It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Everything will be o k . Don't be scared

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sleepdeprived

I don't see the helmet and sickle, rather I see the scales Lady Justice would be holding if not for the knife:

Maybe I'm blind.
edit on 14-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Lol..
Thanks, just having a little fun for a second. Ok back to business.πŸ€—

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sleepdeprived

originally posted by: sideysid
I did a search on ATS but could not find any reference to this already being posted so apologies if it already has.

The artwork on these bills are very intricate and are loaded with hidden occult and political meanings.

'Beast Bill' front:

'Beast Bill' back:

Heres a link to the high res versions;

Front

Back

These 'Beast Bills' are being discovered around the US and are linked to two separate sites:

Mr Teeth Facebook profile page - videos, images and posts are regularly posted containing clues

BadSelfEater - the countdown timer that ends on September 14th, 2016 at 4:00 PM PST.

In all probability this is most likely an ARG (alternative reality game), Art project or is a viral marketing scheme. The first original finder of the bill was a reddit user named Iamjj12 who supposedly has links to being an art dealer.

However I thought this was worthy of a thread just to go into detail of the various meanings of the artwork itself.

Whats intriguing to me is that even folded they have more meaning and also link with clues on the Mr.Teeth Facebook profile.

Front folded featuring the image of 'Baphomet' and words 'PETY' and 'LORD' (which shows in two places)

Back folded which then feature the words 'THE URICA BOWT'

I believe this links to this boat image portrayed in one of the profile images in Mr.Teeth's facebook page

Which is the Eureka boat designed by Andrew Higgins that when reversed image search links to here

The imagery meanings themselves have been picked apart by various sites;

High-res link

High-res link

Some VIP missed things:

In the large crack in the ground, right above the stabbed woman, there is a sickle and a communist bloc helmet with a crack in it.

"The iconic hammer and sickle design was a modern touch – the union of the hammer (workers) and the sickle (peasants) represents the victorious and enduring revolutionary alliance. The famous emblem is topped by an inconspicuous red star representing the rule of the Communist Party."

The huge beast on the back is the China red dragon!! The green symbol with the dots and the countries China, Japan, Brazil, Belgium, Switzerland also has 3 communist stars!!!!

Soooo the world including the USA as we know it is going to be attacked by the latent communist countries?? China and Russia moving in for the big one!!!! The big kill WW3!

Possibly currency wise. There are a lot fronts to war

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

From the beginning i wondered - without posting - is this a suprise announcement that China will unveil a GOLD backed reserve currency ?

That - would sink the US economy - and send the world reeling.

The price of gold would shoot to possibly $10000/oz. The US would not be able to pay its debts, and our dollars would be worthless.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
gallery.sjsu.edu...

Sacrifices in the Sumerian Culture

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
During the financial meltdown of 08 I bought tons and tons of canned food, batteries, the works ! Then a couple years later when I had to throw them all out due to expiration , my son , with the wisdom of a 15 yr old , said '' dont' worry , there will be another armageddon'. He was joking of course but it was funny and true. There will always be a reason to get freaked out, paranoid and stock up or plan to bug out. I have ZERO feelings that is what is coming but it's been a lot of fun to journey this little riddle with you all.
The creep factor and the detail they've gone to have really made it fun and chilling !
Six minutes until the Mouth comes back !

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

A thousand stars for the scariest post on the thread !

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Long time lurker, New time member. I will make sure to do a post for intros later tomorrow.

Has anyone mentioned flipping the badselfeater.com website upside down after turning the auto rotate off on the phone? I haven't seen anyone mention it and I've religiously been keeping tabs here, reddit and 4chan.

Flipping it over, brings new imagery, the praying hands become an ink pen, the scales a cup over flowing. The rest I won't mention, so everyone can come to their own conclusions... Albeit, the middle of the normal bill (not landscaped), is oddly shaped like Illinois with the Manhattan pin being directlty of Chicago with a person ascending from the building...

ETA : I haven't seen anyone mention the English translation of the lyrics to the Hannibal song yet, so here:

Mi sopragiunse uno soave sonno- Sweet sleep overcame me

Ego dominus tuus – I am your master
Vide cor tuum – See your heart
E d’esto core ardendo – And of this burning heart
Cor tuum – Your heart
(Chorus: Lei paventosa) – (Chorus: She trembling)
Umilmente pascea. – Obediently eats.
Appreso gir lo ne vedea piangendo. – Weeping, I saw him then depart from me.

La letizia si convertia – Joy is converted
In amarissimo pianto – To bitterest tears

Io sono in pace – I am in peace
Cor meum – My heart
Io sono in pace – I am in peace
Vide cor meum – See my heart
edit on 14-9-2016 by TheGlitchyNinja because: ETA more content

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Not necessarily, those could have been the first plates that he made then when he realized the image had to be reversed he damaged the first set of plates all it would take is a few minutes to go back into the computer and have it reverse the image and print new plates, if I remember correctly, those plates are laser cut and it would only take a short time to make a new set with the image reversed

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: schmae
During the financial meltdown of 08 I bought tons and tons of canned food, batteries, the works ! Then a couple years later when I had to throw them all out due to expiration , my son , with the wisdom of a 15 yr old , said '' dont' worry , there will be another armageddon'. He was joking of course but it was funny and true. There will always be a reason to get freaked out, paranoid and stock up or plan to bug out. I have ZERO feelings that is what is coming but it's been a lot of fun to journey this little riddle with you all.
The creep factor and the detail they've gone to have really made it fun and chilling !
Six minutes until the Mouth comes back !

Let me tell you something that might make you a little sick.
You didnt have to throw those can goods out. As long as the can is not bulging or damaged the food inside is perfectly fine many years after the expiration date.
What you purchased for 08 would still be perfectly fine for 16.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you are familiar with Iamaphoney and his Rotten Apple videos on youtube, but it looks as if someone from that camp has latched on to the Bad Self Eater train and decided to bestow us with a few cryptic videos, Iamaphoney-style:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I think I mentioned earlier too that this is a fun puzzle. I'm not convinced anything is going to happen until it actually does.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to Corruptedstructure

From the beginning i wondered - without posting - is this a suprise announcement that China will unveil a GOLD backed reserve currency ?

That - would sink the US economy - and send the world reeling.

The price of gold would shoot to possibly $10000/oz. The US would not be able to pay its debts, and our dollars would be worthless.

I thought it was the Rinmimbi or however its spelled. or do you mean dominate one
edit on 14-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Oh.. Suppose you're right. Haha That really looked like a sickle to me haha but the beast I think still represents China- the red dragon. And those stars remind me of all of the communist flags... So China is going to rock the world and Russia works with China. Look at these lovely pictures at the resent G20 summit. Everyone looks so nice... Haha

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: schmae

...in another chilling thought , look at all the world leaders turning their back on Pres Obama at the G20 last week.

Today, Filipino President Dutarte broke away from future military purchases with the US, and refused to patrol the South China Sea, in order to not provoke any hostile action (with China!).

Many examples also of EU governments telling their populations to stock up on supplies (for around this time!).

In the history of currency devaluations - and this could be one - the population is NEVER told until after the fact to prevent mass chaos/ bank panic. See the historical events with the Mexican peso and the Argentinian peso to name a few...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

Not necessarily, those could have been the first plates that he made then when he realized the image had to be reversed he damaged the first set of plates all it would take is a few minutes to go back into the computer and have it reverse the image and print new plates, if I remember correctly, those plates are laser cut and it would only take a short time to make a new set with the image reversed

I guess thats possible but I think the pattern means more and we just dont get it yet.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I did keep glass jarred items, but not cans. If they were with a few months of the expire date, I set them up front and used but the other was just ridiculous , panic filled purchases I doubt if I would have used anyway. I went way out there.
Thank you !
I remember the elders in my family never went by an expire date and my aunt who canned told me once canned it ' never goes bad' and I believe her still!
edit on 14-9-2016 by schmae because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by schmae because: still chatty

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja

I saw a poster over on 4chan mention this but they never gave any further explanation.

I just tried it on my phone and nothing happens on it. I see the full sized back dragon bill in landscape or portrait mode rather than the narrow images.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Oh, and welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja

can not get the images to change when flipped - using various methods - on my iphone 6S

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join