It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure

originally posted by: mustexiteternity
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

I was referring to time wasted by people "trying to solve" the "mystery". I would honestly like to know!

Well, if you already have the whole thing figured out. Then your presentation i'm sure would be appreciated..

And if you read the whole thread and don't care, then who's wasting their time

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The fun begins in 6 hours...we will all remember the horrors of September 14, 2016. Can't stop what is/going to happen. Will be sad when the timer runs out, but will be a exciting time to watch the high ups scramble to get charity on what is going on and being released. Run roaches, run...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yeah, I've seen this posted about in nearly all forums it's being discussed in. I don't see this being viral marketing for any kind of corporately produced item, in any medium.

Which of the companies listed on the bill would allow their trademarks to be associated with the imagery the bill is laden with?

Disney is especially protective of it's branding and they would have a whole platoon of lawyers raining holy hell down on any entity that would associate their identity with the occult and corruption implied in the other symbols the bill is composed of.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

The URICA BOWT references the Eureka Boat or LCVP designed by Andrew Higgins of Higgins Industries. Higgins was instrumental in helping Roosevelt/Truman get reelected for the final term. Company is based out of New Orleans.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The answer is none of the companies. Use of a trademark or logo without permission is a crime, and these companies have teams of attorneys.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

video game or tv show. im willing to bet money.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Any financial types around?

Care to take a look at the companies who's logos are represented on the bill and see what their stocks have been up to?

ETA: I also noticed, that the IMF logo is present on the bill, but not included in the callout of the infographic.

Also, I wonder if ther is any significance to what side of the bill they are on?

Left vs Right is a common theme through out (elephants/donkeys, supreme court justices, rift beneath the supreme court building dividing the population) and this might be some sort of indication.

Soros on the Left, Murdoch on the right, Hillary on the Left, Trump on the right. The Gadsden snake being trod upon by the beast (Federal Reserve squashing the spirit of independence).

All pretty obvious, and Mr. Teeth did say:

"Do not hate the Messengers."

A certain level of symbolism is acknowledged, but don't go too far down the rabbit hole, seems to me to be the overriding message of Mr. Teeth in the excerpt quoted above.

a reply to: sideysid

I think you win the internet so far jadedANDcynical, in coming up with original observations.

Well, thank you. I have been doing the same as you, culling through the forums you listed and bringing what observations I've found in those places and adding my own. Sometimes they pan out others they do not, but this has been a very interesting exercise.

Whatever the outcome is, it has been entertaining to say the least. I hope it's nothing and we've all gotten ourselves wound up over some sort of art project or ARG, because if the implications behind the project are real and true, we might be facing a very uncomfortable future, globally. Because if the U.S. is severely shaken it will have ramifications across the world.

i think most are actually down today or at least for the week. But there is a symbolism is see in most of them
edit on 14-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Don't you see that your view is as close minded as you claim Christian beliefs are? lol And much of what is described as Christian history is Roman Catholicism which directly contradicts the Bible in many ways. Catholicism is basically idol worship. The vatican is Luciferian and likely Satans greatest weapon against the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
MEH...no gunfire yet THIS IS boring.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

THIS! This so much. I really don't think this is a marketing scheme. I can't figure what could be so profitable that you'd spend the amount this would cost. So the entity that has made this in all probability wants to remain anonymous.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
MEH...no gunfire yet THIS IS boring.

Lol. Just hang in there. Its still 6 painful hours yet before the SHTF.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

If this is marketing, then they left themselves open to major lawsuits. You cannot use trademarked logos without prior consent. The rights to said product would be forfeited to the companies who sue. No one is that dumb in business. Furthermore, using this as product promotion seems hypocritical by whoever created the bills. Money was spent on this. Domains and whois protection are not cheap.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

Yes, my thoughts exactly. A constellation was the first thing to pop in to my head. Gonna see if I can find any that relate. Closest constellation would be Scorpio. Sifting thru various Scorpio interpretations, there a few that are similar. I think it's a stretch at this point, but we do have Scorpio moving into place very soon...

edit on 14-9-2016 by ValleyofAshes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

None of her tattoos are the same.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Triskadecaphobic

haha.. youre not thinking further than your nose are you?

IF it is marketing (which it is, 100%) then obviously all paperwork is signed and finished already.
Obviously everything is licensed and paid for

Any PR campaign cost money. Commercials cost money. Marketing costs ALOT of money.
This is just another way of marketing mate.

next time, THINK before you comment

edit on 14-9-2016 by mustexiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mustexiteternity

No, I am thinking logically. Disney does not license the use of it's logo for anything that is not Disney. I work for a large corporation and am currently studying business law. This is not marketing. There is no way that any tv show, movie, or video game could afford to license even half of these logos.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Triskadecaphobic

We'll see in a couple of hours

ps. you obviously didnt study very hard. PR/Marketing is often a win-win for both sides.
As long as both companies get exposure it is not costly to "license" the use of a symbol and/or logo.
Are you SURE you studied this?
edit on 14-9-2016 by mustexiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Spencer Gardner It's a viral marketing ad for a show called blind spot. It premiers when the countdown stops and the main character has tattoos of the images in the bills.

Did anyone see this on the archive of the facebook page? Sorry if this has been posted. But boy, that would suck if it is correct.

and does it say anywhere if it is EST, PST, Central, ect.?

the only thing i see in common is in the trailer it says "Thank you"

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
They don't care what the ramifications are. They will bring down the whole house of cards. It is profitable to show how dirty, corrupted this government is and what they are doing in the world. If you listen to Kennedy's speech, you can get a overview of what's coming tonight and tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Some thought that just came to my head.

We see some indication of specific cities in the clues that have been presented.

New York
Chicago
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
Denver
Possibly California

What were the others?
What do they have in common?

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join