It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

mr robot was the best thing to happen to TV in a LOOONG time...
too bad season 2 was/is just a shell of its former self :<
did NOT live up to the hype.. the biggest disappointment in all of 2016

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

there are some strange landmarks around that area in Kazakhstan, it does look to be in the middle of no where, or at least some agricultural / rural area of NW Kazakhstan. The pentagram at the co-ordinates is made from rock formations, obviously not naturally occurring ones. It does look to be quite a large structure also! Bizzare..

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Obama's Manhattan "concern" coming into fruition?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Pullman was a Robber Baron so that fits in with the theme of the wealthy exhibiting their greedy natures in taking advantage of those who produce that wealth.

Eugene V. Debs’ leadership revolutionized the way workers of Pullman, Chicago achieve labor rights in the year 1894 by unionizing workers to start the American Railway Union, lead a successful strike that gave workers increased wages & fewer hours, and was a strong influence to the union, George Pullman ordered police arrest Debs.

Ok so my husband just made a connection with the photos of the pizza places. New York pizza, Chicago pizza, etc...cities famous for pizza. If someone else already posted this idea, my apologies...I don't have the time right now to slog through all the pages. But it ties in to Pullman, Chicago. New York too, obviously.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have posted this elsewhere as I am uncertain if it is connected and also as I am uncertain if it is meant to be public.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Pullman was a Robber Baron so that fits in with the theme of the wealthy exhibiting their greedy natures in taking advantage of those who produce that wealth.

Eugene V. Debs’ leadership revolutionized the way workers of Pullman, Chicago achieve labor rights in the year 1894 by unionizing workers to start the American Railway Union, lead a successful strike that gave workers increased wages & fewer hours, and was a strong influence to the union, George Pullman ordered police arrest Debs.

Ok so my husband just made a connection with the photos of the pizza places. New York pizza, Chicago pizza, etc...cities famous for pizza. If someone else already posted this idea, my apologies...I don't have the time right now to slog through all the pages. But it ties in to Pullman, Chicago. New York too, obviously.

Well george Pullman was born in new york and died in chicago but the railroad company i believe was based in Whiting washington

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ptero is an anagram for Petro. A Ptero dollar could equate to a Petro dollar in that sense.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sideysid
I did a search on ATS but could not find any reference to this already being posted so apologies if it already has.

The artwork on these bills are very intricate and are loaded with hidden occult and political meanings.

'Beast Bill' front:

'Beast Bill' back:

Heres a link to the high res versions;

Front

Back

These 'Beast Bills' are being discovered around the US and are linked to two separate sites:

Mr Teeth Facebook profile page - videos, images and posts are regularly posted containing clues

BadSelfEater - the countdown timer that ends on September 14th, 2016 at 4:00 PM PST.

In all probability this is most likely an ARG (alternative reality game), Art project or is a viral marketing scheme. The first original finder of the bill was a reddit user named Iamjj12 who supposedly has links to being an art dealer.

However I thought this was worthy of a thread just to go into detail of the various meanings of the artwork itself.

Whats intriguing to me is that even folded they have more meaning and also link with clues on the Mr.Teeth Facebook profile.

Front folded featuring the image of 'Baphomet' and words 'PETY' and 'LORD' (which shows in two places)

Back folded which then feature the words 'THE URICA BOWT'

I believe this links to this boat image portrayed in one of the profile images in Mr.Teeth's facebook page

Which is the Eureka boat designed by Andrew Higgins that when reversed image search links to here

The imagery meanings themselves have been picked apart by various sites;

High-res link

edit on 12-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity

mr robot was the best thing to happen to TV in a LOOONG time...
too bad season 2 was/is just a shell of its former self :<
did NOT live up to the hype.. the biggest disappointment in all of 2016

I agree. I meatn they definitely played down the aftermath in my opinion. But i think the end of 2 will be good.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=2123563 pigsy2400[/post]

Maybe the pentagram is in reference to the one in D.C.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

That makes sense, what I'm wondering is who created that reversed pentagram at those coordinates.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Idk. But this all starting to make me remember someone i a video a while back. I think a Vet warning of a shipping industry FF. Whether blamed on ISIS or whoever. Maybe nothing but taking out RR and ship ports would hurt commerce here.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There is a person commenting on Mr Teeths FB who is sharing a lot of things on his own FB FB regarding badselfeater..

Most of his post contain a wink with them...Thought I would include them here for some to look at...Note the one with the the smilies a bout the bill found in Pa..He lives about 1 hour from where the bill was found..Again could be nothing but thought I'd include it for anyone intrested.

edit on 12-9-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

I wonder how much these are going to sell for on Ebay in the near future.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I want one .. I'm wondering though, is it a PSYOP or civilian project? That's my first question

it gives the conspiracy crowd something to do, and keeps their paranoid engine running....and that's not even considering making a few bucks on the side.....remember the spike of survival gear sales when the date of 12/21/12 was fast approaching?........there...was...money!

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I wonder how much these are going to sell for on Ebay in the near future.

they will all be bought by the "deplorables"

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Do the arrangement of the dots here mean anything?

Are they braille, or do they represent a numerical sequence?

3 1 2
1 4 1

You missed one ... in the middle of the pentagram.
It's a 6 also, giving us St. John's tag too.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Am I supposed to believe this is just an art project?

The final product of Cicada 3301 operation?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

A person who is:

Involved in the game23/badselfeater/cicada 3301 theories BEFORE finding one of these "bills" is a logistical impossibility.

One of either things is true: He didn't just "find it".-(Hes part of the game/operation.)

2.Its complete BS.

(In other words, for people to just "stumble upon/randomly find" these bills, the majority of the finders would not have a propensity for Conspiracy Theory.)

edit on 12-9-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The card game is Illuminati by Steve Jackson games.

We started playing it in the 80s. Based on the book by Robert Anton Wilson & Robert Shea

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join