photos changes to make them visible.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
It's not a very classy one but it only took me 2 minutes to make it. Lol

Lol.

Off topic just to have a laugh about tin foil hats so hopefully the mods will leave this here. Just in case everything goes to poo in 2.5 hours.

Maybe the countdown was set up so that multiple ATS members would wear tin foil hats.

This experiment will then allow the elite to determine where ATS members are when they start beaming microwaves at the US.

Then every tin foil hat wearer turns into a mobile Guy Forkes sparky as they run around with sparks flying off their cooking brain.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Badselfeater.com just played a video (audio only). JFK's speech about secret societies and government secrecy. Interesting. Now I'm even more convinced it's a promo for Snowden's movie in Friday and that the timer is leading up to his online interview!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Onthebit

It reminds me, by direction and general flow, of the Tigress and Euphrates rivers.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: MiddleInitial

What part of the world is that smoke coming from in the lower photo? Anybody recognize the satellite? Doesn't it look like a photoshopped explosion or something?

It looks to me like Manhattan, NY; I thought that the first time that I saw it, but haven't done a comparison of sat images.

A_L

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm sure this has been discussed but I'm only just now seeing the Disney symbol in the lower right.

Could they (whoever has the website) get in trouble for Copyright infringement?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zackyri

Those look like metal printing plates, the kind you use on a printing press and it looks like someone poked holes in them to prevent anymore prints from being made, wherever those images came from is the source of those bills
edit on Wed20169V201638330 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed20169V201647330 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

are those graphics new on the BSE site?

they almost look like constellations:

Lyra/Cygnus

Upper half of Orion

Big Dipper / Polaris

----rescind that: only the last is big dipper like. the rest aren't accurate enough.

edit on 9/14/2016 by drphilxr because: rescinded idea

link   
a reply to: Rapha

That's OK I'm not wearing it anymore, I only wore it for the picture. Lol also if you notice the K40 electronics shirt I'm wearing, I'm not unfamiliar with radar.
edit on Wed20169V201644330 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: zackyri

Has anyone figured out the significance of those marks/bullet holes? Why are they always in a different position?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

This thread is moving so fast, I must have missed it, btw, I was watching Hannibal earlier.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Disney in one corner, Apple in another.

And yes, the trademark infringement aspect has been discussed and lead to some ugliness in the thread; thankfully that has since been handled.

The trademarks used on the bill leads many of us to agree that that is what prevents this from being part of a viral marketing campaign as large companies tend to get very touch when you start diluting their trademark and employ teams of flesh-eating lawyers (saw another member use this phrase in the Chelsea Clinton Home home healthcare thread and it tickled me so much I've been waiting on the chance to use it, so thank you!) to jealously protect such intellectual property; Disney is especially notorious for this.

I have seen discussions over on arfcom that indicate that federalbeast.com is being prepped to be moved to a new server and I would wager all my stars that page becomes active once the countdown reaches 0; if the recently banned member wants them he's welcome to them, lol.

Just a little over 2 hours before 0 is reached by the countdown and then we can then begin dissecting whatever is revealed by the countdown.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sideysid
I did a search on ATS but could not find any reference to this already being posted so apologies if it already has.

The artwork on these bills are very intricate and are loaded with hidden occult and political meanings.

'Beast Bill' front:

'Beast Bill' back:

Heres a link to the high res versions;

Front

Back

These 'Beast Bills' are being discovered around the US and are linked to two separate sites:

Mr Teeth Facebook profile page - videos, images and posts are regularly posted containing clues

BadSelfEater - the countdown timer that ends on September 14th, 2016 at 4:00 PM PST.

In all probability this is most likely an ARG (alternative reality game), Art project or is a viral marketing scheme. The first original finder of the bill was a reddit user named Iamjj12 who supposedly has links to being an art dealer.

However I thought this was worthy of a thread just to go into detail of the various meanings of the artwork itself.

Whats intriguing to me is that even folded they have more meaning and also link with clues on the Mr.Teeth Facebook profile.

Front folded featuring the image of 'Baphomet' and words 'PETY' and 'LORD' (which shows in two places)

Back folded which then feature the words 'THE URICA BOWT'

I believe this links to this boat image portrayed in one of the profile images in Mr.Teeth's facebook page

Which is the Eureka boat designed by Andrew Higgins that when reversed image search links to here

The imagery meanings themselves have been picked apart by various sites;

High-res link

High-res link

Some VIP missed things:

In the large crack in the ground, right above the stabbed woman, there is a sickle and a communist bloc helmet with a crack in it.

"The iconic hammer and sickle design was a modern touch – the union of the hammer (workers) and the sickle (peasants) represents the victorious and enduring revolutionary alliance. The famous emblem is topped by an inconspicuous red star representing the rule of the Communist Party."

The huge beast on the back is the China red dragon!! The green symbol with the dots and the countries China, Japan, Brazil, Belgium, Switzerland also has 3 communist stars!!!!

Soooo the world including the USA as we know it is going to be attacked by the latent communist countries?? China and Russia moving in for the big one!!!! The big kill WW3!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Downturn
The Bill is now blank on the website

badselfeater

Cool!

1 dollar Bill Murray.. BFM. ok back to business.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Exodus 7:17
'Thus says the LORD, "By this you shall know that I am the LORD: behold, I will strike the water that is in the Nile with the staff that is in my hand, and it will be turned to blood.

Psalm 78:44
And turned their rivers to blood, And their streams, they could not drink.

Revelation 8:10
Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.

maybe 3 rivers are not 3 rivers but this maby im wrong

link   
a reply to: MrsMinxy

I am a wimp too but I'm recruiting non scaredy cats to watch it with me so I think I will ! You can do it !

link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

Those look like metal printing plates, the kind you use on a printing press and it looks like someone poked holes in them to prevent anymore prints bring made, wherever those images came from is the source of those bills

Printing plates would have a reverse image.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarcusCooper

Has anyone figured out the significance of those marks/bullet holes? Why are they always in a different position?

Not sure if it is just me but, that looks like a photo filter/app to make bullet holes in an existing picture. Not seen anyone else post it.

edit on 1492016 by bilbous because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

thank you for responding. Interesting turn of events, interesting indeed.

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I see you got a haircut on the "Bill"
what a stud

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join