It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420
Brief summary here. At least this is my interpretation.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

No, actually I am going to win at hearthstone every time. *flex*

I have tried to follow this whole beast bill, but it just seems weird and more like a prank. At least it (appears) to be non politically induced woo.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity
a reply to: SargonThrall

play hearthstone its a damn mystery who is gonna win lul

He speaks the truth!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

yeah, that was acknowledged a couple of posts later.

I've been looking a little more closely at the bill and something stuck out to me for the first time, the right side of the goats head (it is facing you, so the left side looking at it from the front) appears different than the other side:

It looks like one eye is closed and the other is open. One side of the mouth is also open and the other side closed. Could be nothing, could be something.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I've been looking a little more closely at the bill and something stuck out to me for the first time, the right side of the goats head (it is facing you, so the left side looking at it from the front) appears different than the other side:

It looks like one eye is closed and the other is open. One side of the mouth is also open and the other side closed. Could be nothing, could be something.

I must have missed this- the signatures are George Soros (POS) who is the signature on the right?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

one eye closed represents illuminati

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

I believe it is Rupert Murdoch.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Me. Teeth said, when I go dark, some of you will know where to find me.He is referring to badselfeater.com. It was red Monday then dark grey about 12 hours to go. Now it is pitch dark. I have been saying it the whole time on Mr. Teeths facebook, it will be a information leak, to the point it will bring down, senators, presidential nominees. Will consist of corruption, Bohemian Garden, and a whole lot others. Watch the markets tonight, tomorrow, and through the week. Watch the news, watch the madness...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Herre is a link to Mr. Teeth's archived fb page that has been shut down; most likely deactivated by him/herself.

Mr. Teeth FB Archive

I'm having fun working with my investigative skills online, not sure exactly what I think about it all. Just sharing info as I find it.

A_L

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarcusCooper

I mean that was logical me.. but doesn't look like an M... You're right though i just looked it up.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It looks like Rupert Murdoch:

reports.21cf.com... Page 7
edit on 14-9-2016 by Downturn because: wrong page #

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
6 hours left! Not too long before the big reveal. Have even got family members hooked on this mystery now

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarcusCooper

This brings up a good point and a good tie in with the effort to confirm the Cuneiform text. We all took the links in the original post and clicked on the picture detailing the "explanations" of the various elements on the bills.
Why did we accept those descriptions as valid?
Why did we not confirm some of those elements?
That last name on the signature does not look like Murdoch

So did we miss some elements because we accepted the definitions from someone else? Are we writing to much into this because we accepted those definitions?

****Just saw the above post and it is indeed Murdochs sig, still we should look into the other elements as well to confirm them.****
edit on 14-9-2016 by Dragoon01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeah, I have no idea what the last word/name is. He was born Murdoch so it isn't a change of name with signature remaining the same.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted jadedANDcynical

Isnt only left eye open represent the eye of horus

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackmoonJester

I'm back from sleep.. yes i found it with help from others. Star for your help too.👍

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Since I posted this thread, I've observed multiple meanings of both the note and the FB images/videos from here and the other forums. I haven't posted them all here, purely on the basis I know that those who are following this have multiple tabs open on 4chan - Pol, AR15.com and BadSelfEater so would know about any updates accordingly.

There are gaps in the theories on all the forums . AR15 hasn't figured out the "URICA BOWT' connection yet. Pol threads change so frequently that the same questions get asked. Here seems to be slightly behind in the speed (when Mr.T FB posts were active in figuring it out).

I think you win the internet so far jadedANDcynical, in coming up with original observations.

We may all be very disappointed when the timer counts down, alternatively there's a possibility, however small that we may be the first to witness information that will change the course of the future.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GailNot

I'm gonna try and not get into this whole thing with you here but.

1. The Gnostic view of Yahweh is more in line with his tyrannical personality than the Christian view.

2. Christianity is wholly based on dogma. Faith is an euphemism for blind belief.

3. Esoteric science is based on personal experience and exploration.

4. Early Christianity discarded teachings that weren't in line with the goals of the Church at the Council of Nicaea. The Gospel of Thomas and other books taught reincarnation.

5. It's fairly obvious to anyone with a mind that isn't closed by religious indoctrination that the Christian Church throughout history has exemplified the very opposite of the character of Jesus. It's very naive to believe in their version of events and their interpretation of scripture when we have direct evidence of them suppressing religious thought that would undermine their power.

www.near-death.com...

In the exoteric and esoteric dichotomy one is driven mainly by fear and perpetuated by religious dominance, the other is in its essence scientific.

The choice is obvious to anyone with even a hint of rationality or intellectual honesty. One could be likened to a childish cartoon, the other can stand up to intellectual scrutiny even in the modern age. One is riddled with obvious and inane contradictions and inconsistencies, the other is serious and have been entertained by some of the greatest minds throughout history. One plays into our deepest ego desires and fears by promising either eternal paradise simply by lukewarm association or eternal hell by disassociation, the other is based on rigorous practice, exploration and dedication.

That's it. I don't really care what you have to say so there's really even no need to reply. It probably won't be anything I haven't heard before and more than likely it'll be based purely on your blind belief and your indoctrination. I prefer science over superstition so don't bother.

And really? Hurt God? He's that fragile now all of a sudden? I thought he was all about the fire and the brimstone and pouring out his indignation. Wow, I knew he was insecure but I didn't know he was the original snowflake.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Any financial types around?

Care to take a look at the companies who's logos are represented on the bill and see what their stocks have been up to?

ETA: I also noticed, that the IMF logo is present on the bill, but not included in the callout of the infographic.

Also, I wonder if ther is any significance to what side of the bill they are on?

Left vs Right is a common theme through out (elephants/donkeys, supreme court justices, rift beneath the supreme court building dividing the population) and this might be some sort of indication.

Soros on the Left, Murdoch on the right, Hillary on the Left, Trump on the right. The Gadsden snake being trod upon by the beast (Federal Reserve squashing the spirit of independence).

All pretty obvious, and Mr. Teeth did say:

"Do not hate the Messengers."

A certain level of symbolism is acknowledged, but don't go too far down the rabbit hole, seems to me to be the overriding message of Mr. Teeth in the excerpt quoted above.

a reply to: sideysid

I think you win the internet so far jadedANDcynical, in coming up with original observations.

Well, thank you. I have been doing the same as you, culling through the forums you listed and bringing what observations I've found in those places and adding my own. Sometimes they pan out others they do not, but this has been a very interesting exercise.

Whatever the outcome is, it has been entertaining to say the least. I hope it's nothing and we've all gotten ourselves wound up over some sort of art project or ARG, because if the implications behind the project are real and true, we might be facing a very uncomfortable future, globally. Because if the U.S. is severely shaken it will have ramifications across the world.
edit on 14-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: more to say and responded to sidesyd (thank you, again, btw)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Spencer Gardner It's a viral marketing ad for a show called blind spot. It premiers when the countdown stops and the main character has tattoos of the images in the bills.

Did anyone see this on the archive of the facebook page? Sorry if this has been posted. But boy, that would suck if it is correct.

and does it say anywhere if it is EST, PST, Central, ect.?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join