It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity
a reply to: Triskadecaphobic

next time, THINK before you comment

Da fuq now?! Offensive much? You must have too much time and not enough to do. I can already say that I'm not that fond of you.

As stated above, the cost of using all these brands would be MASSIVE. And as jadedANDcynical and Triskadecaphobic stated, Disney isn't exactly happy of someone else using their trademark logo.
edit on 14.9.2016 by beyondhiggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

There are too many companies for it to be a win/win. The payout would be minimal and there is a higher degree of risk of damage to the Disney image by associating it with occult symbolism and apocalyptic predictions. The arbitrage is not worth it for Disney alone. This also does not take into account association of logos with known competitors which would is a huge red flag. No company would authorize the use of their logo for the same product that has their competitors logo. If that were the case, you would see alternating beer company logos at the superbowl. There would be more shared space in order to maximize the amount of revenue and exposure; however, companies do not like to share. There is always an exclusivity clause involved. The other argument is that this is not promotional; rather, it is educational. Then the Fair Use argument can be made. We will see soon enough.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondhiggs

Wow you are definetely taking me the wrong way
How is that offensive? New on the internet?
Ill go over it again :p

Licensing a logo is not expensive at all, for use in a PR/Marketing campaign. Especially if the end-game is for the exposure of both brands.
so if the end-product exposes for example Disney in a positive way - wether or not it be in the incorporation of the brand in its product or its affiliates- then the "licensing" might actually not cost anything. Might aswell be Disney that is paying THEM.
We dont know yet.

Thats the point. We dont know yet. So claiming facts before the fact is pretty crazy.
All Im saying is, if it is marketing - which it is -
Then licensing of a logo/symbol/brand - is NOT expensive. Companies especially those in videogame area do it ALL the time!!
It is just a part of the marketing scheme.

Jeez I really dont understand the hate man

Im being nothing but friendly here!

link   
As for the markets yesterday Buffet lost $1.4B , and we are waiting to see what today sees because of it:

Share on Twitter Warren Buffett had $1.4 billion wiped from his fortune Tuesday after Wells Fargo & Co. fell 3.3 percent as the fallout continued from revelations that bank employees had opened more than 2 million accounts without clients’ approval.

Bloomberg

Tuesday’s decline came amid a global equity sell off that has wiped out $93 billion from the world’s 400 biggest fortunes since Friday. The billionaires shed $37.3 billion Tuesday as stocks and bonds both slumped, and oil sank after the International Energy Agency’s prediction that a glut will extend into next year.

link   
a reply to: Rapha

Thanks for trying to cheer me up...the WAITING is tedious for some of us...

link   
Realistically what do we have here?

A website with a counter, a Facebook page, and some nice prints of a file that thousands of graphics artists around the world could create by spending a few hours on a conspiracy site.

Some independent artist with a bad ass printer could run off a thousand of these and mail them in bunches to his friends across the country.

My biggest issue with these bills is the distinct LACK of subtlety. It's almost cartoonish and hard to take seriously.

That being said... a mystery is a mystery and it's still interesting, but I'm having a real hard time seeing how this is legitimate.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Licensing large corporate logos is very expensive. These companies don't need the promotion. What is in it for them? 4-5000 views on facebook. This isn't as big as you want to believe. No major news coverage. Nothing. It is small and not worth the time or money if promotional marketing was the aim.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Before claiming something you might wanna look it up beforehand :/
Its expensive yes, but not that expensive that companies wont do it.
In fact, companies do it ALL the time.
The Videogame industry is SATURATED with logos/symbols/brands licenensed for use in Cinematics/Storyline etc.
It isnt actually that costly as you might assume!

Please look it up!
Its VERY doable, especially for a big PR campaign like this one.
But. Alas. In a few hours you will be silenced anyway

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Me too brother you are not alone. But I think us 2 might be the only ones in here lol

Lots of insanity on ATS LUL I had no idea
And ppl get offended like, immediately hahha its crazy son!
edit on 14-9-2016 by mustexiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

But this isn't a big PR campaign. And, no company co-licenses with their competitor. And, the sum of licensing all of these logos is tremendous. But, I guess you are a big-shot corporate lawyer with vast experience in licensing logos, trademarks, and intellectual property. Side note, most of the logos only appear on the bills themselves, not the website or posters, so I guess they were not licensed after all, because if they were, they would want their product placement during the countdown. Only Disney and Apple are visible.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

*In all honesty mate, licensing the use of a logo in a PR campaign be it big or small is very doable for ANY company wanting exposure. PLEASE check your facts before claiming im wrong !

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
for me this whole "us against the evil elite" theme has anonymous written all over it.

it's focused on usa only and is about politics and business. so i doubt ww3 or the alien apocalypse will start tonight.

i expect some leaked documents from us politicians or their ties with business.

also the creators of this puzzle want people to educate themselves and dig deeper into conspiracies and symbols behind the scenes.
why else this countdown and mystery fuss?
if you have important information for the people just bring it out!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Please provide evidence of said facts. This has had a very limited appeal. Less than 10,000. That is a drop in a barrel for these companies. But since you said to check the evidence, please provide the cost of licensing one of these companies.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity

Wow you are definetely taking me the wrong way
How is that offensive?

We dont know yet.

Thats the point. We dont know yet. So claiming facts before the fact is pretty crazy.
All Im saying is, if it is marketing - which it is -

Jeez I really dont understand the hate man

Im being nothing but friendly here!

No need to rerun thru your previous comment. I did not quote your full reply for a reason. You had valid points in that post.

But I'm really getting a headache here..

"We don't know yet.."
"...if it is marketing - witch it is"

You seem to be certain. Seem to know. As you said, claiming facts at this point IS pretty crazy.

And as a side note: you've got an interesting way of expressing that friendliness. "Next time THINK before you comment". That seems slightly offensive to me.

No, not new on the internet.
New to discussion on THIS forum, yes, but I've been around other forums long enough to understand the guidelines of fruitful discussion.

I think I've derailed this thread enough. Back to business people. Haven't found a match to the "three rivers", so I'll be snooping that way now ->
edit on 14.9.2016 by beyondhiggs because: fixin' things

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01
Some thought that just came to my head.

We see some indication of specific cities in the clues that have been presented.

New York
Chicago
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Denver
Possibly California

What were the others?
What do they have in common?

Louisville, Kentucky. There was a picture on Reddit of a Skelton chained to a bench with bills in a suitcase. They claimed it was in Louisville. The source was Twitter.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i can see by the stars im clearly not wanted here me getting 0 stars and replies to me getting 3+. Its obvious you want a one-sided discussion in here so please. By all means. Continue. Ill leave.
I was under the impression of an open discussion... And if my opinion offend you or the way I write offend you so much - then well, I dunno. I guess I cant be here. In all honesty im being as friendly as I can. But Yeah, I have a way about me, I like being honest, zero bullsh*t, to the point and I say what I think... I dont think that is bad... But obviously Its not wanted here...
This forum seems more and more PC to me as I go along........ might try another place.... Shame! Peace!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm thinking this has ramifications all the way to the cable companies, even Disney, look at their history. Not the brightest. George Soros, everyone. The bills are showing in cryptography what is going on and explaining it. The beast was slain in the new pictures, cause the Federal Reserve will go down with the ship as well. AU AG is gold and silver. U.S. Money is NOT backed by gold any longer. If I'm not mistaken, since Roosevelt and the great depression.
the world is about to be awakened and ripped apart at the seam's. Enjoy the show, I got front row seats...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Interesting story and a little odd... possibly pertaining or totally unrelated... just keeping my eyes open for strange occurrences.

Animal sacrifices as part of the Islamic festival of Eid al-Adha have combined with rain in Dhaka to form rivers of blood in the streets of the Bangladeshi capital.

River of Blood

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I asked for evidence, which you claim to have. You get offended and leave. To quote you, "are you new to the internet?"

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Someone posted this page earlier.
Don't know how the poster got to this link, but the page is clearly talking about the city in Quebec.
Being that it seems this is an all American puzzle, I fail to see why would this little Canadian town be involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join