It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

This reminds me of Soros making, what was it, a billion when he shorted the Euro (or maybe it was the british pound?) right before Brexit.

Is there any way to see if Soros is shorting the dollar?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sleepdeprived

They are both countries actively attempting to move to a gold standard. Russia has been trying for almost a decade, however China announced their move back in April, I think. That'd be a very damaging thing for the world right now.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

"China owns $1.241 trillion U.S. debt. As of June 2016, it was the largest foreign holder. Japan is next, holding $1.148 trillion. Both Japan and China want to keep the value of the dollar high when compared to their currencies. That helps their exports to the United States seem more affordable, which helps their economies grow. That's why, despite China's occasional threats to sell its holdings, both countries are happy to be America's biggest foreign bankers. China replaced the United Kingdom as the second largest foreign holder on May 31, 2007. That's when it increased its holdings to $699 billion, outpacing the UK's $640 billion."

www.thebalance.com...

Learn Mandarin. 😣

Pretty sure that much goes unaccountable yearly by the Pentagon just like the day before 9-11.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: zackyri

Those look like metal printing plates, the kind you use on a printing press and it looks like someone poked holes in them to prevent anymore prints bring made, wherever those images came from is the source of those bills

Printing plates would have a reverse image.

Offset plates don't. But those things don't look like the standard printing plates either.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

This reminds me of Soros making, what was it, a billion when he shorted the Euro (or maybe it was the british pound?) right before Brexit.

Is there any way to see if Soros is shorting the dollar?

I know he is short Deutsche bank

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It's Snowden. I'm telling you...
nerdreactor.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Also, there was a poster last night on 4chan who claimed to have figured out an email address and was in contact with the people behind this.

He said that the information that was coming out today referred to a global currency resent/move to a single digital currency which would have far reaching effects on global markets.

This fits in with the possibility of China moving to a gold-backed currency in lieu of the petro dollar. This would indeed collapse our economy and put a large dint in everyone's finances who was not prepared for such an outcome.

Most people would not have a clue what was happening until it was too far gone and bread jumped to $50/loaf. At that point we see food riots similar to what happened in the middle east where you had people carrying around wheelbarrow fulls of cash to buy just a few items at the grocery stores.

This is indeed a frightening possibility to consider knowing how plausible it is.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
The images don't change physically, it just alters how we perceive them if you flip them upside-down. Like those picture of a woman and a cat in the same picture... If that makes sense? Flipping them and forgetting what the standard photo portrays. I don't know if there's anything to it, but thought it was worth mentioning

And thank you! I've been here before, but took a very, very long break. It's great to be back!
edit on 14-9-2016 by TheGlitchyNinja because: Added photo

link   
a reply to: qiwi676

I thought that earlier, but i couldn't get an actual release date. Must be select cities.
Brb going to look at I M D B.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: qiwi676

Boooo.....

Boooooo....

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It's not the movie. It's the live interview with Snowden himself via satellite from Moscow. Not Oliver Stone.
edit on 14 9 2016 by qiwi676 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: schmae
a reply to: seentoomuch

Everything will be o k . Don't be scared

I'm literally hiding under the covers due to staying up all night and today 'cause of this thread. I've got my Mac on my lap, a glass of white wine on the night stand and my loyal Golden Retriever next to the bed. My pantry is well stocked, I've got good neighbors and most of my family live in this neighborhood. And lol, I still have all the survival gear that I bought years ago in the garage including a really big generator, Briggs Stratton. And a garden in back and hunting gear. If it all ends today I'm going in comfort.

STM

link   
Given the imagery of Ground Zero, the petro-dollar, and so forth - I've been wondering, what would happen if a leak confirmed the 9/11 theories that the attacks were in fact orchestrated by our government?

Also, for those thinking it's marketing for NBC's Blindspot, the timing doesn't quite line up. Blindspot is supposed to premier tonight at 10 ET, the timer runs to zero well before that. Given the precision that everything else surrounding this thing has had, that doesn't seem to fit the modus operandi, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
In the history of currency devaluations - and this could be one - the population is NEVER told until after the fact to prevent mass chaos/ bank panic. See the historical events with the Mexican peso and the Argentinian peso to name a few...

This is a very good point! This could be one. I think its inevitable, so why not this way?

Alas, the current money system has to be brought down sooner or later. And you cannot create new without destroying the former in this case. I'm anticipating hard times to come money wise, but I'm not worried. We'll adapt. You guys in the US will adapt. The world will adapt.

We humans are better than we give us credit for, at least I'd like to believe so.

link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: Dragoon01

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: zackyri

Those look like metal printing plates, the kind you use on a printing press and it looks like someone poked holes in them to prevent anymore prints bring made, wherever those images came from is the source of those bills

Printing plates would have a reverse image.

Offset plates don't. But those things don't look like the standard printing plates either.

AH yes, okay.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

no way to see that without being an insider. remember - Soros essentially DID short the dollar by converting 37% of his assets into GOLD....

hence, a Chinese Au backed currency announcement would fall nicely into his evil hands...$1,325/oz--> 10K/oz

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

You and me both, I've been fully prepared for any type of collapse for some time now

link   
A couple paste bins worth considering:

/sih4HpjD

/wLaRNXbb

you'll have to add them to the end of the p a s t e b i n . c o m URL since we can't link them here.

link   
Then there is this but,not exactly unknown news..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Aww man I'm going to have to stay up and see what happens, and I'm knackered! As someone else said, it's been a good ride, even if it just turns out to be a bit of viral marketing

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join