It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

edit on 14-9-2016 by MarcusCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

No my point was, why the interest? To me this whole topic is incredibly boring and my question was an honest one.
Some people, if not most people in here seem to believe this "mystery" is somewhat related to actual real events. Like some kind of conspiracy.
when its obviously purely is in the entertainment realm

I'm am happy that you found your answer as I'm sure most here will be alike. whichever one it is that they are here for

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The stars actually count 6 on the top, 6 in the middle, and 6 on the bottom

7 is perfection.

6 is 1 short of perfection.

666 is imperfection multiplied x 3.

That is the number, so simple to call.

I am thinking that the person/s or made this are/were servants of the true God.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

Solitaire is incredibly boring. Just clickety-click-tic. Call of Duty is incredibly boring. Point and click - BANG BANG! Now THIS requires some effort to get the jest of. That's not to say people should unconditionally believe what is being discussed here.

The world would be SSSSOOOOOO boring if y'all shared my interests. Just sayin'... Everybody would be in a #ty physical condition because exercising is incredibly boring. To me.

Who's wasting time replying on a thread that is incredibly boring? I just cannot grasp why someone who's got nothing to contribute comes bashing the overall feeling of a thread. No offence.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yeah, there's no need to solve the mystery. The guy literally said when the countdown is up we'll all know the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80
Let's see now. Some strange bills turned up.
They were mentioned on a firearms forum and on reddit.
People deciphered the hidden meanings and elements.
People were led to the badselfeater website and Mr. Teeth's facebook page.
There is a timer countdown with some messages and videos.
Some mannequins with bags of the strange money were left in areas for people to take.
We discussed it in this thread.

Bad self eater is an anagram of Federal Beast. This seems to be an awareness stunt about the valueless American currency and its role in both foreign policy and economic collapse.
I personally believe that the group behind it is affiliated with Anonymous, obsessed with Fight Club, and dedicated to revolution.
This event is one of their "Egregores" which has to do with mass belief and awareness in an idea making it achieve reality (whether literally or esoterically).
They seem to want to reset currency and put emphasis on either gold-backed or otherwise stable digital currencies.

As far as I can gather.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondhiggs

Wouldnt call it bashing : )
But yeah if its just for enterainment purposes then i get it! But some seem to think it is "real"

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: XendorFazem

True that!!
Im waiting to see di*kbutt or harambe or something.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: Davg80
Let's see now. Some strange bills turned up.
They were mentioned on a firearms forum and on reddit.
People deciphered the hidden meanings and elements.
People were led to the badselfeater website and Mr. Teeth's facebook page.
There is a timer countdown with some messages and videos.
Some mannequins with bags of the strange money were left in areas for people to take.
We discussed it in this thread.

Bad self eater is an anagram of Federal Beast. This seems to be an awareness stunt about the valueless American currency and its role in both foreign policy and economic collapse.
I personally believe that the group behind it is affiliated with Anonymous, obsessed with Fight Club, and dedicated to revolution.
This event is one of their "Egregores" which has to do with mass belief and awareness in an idea making it achieve reality (whether literally or esoterically).
They seem to want to reset currency and put emphasis on either gold-backed or otherwise stable digital currencies.

As far as I can gather.

No one has shown what Federal Beast means.

It is from the book of Revelation. And the beast is a political entity.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondhiggs
Indeed, it is a beautiful mystery, and there is so little mystery left in the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We don't have to fool around with each other it is obvious who you are and who I am.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

play hearthstone its a damn mystery who is gonna win lul

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
No.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've been following this thread but lost track and have not had the chance to catch up so my apologies in advance for my ignorance on certain developments.

If possible, can anyone please explain if we have figured out what the horrors of Sept 14th (today) will be and they have happened yet?

To all of you who put time and effort into this I thank you as I've been on the sidelines observing and it's much appreciated. I will try and return when I am better informed on the developments.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GailNot

There are also 3 more stars that are larger in the middle of the others

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondhiggs

Solitaire is incredibly boring. Just clickety-click-tic. Call of Duty is incredibly boring. Point and click - BANG BANG! Now THIS requires some effort to get the jest of. That's not to say people should unconditionally believe what is being discussed here.

The world would be SSSSOOOOOO boring if y'all shared my interests. Just sayin'... Everybody would be in a #ty physical condition because exercising is incredibly boring. To me.

Who's wasting time replying on a thread that is incredibly boring? I just cannot grasp why someone who's got nothing to contribute comes bashing the overall feeling of a thread. No offence.

Like I said halfway through the thread at the time. It beats all the endless hillary threads

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Those are not projectiles. If you look at the size of the "holes" they would indicate different calibers of bullets because they are smaller and larger. These look more like a star constellation. In fact it looks like a slightly out of position Orion.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

mr teeth said beore his FB was down that no one will be hurt so doubt any horrors are planned

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Think it's this new leak:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I reckon there's more to come, somebody tries hard to bring that beast down.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GailNot
Given the context I would think that it refers to the Federal Reserve, to which many of the clues allude, not the least of which being that these are dollar bills. The Beast part alongside the religious references are there to garner attention and further elucidate on topics of greed and corruption.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join