It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You neither know the day or the hour:

(Matthew 24:36-38) 36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 F. . .

edit on 14-9-2016 by GailNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

I was referring to time wasted by people "trying to solve" the "mystery". I would honestly like to know!

I know I'm not wasting my time, I'm having a blast! I have very rarely been this deep in a mystery just for sh*ts and giggles.
Even if it turns out to be some sort of marketing scheme, this is the most fun I've had in a while online!

Sure, I could move my sorry a*s to the couch and open the TV. Now THAT'S a (purposeful)way to spend time!
edit on 14.9.2016 by beyondhiggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
At this point, my money is on an Art project, or this being a promotion for something.

And if it is an Art project, they most certainly deserve an A. They managed to capture worldwide attention.

I would love it to be "something" else, but I'm sure I will be disappointed, yet again.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Hmm thanks depite the figures coming up different than what I found... I'll just accept that as it feels like looking at all these "darts" feels like they are entering my back while looking... acceptance of that means I can go to sleep and that someone that knew what they were writing translated it knowing what they were doing.

Off to sleep have fun everyone.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity

I was referring to time wasted by people "trying to solve" the "mystery". I would honestly like to know!

Well, if you already have the whole thing figured out. Then your presentation i'm sure would be appreciated..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Anyone know cuneiform?

I'm going to see if I can hunt this one down for translation

You're trying to reinvent the wheel here. This was answered in the opening post of the thread even. It is the logogram for Babylon. The individual elements would say "KA-DINGIR-RA" but in this set-up is always pronounced Babilum/Babylon.

Does no one actually read the threads anymore?

Also I did not mean for that to sound rude, it is just that I have seen at least a dozen posts asking questions that have been answered on page 1.
edit on 14-9-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sleepdeprived

Well the CA was mentioned in the text replies in the back and forth between two people involved and one said standing in Ca so maybe he is being a tree in the sequoias near there and no one has been in there to find him being a tree? It has been mentioned as possibly art or connected to the circadian thing as a huge puzzle.

Well thats it for me bye bye

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondhiggs

Ok so for entertainment purposes only. That makes sense! Thnx.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Did they provide a source? The first came back as Head and the second God in my research... did you not read the replies?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I think it looks like rivers as well and was going to post about that till I read yours.

link   
a reply to: OcularSorcerer

You beat me too the punch. I was seriously wondering how many people had never worked with a .png file before. They are way better than .jpg because there is less distortion and they allow for transparency. That is why people have such a hard time viewing the content when they save the picture. If you give the files a background other than black, everything can be seen.

link   
can anyone give me a rundown on whats been happening on this thread and is it today that something big is gonna happen, i love a good EOTW scenario to keep my mind amused

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No my point was, why the interest? To me this whole topic is incredibly boring and my question was an honest one.
Some people, if not most people in here seem to believe this "mystery" is somewhat related to actual real events. Like some kind of conspiracy.
when its obviously purely is in the entertainment realm

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Indeed both beautiful and scary........

link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness
Sargon of Akkad needs not prove his mastery of Akkadian foul brother of darkness!

But just for the heck of it: Akkadian lessons

edit on 14-9-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

"Like some kind of conspiracy." - This is a conspiracy site, after all

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: GailNot

Better to contain those demons others try to pass to you than unleash them on others spreading that same pain and suffering is it not?

Anyone who willingly welcomes demons only seeks power. If you truly encountered them you would understand there is nothing heroic about taking them in. It is terrifying. I think some are more clever and come off as less oppressive.. They prey on the lonely, the sad.. at this point even they they ruin your life people have trouble letting go of them. In Jesus name we have authority over demons. People in bondage just don't realize or believe it to exercise it.

I could expel a demonic force from somewhere- but if it is afflicting someone else they can allow it back, and it will return with 3 stronger than itself.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MarcusCooper

Oh! I thought it was alternative news website... wops

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The stars actually count 6 on the top, 6 in the middle, and 6 on the bottom

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Anyone know cuneiform?

I'm going to see if I can hunt this one down for translation

Still working on this the first word is head found here: forums.musculardevelopment.com...

Second word: An Anum or God Anum found here: www.ancientscripts.com...

Still working out the rest cuneiform kinda twists my brain around so I have to think of it as darts and remember where they were sticking or else its nearly impossible I guess writing it down and holding it up would be easier than memorization

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join